Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukaram
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. MukaramYour feedback matters!
I am unable to see computer monitor continuously getting irritation in the eye and headache. Please help.
I am suffering from pain my left eye pop up but it really painful when I wash my eyes with water. I don't know what happen. Please give me some solutions.
Dear doctor I want know about by my aunt. She is near 50 year old. Past 6 year she donate blood from that time she is not well properly always feel Fatigue, some time face become scarlet and coming tears from eyes without any reason. She's taking mecobalamin plus & Pirox Dt 20mg medicine. If she didn't take medicine any day, she come back on that position. We didn't understand how this reason create? Please doctors consult me what to do?
I am 19 years old. My eyes is week and my no is -2.75 and -3.00 for other eye. I want to do laser treatment so can you tell me doctor is it safe or not. Or cost also in New delhi NCR. And tell me special hospital or surgeon.
Sir I was diagnosed with myopic cnvm in july 2015 after that I had 4 injections of lucentis 2 in each eye till march 2016. After that I was still fearing for its recurrence so I started ayurveda from sept 2016 till now and my vision now is 6/9 in right eye and 6/12 in left. And sir I wear specs of -13 power. Now major problem is that all govt jobs require 6/6 with glasses. So so I want to ask if there is any treatment for me so that my vision can get to 6/6 and this problem of retinal bleeding will not recur. thanks.
I have red eyes for 3 days. What should I do. Its paining a lot suggestion me the best tablet please.
I am 25 years male wearing spectacle from age of 10 when I first wore I was having -2 power in each eyes. 2 years back my doctor said eye power will not increase after age of 22 I was having power of -4. Now I am with power -4.50 eye power is increasing what to do kindly help me. Can we reduce power naturally without any surgery. Kindly help.
Visual disorders are seen to develop in school going children and should be taken care of with utmost care as neglecting such disorders may affect their learning ability. They might find it hard to adjust and cope in school. Some of the common visual disorders which children are affected with are mentioned below. Read more to find out about them:
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eye): Amblyopia is a medical condition in which an eye has developed poor vision. It is also known as 'Lazy Eye'. It occurs when the vision in one eye is significantly better than the other. Amblyopia occurs due to strabismus or misaligned eyes.
- Conjunctivitis: Conjunctivitis or 'Pink Eye' occurs in children due to allergic reaction which is not contagious or due to bacterial or viral infections which are very contagious. If infected with conjunctivitis, it is advisable to stay at home to avoid spreading the infection.
- Myopia: Myopia is also known as nearsightedness. In this condition, the cornea is steep and the rays of light fall in front of the retina. This leads closer objects to look clear but far off objects to look blurred.
- Hyperopia: Hyperopia implies farsightedness. In this condition, the eye is shorter than normal hence the rays of light cannot focus clearly on the retina. This results in objects close at hand appear blurred. Reading a book or threading a needle becomes difficult.
- Astigmatism: Astigmatism is a condition in which both near and far off images appear blurred. In this condition, the cornea which is naturally circular is stretched in either horizontal or vertical direction. Astigmatism can occur along with myopia or hyperopia.
- Blocked tear duct: When the tear ducts are partially or completely obstructed, it hampers the drainage of tears and results in a chronically, watery infected eye. You are advised to consult an ophthalmologist if such a condition occurs.
- Orbital Cellulitis: Cellulitis generally occurs due to an eyelid infection or an upper respiratory Infection. Cellulitis includes swelling of the eyelids and fever. It is a serious medical condition and it is recommended to consult a doctor for consultation.