Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Occupational Therapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. VidyaYour feedback matters!
I have pain my left solder around fifteen days. I consult a doctor about my problem they gap me some painkiller medsien. But my problem persists what should I do.
I am 60 years old. Suffering with frozen shoulder since 4 months. Taken Ayurveda medicines prescribed by Ayurveda doctor. There is reduction in pain. But still shoulder pains in specific movement. Please suggest me what should be done to complete cure. Any specific foods to be taken etc. C Mallikarjuna, Hyderabad.
I have pain above hip only left side. I don't know exactly where the pain that is on the skin or inner part on that area (kidney). In January I took USG abdomen & pelvic scan everything was normal. What is the reason for pain?
Doctor I have a brother he is going to be 9 years and he has a sever neck pain and that is spreading to his shoulders muscles pls tell us a treatment.
I am 60 year old male and start to play badminton after 25 year, now start pain at right side knee and shoulder joint. I have used relief ointment cream but have not relief. What should do now.
Hi doctor, I am experiencing severe pain in leg joints since last week. I have already checked my cholesterol and b p levels but it all seems to be normal. And from yesterday I am experiencing severe headache. Please revert me back with a solution and what are the next procedures to be followed?
My mother is 65 years old she has leg joint pains for last 15 years ago. Please do can lags joint pain finished.
I am 27 years old. After pregnancy I hv backache problem. Also my legs pain a lot. Backache I can understand as I had c section but legs I really need help.
Dr. M 28 years old lady having back pain more than one years n doctor's confirmed it as mild disc bulge on lumbosacral spine at l4-l5 level n I was advised to take maxgalin75 n methycobal 500 mcg, unfortunately now m suffering with left hand pain n through MRI it's confirmed as m having small left side posture lateral disc prolapse c5-c6 level compressing the nerve root, now m continuing with maxgalin , glad. M n about. Dr. Pls tell me wats happening in my body, is it serious wat I hav to do , y it's happening. Plstell about the consequences n the reasons of this disease.
Hi, I am age 22 and having pain in hamstring maybe it is pulled normally is does not hurt but I kick and do cartwheel it pains and I can not even finish cartwheel or a kick. It been 2 weeks now thought it will heal but nothing.
My feet pains when I get up from my bed. The right one - what could be the reason - also my hair is thinning down even when I am eating fruits etc.
My dad has a problem of legs everyday my dad legs start ache what should I do for my dad please help me sir.
I am having pain in. My heal bhot jyada pain hai and figure joint mai be pain hai. please help my age is 40.
I am 23 years old boy and sometime I facing joint pain in my leg. I am pure vegetarian and drinks lots of water and eats fruit regularly.
I am having pain in my right hand, during going to sleep and when arising it gives me severe pain at right hand starting from shoulder to finger, and I can' t lift more than 2/3 kg. 2/3 months before I had fallen down on my right shoulder, immediately I didn' t feel anything but after 15 days I started feeling pain.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.