Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old male, I am suffer from hair loosing. How can it stop and want my lose hair. What should I do?
I have been seeing white flake like things in my urine for almost two weeks now however the urine color is fine. I have sore breasts and I get frequent pains in my tummy and back. My urination has increased. What could it be. Please suggest.
I want to loose my fat .I have also joined gym but I cannot do workout regularly still my tummy looking like just got big.
I am suffering from muscle problem so please tell me supplements or medicine for strong body muscle. please help.
Sir I am suffering from fever for two days and take general medicine. So sajest me to take another medicine.
Full hair loss. What should I doo to stop this hair loos. And how to make my hair stronger nd thicker fastly.
My face has many pimples and some are brush, thats why I have many many spot in my face, blackheads?
My best friend is suffering from many issues like kidney infection, it is swollen infact. Also eye power is increasing. Hands becomes numb some time. And also suffered due to nots in neck before few months and also was hospitalized for a week due to dengue fever. However now he is going through kidney swollen issues night fever dry cough and few such issues.
In 10th class my percentage is 87%, in intermediate my percentage is 85%, in b. Tech I failed subjects. So please give me some tips to gain interest. And what food items gives more interest?
I keep taking ayurvedic weight loss medicines which they say does not have side effects.Could they be harming? should i believe them? i take from ADINATH pharmacy. They have given some result but not a phenominal one.(i have hypothyroid.For which i take thyroxin 50 mg daily)
My issue is. From childhood I suffering from stammering problem. Now am 26 year old now also I can't speak properly. I just depressed from this from. Childhood. If I start to speech anything with others or any other places to talk in public automatically I getting fear of talk very badly. And start to get body full of shivering. Then that moment I can't speak a single word from my mouth. Can I get relief from stammering. Any hope I get please do inform. Any treatment centres in bangalore. India. Send me address. Where can solve my problem. and live my happy life.
My father is of 50 yrs. He had an heart attack 15 years ago n last years he got diabetic also. Now his sugar is bit more. What should be their daily diet? Pls suggest.
Am taking pimples /acne treatment since 7 months but 50% of the pimples are still on! What should I do?
I have dandruff and hairfall problem in my hairs. I used many hair oils and shampoo but I still face these problem. please tell me what I do.
I am getting many pimples on my face and I have excess heat in my body due to which I get mouth ulcers what should I may do/
When it comes to babies and their sleeping habits, you have to understand that every baby is different and has different needs. Thus, certain things that may work for one set of parents may not necessarily work for the other. Thus, here are a few tips that will ensure that your child gets ample of undisturbed sleep and stays healthy and fit:
1. Learn to distinguish when your baby starts feeling tired: Once your child starts feeling tired, he/she will definitely show specific signs that he/she requires some sleep. Some common signs are:
a) The constant eye rubbing
c) Getting a bit fussy and cranky
Put your baby to sleep as soon as possible when he/she starts showing such signs. If your baby gets overtired, it will be all the more difficult for him to fall asleep.
2. Set a proper sleep cycle: Ensure that you set a suitable sleep cycle for your baby. Train your child to sleep during the night and play during the day. Ensure that you keep your kid busy during the day, ensuring that he/she stays awake even after a feed, so that he is tired by night time and sleeps properly all throughout the night. At night, when your child gets up for a feed, ensure that you do not turn on the lights. Instead, make sure to keep the room in semi-darkness so he/she goes back to sleep effectively.
3. Ensure that your baby is full: If your baby is hungry and has not had his fill, it will tend to disrupt his sleep. Thus, ensure that your baby is well fed before you put him to sleep. For example, if during the day you feed the child after every three hours, as evening approaches feed him every two hours. This will ensure that he is well fed before he goes to sleep.
4. Let go the burping occasionally: Babies do not avidly breastfeed at night. Thus, it is not essential that you wait for him to burp every time he feeds.
5. Give a Massage: Another way to ensure that your baby sleeps properly is to give him a good massage. A massage will help the child to relax and thus sleep better.