Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Bhuvana
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. BhuvanaYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 year old female. Experiencing pain in lower abdomen and back of waist. Have taken unwanted 72 almost 7 days ago. Can the pain be side effect of the pill? Did not experience withdrawal bleeding.
I have a problem with my leg bones. When I am running, my legs are suffering from too much pain and also I feel pain inmy bones of legs. So what I have to do sir. Please answer me nand give me solution for this problem.
My mom has pain in her right ankle after consulting doctor he recommended physiotherapy bt afer taking 15 day physio she was feeling good bt after 2 months she is having a pain please suggest me some treatment.
Are you experiencing pain in your feet? Are you having difficulty with mobility because of it? Feet pain is a very common form of pain affecting people of different age groups. This type of pain may occur anywhere in the foot such as the heel, toe, sole, arch or ankle. Several factors like old age, wearing defective shoe, certain fractures, mineral deficiency, diabetes and other conditions lead to feet pain.
Here are some tips you should follow to get the feet pain under control:
- Hot and cold water therapy: Hot and cold water therapy is quite effective in treating feet pain. The hot water treatment promotes blood flow while the cold water treatment reduces inflammation. Fill a bucket with cold water and another one with hot water. Dip your feet in hot water for three minutes and then dip it in cold water. Repeat this process three to four times and end with a cold water dip. You can also opt for a heat pad and ice pack, to be used alternately.
- Epsom salt: Epsom salt soothes the feet and gives instant relief from several types of feet pain. Epsom salt is made of magnesium and helps in relaxing the feet by reducing pain. Add three spoons of Epsom salt in a warm water tub and soak your feet in it for at least 20 minutes.
- Ice: Ice therapy is very effective in reducing pain and swelling in the feet. Add crushed ice in a plastic bag and massage the affected area of your feet with it in a circular motion. A bag of frozen vegetables in a plastic bag can be used as well. The cold temperature numbs the nerve endings in the affected area, thereby giving relief. Swelling is also reduced because of this.
- Footwear modifications: Footwear modifications make a huge difference in the pain. You may need custom made footwear or sometimes ready made insoles. Regular stretches of the foot and calf muscles are also helpful.
Feet pain can also be treated by medications of several types prescribed by a doctor. However, the natural remedies are quite effective as they do not cause any side effect or extra risk to the body. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I am 39 years old. I feel pain into my legs quite often, specially when I get up after sitting for long hours at the work place. I have a sedentary job (sitting in front of computer mostly). I got my Vitamin D tested and it came out < 8. After that I started taking Vitamin D supplements in terms of sachets (cholecalciferol) - almost 3 months. Although pain has subsided a bit, but still it happens at times. Please suggest what can be further course of action.
I had small back pain and later fallen down on ground because of same. Had consulted ortho doctor, spinal slip disc found in mri report. Attaching mri report and prescription for your reference. Pls suggest.
I am having hyperuricemia. I took Feburic 40 mg tablets, 2 times a day for 15 days. Now my Uric acid serum is 4.8. However the joints of my fingers and toes pain. The pain is more after work, more in cold. Better by rest and warmth. What should I do?
I am 37 years old and my problem is that I have been having a pain in my left feet since my childhood. What should I do?
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of Slip Disc-
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
- Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
- Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
- Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
- Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time.
- Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain.
- Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted.
- Pain in the neck while moving it.
- Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region.
- You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs.
- You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles.
- It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body.
- If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels.
- Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing.
- Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy.
- Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!