Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ms NusrathYour feedback matters!
I have back pain sometimes lower side and sometimes upper back and most of the time the pain is there in my right hip and travels to my leg.
Hi A female patient age 60 suffering from pain in many joints like knee, wrist, shoulder and back. Swelling in whole body specially face and lower limb. Hypertensive, blood sugar fasting 125 and pp 160. T3 and t4 level is normal but tsh is slightly elevated(4. 26) please tell diagnosis and treatment
Clashed my left knee on the ground when it was raining, any remedies to get it better because I need to start practising my martial art soon, as I am a Taekwondo player.
Sir I have pain in legs in behind 2years. I can't put on in front. Than pain in my behind legs. Pain in my back. My bp is low some time. On rain time I pain my back. I am 36 years old.
I have a very acute pain near the end of my spine near the buttocks crack it is very severe sometimes I can not sit properly. Please advice.
How to get calcium in the body. Bones are weak. She had body pains and muscle pain. How to solve it please suggest me Help.
I am suffering from pain in my foot my test report indicates .RA factor=19, calcium=8.8, vitamin D=10.82, bone density (T-score)= -1.02, z score= -0.81 HDL=38 Pl advice.
There is gape in my neck spinal bone which bone is start from neck n go through shoulder to arm n I am having so much pain.
I am having back pain. Is it because of big breasts and if yes then how should I reduce my breast size.
I am 45 years old man and having burning sensation at back of right thigh while driving, seating for long time in office.
Hi I am 42 yes old (f) and have this pain in my lower back for the last two weeks. Normally I am quite active and every day run for about 5 kms. With this back pain I am unable to move around much.
I am having pain in my fingers when I write. And my handwriting is also not good due to this. I am also unable to grip the pen properly. Please guide.
When somebody is diagnosed with a short term or a life-threatening disease, one of the main things they are likely to stress over is pain. Though, there are many effective medicines for pain, it is important to realize that medicines are not by any means the only treatment method for pain. For instance, radiation treatment can be very useful in treating pain from cancer and also in facilitating bone pain identified with the disease.
The term "alternative therapy" for the most part is used to describe any treatment or alternative that does not require medicinal attention. Alternate treatment includes a combination of controls, including acupuncture, guided imagery, chiropractic treatment, yoga, hypnosis, relaxation, biofeedback, massage, homegrown cures, aromatherapy and numerous others.
There are various non-medicinal methods for adapting to pain. They can be used all alone or as a part of a mix with medication treatments. Some of the alternatives patients have discovered include:
- Massage: Many individuals discover relief from delicate back rub, and some clinics and massage parlors have trained massage specialists. A few studies have found that a back rub is extremely successful in soothing pain.
- Relaxation: Guided imagery, spellbinding, breathing procedures and relaxation arts like tai chi are effective and viable, especially when a patient is experiencing debilitating pain.
- Acupuncture: A few studies have found that acupuncture can be useful in calming pain for individuals with genuine ailments, for example - cancer.
- Physiotherapy: In case a person has been very active before and is currently bed-ridden, even simply moving the hands and feet a little bit with proper physiotherapy movements can offer help.
- Pet treatment: If you have episodes of pain that last 5, 10, or 15 minutes, attempting to discover something pleasant - like petting an animal's delicate fur can divert and help in relaxation.
- Gel packs: These are basic packs that can be warmed or cooled and used to ease pain.
- Chiropractic treatment: It is the most widely recognized non-surgical treatment for back pain. It is usually done by a chiropractor who will tune your nerves and other parts for pain relief. Qualified chiropractors are a rarity and hence one must be careful while dealing with them.
- Diet: A few people trust that dietary fat intake and consumption of plants that contain calming operators can ease pain by restricting irritation.
- Herbal treatment: The effectiveness of herbs is questionable. Do consult a doctor or a specialist since they could have a side effect of their own. Some of them can interact with the medicines you might be taking. This may cause harm to your health.
Alternative therapies to pain relief are not always harmless. As mentioned above, herbal remedies could have few side effects too. Likewise, one should always take a second opinion or consult someone before taking a decision on the kind of alternative therapy they opt for. It is better if you consult an interventional pain physician first and then follow his advice on how to follow these methods for maximal pain relief.