Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh Kumar KhetanYour feedback matters!
My 8 month baby is suffering from bronchopneumonia with CCF and she is having vancomycin and piptaz injections for treatment from last 9 days. Now from last nite she is sweating a lot. Is it normal.
Sir my daughter mostly 12 years old. She was suffering in pox last one and half yrs. She is not cure till date we have already consult with doctor in Assam. They have given various types of medicine. She as it is. Ok advice how can she quite?
My child 15 year male suffering from adhd disease he has not control his bathroom in bed at sleeping time every time please suggests to solve this problem he has doing bathroom in every 15 to 20 minute.
My kid has tooth decay problem for 3 teeth. Pls help me to do permanent filling r temporary filling N present he don't have any pain.
Mera baby 1 month ka he. Use kabhi kabhi ulti hoti he. Me ye puchna chahti hu ke use ulti hone ke kitne time ke bad me use feeding karva sakti hu?
I'm a new mom, my baby is of 5.5 months, his birth a. Is 3.5 kg and last month his weight is 7.5 kg, i'm Giving only breast milk till now, is it good to continue with it till complete 6 months? Please suggest and now a days he is not sleeping properly at night time wake up for every hour, some peoples are saying to give solids so that he'll sleep for long time, Please suggest I have severe hair fall from 3 months, is it common in postpartum, how I can get my hairs back.
My 4 months baby boy has red rashes like daag by birth on both sides of his face it cured and return again after treatment.
My daughter was 2 years 7 months old. She having a constipation problem and also scissoring the leg. She was pre mature baby I got lot of doctors advice and give medicine but not cure. Please advice me.
My 3 months kid is having cough and cold from past one half week, it has improved but again after two days it started, she is having slight fever of 99 . I am giving her nasoclear drops and mantra drops .kindly help.
Sir, My son who is 2 months old he not doing potty (latrine) on regular basis since one month he has done potty only thrice with the help of medicines request for some good suggestion thanks.
Diabetes control is governed by following the right diabetic diet. What to eat and what not to eat is important for diabetes control, cure or diabetes reversal.
These are the top diabetes diet tips from diabetologists and nutritionists. Even if you are pre-diabetic or borderline diabetic, or diabetes is part of your family, it is important to follow a diabetic diet to prevent diabetes.
Here is the Diet Food for Diabetics:
- Whole grains, oats, channa atta, millets and other high fibre foods should be included in the meals. If one feels like consuming pasta or noodles, it should always be accompanied with vegetable/sprouts.
- Milk is the right combination of carbohydrates and proteins and helps control blood sugar levels. Two servings of milk in a daily diet is a good option.
- High fibre vegetables such as peas, beans, broccoli and spinach /leafy vegetables should be included in one's diet. Also, pulses with husk and sprouts are a healthy option and should be part of the diet.
- Pulses are important in the diet as their effect on blood glucose is less than that of most other carbohydrate containing foods. Vegetables rich in fibre help lowering down the blood sugar levels and thus are healthy.
- Good fats such as Omega-3 and monounsaturated fats (MUFA) should be consumed as they are good for the body. Natural sources for these are canola oil, flax seed oil, fatty fish and nuts. These are also low in cholesterol and are trans fat free.
- Fruits high in fibre such as papaya, apple, orange, pear and guava should be consumed. Mangoes, bananas, and grapes contain high sugar; therefore these fruits should be consumed lesser than the others.
Small frequent meals:
A large meal gives rise to higher blood sugar in one's body, therefore it is essential to take small frequent meals to prevent both higher and very low blood sugar values and keep them constant. Small in between snacks can be dhokla, fruit, high fibre cookies, butter milk, yogurt, upma/poha with vegetables etc.
A person with diabetes should follow a diet which is low in carbohydrates, high in fibre and contains adequate amounts of proteins, vitamins and minerals; and avoid fatty foods and sweets. He/she should also take frequent small meals (5 meals pattern).
What not to do:
- Artificial sweeteners can be used in cakes and sweets for diabetic people (in moderation).
- Have lots of fluid.
- Limit intake of alcohol.
Should you have non-veg?
In non-vegetarian diet, seafood and chicken can be taken rather than red meat as red meat contains higher amount of saturated fats. Also, patients with high cholesterol should avoid egg yolk and red meat.
The diabetes diet for Indians includes carbohydrates, proteins and fats. As always, a balanced and planned diet can build and improve personal health. A controlled diabetes diet may seem like a drag and bore, but a good cook can add life to a diet.