Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Daisy Vinaya SagarYour feedback matters!
My wife, 52, suffering from asthma since her younger age, but not constantly, between 3, 4 months only, and she also having allergy problems like itching, cough and cold body pain etc. Doctor Please assist me for a good health. Thanks.
I am shashi rekha aged 40. My problem is frequently I'm getting body pains. I use balm and tablets but I'm not getting complete relief. Please tel me. What is the solution.
I am 26 years old. I have a problem when I wake up in the morning there is a pain on my whole body and I am feeling very weakness and after 1 hour I become comfortable. What is this and why it happens. Please help me.
I had high fever and severe body ache two days before. I was taking dolo 650 three times a day from last last two days. Now fever is under control. But I am not able to sleep from last night and also having itching in whole body. Please suggest.
I am having fever, headache and body pain from this morning. I have vomited 2 times. What should I do?
I have body pain in full body of mine since 2 days . I took combiflam and nise but they are just temporary relief. What should I do now.
I have more fats on my stomach and my head and body is paining altimeter and feel restless now a days.
Hi, I have problem of my body pain I have to much pain on my back I used medicine and tube but no benefit please consult what I do?
Hello Doctor! I am feeling too much of heaviness in my chest and it keeps shifting left, right and centre. I have full body pain also. Please suggest.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
For perfect treatment in slip disk,neck pain ,frozen shoulder,back pain, all type of pain, obesity etc contact.
Dr Asha Gupta
120/25 vijay path,mansarover,Jaipur.