Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MukharjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male. I am in habit of smoking therefore I feel pain in my heart. Please suggest me.
Hello doctor. I am sudip sarkar from ranaghat dis-nadia. I want some advice related to my father. He is a heart patient. But now he is having some problem of swelling of the feet. And he is now under medication also. Nw what I should do to overcome this swelling problem?
I am 61 yrs old. I am having high bp and high blood sugar. For bp I am taking telmekind amh once daily and the bp remains at 100-110/140-150. For high blood sugar I am taking: - gp 2 bbf - glycomet sr 500 abf - same as above al - istavel 100 bd. Blood sugar remains at- fbs 112, ppbs-190. Pl advise whether I should continue this medication ( I am under this since two months) or change this. If please. Suggest.
I have suffering from spine ,shoulder and neck pain about 2 years also back pain and knee pain body pain, piles. During work on computer and driving a car, I feel weakness and unwell, dizziness and very body & back pain. Recently my Blood Test report- High sensitivity c reactive protein 6.27 mg/L Iron 44.3 ug/dl Hdl cholesterol direct 34 mg/dl Ldl cholesterol direct 70 mg/dl Triglycerides 204 mg/dl Vldl cholesterol 40.8 mg/dl Aspartate aminotransferase sgot 41.8 U/l Testosterone 226 ng/dl 25 oh vitamin D total 12.61 ng/ml Average blood glucose 125 mg/dl Total RBC 6.26 eosinophil 8.8 Please suggest me.
My mother causes from heart it will higher problem of high blood pressure due to this its left hand were felt with pain so hardly . Please gave me solution what can I do . The doctor said that the medicine are work but I felt that the medicines are not work when its hand were pained . So please give me solution of that.
I am 24 years old female, my weight is 72 kgs, I have fatty liver and cholesterol, my weight was 80 kgs I stopped eating out and started exercising I lost 8 kgs. Still I have to loose 8 kgs to come in the normal weight category , I have recently started reading articles on healthy diets diet plans, etc. I had gone to a dietician also I got a diet chart as well, I came across blood type diet pal . My blood group is o positive, according to it I should not eat wheat and dairy products, by according to my dietician I should control carbs and intake fiber , I am confused what I should do? How effective or ineffective is blood type diet.
Sir I cut down cigarette suddenly. On April 15th 2015 since I didn't smoke. But I have small doubts. Is any previous smoking any affect. Also I quit drinking also. I started smoking in 2007 and quite in 2015. But I suffering with B P from 2010 (present I'm using telmikind 40 mg). My previous smoking any effects.
My cholesterol is always normal but this month it become 290, what will I do. I also have a gout it was 5.9. My left kidney was remove in 2012 due to cancer.
I am 55 years old and undergone heart bye pass surgery 10 years back. At that all tests are conducted and came to my notice that I am hbs+. Doctor adviced me every six months the following tests are condct. Lft abdominal scanning. Every six months I am condting all tests. All are normal. Recently doctor advice viral load test. The test report says undectable. Doctor says o. K no problem forget about hbs+, lead normal life. What is your opinion sir ?
So in the past I've had blood tests, doctors looking at my heart, etc and everything has came back "normal" I'm experiencing a lot of chest pain however and am wondering why this might be or what might be causing this.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.