Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Bhuvana
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. BhuvanaYour feedback matters!
Doctor during my office hours I always get back pain on and off and can't work too long on the computer please help.
I have a knee pain which is on the knee but seems to extend behind the leg and in the foot (at the back and lower side).
Doctor sir I have a big problem in my legs paining very much in the morning at the time of wake up I am in very stress from this problem please give me a advise and medicine.?
I have started running on trade mill 2 month back. Now I developed pain in the heal while walking. Suggest the permanent treatment for it.
I am a 44 years old male and I have suffering from CKD -3, with BP, so have backache for last 6 month and if I seat for 3 hr. At office continuously then my both foots are swelling so, what should I do? Pls suggest me that what type of medicine to be take?
I am 24 year old. My hands use to get swollen in the day. When I woke up then there is no swelling. What should I do.
I am 61 years old. My two limbs of hand getting numbness starting from fingers. No other pain any where. MRI neck taken. Diagnosed as cervical spondylitis. Vitamin D deficiency as 9.2. Doctor, what your suggestion.
Doctor, Actually my legs and back are too much paining and suddenly I get black in front of my eyes.
I am a 55 years old male & have back pain at lower part of spinal cod for last 3 months what should do?
I am 29 years old, I have saviour back pain. Please help me how to get rid of it and I am a pregnant woman (6th month).
I am 50 years having back pain runs all the way to toe. I have done mri report says that there is 4th & 5th nerve compression and lumbar spondylosis. Please advice me.
Hi, i'm having snapping hip, knee, scapula syndrome, specifically in all the three major joints. Please recommend me any proper diet/ precaution to make back in my healthy life? *can I do indian push ups while having a snapping scapula syndrome*?
I am 43 years old tomorrow I visit to MRI center my spine MRI but 7 to 8 minute to MRI my MRI after hearts beat and dizziness very high so next time white I do to my MRI scan please. Help me.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.