Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrudula VarmaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/mam meri age 23 hai aur mere wife ki age 19 hai aur uska weight 65 hai humari married 31 April ko hui tab se hum sex kar rahe hai man on top n doggy style mai lekin abi tak kuch pregnancy ki news nai mili aisa kyu ho raha hai please batao kya galat ho raha hai?
Hi. I am aged 33 years and mom of 2 kids. I feel burning sensation during intercourse. And I get itching after my periods in my vagina. Which goes away after I wash it once or twice with salt water. May I know the reason for these problems.
I have gone through hormonal test. All tests r normal except. Rubella. Which is positive - 44.14 IU/ml. What it show? Isn't its reason for non conceive?
Good morning Doctor, I am 4 month 2 weeks pregnant and I'm having little bleeding/ spotting problem from 2nd month onwards very frequently. Doctor said that my placenta distance is 2.2 only but once baby start growing it will pulled up. Hence we don't have sex till this date however my friend is telling me that having sex during pregnancy will help normal delivery. I request you to advise whether it's good to have sex and sperm can be release inside or not. Also till which month is safe to have intercourse please advise. This is my first pregnancy.
Am 26 weeks of pregnant, I was 65kg when I conceive baby, now am 83KG I have put up about 20kg, which is very abnormal. Am not having sugar, BP or thyroid. However I was a fat from my childhood, I have reduced my weight being in diet and exercise. Now am not able to do diet or exercise my body is not co-operating. Am so worried about my weight and feeling stressed, how can I overcome this. Will I loose my weight after my delivery. Or what can I do for this, please help
Just a news of expecting a baby brings cheer and excitement in a couple’s life. However, being prepared for it helps you become healthy and bring in a healthy baby too.
Here are few things that one must take care of before and while conceiving.
1. Use Ovulation calculator to decide the best time for pregnancy.
2. Stop taking contraceptives.
3. Preconception health care is necessary to avoid miscarriage, stillbirth or premature birth
4. Keep yourself mentally ready and healthy for delivery.
5. Be aware of your body i.e. how healthy and fit you are.
6. Have medical checkups before getting pregnant.
7. If your weight is on the higher side, lose weight before getting pregnant as being overweight brings complications.
8. Fathers should also avoid smoking and drinking for better sperm quality.
9. Intake of regular folic acid.
10. Regular Exercise.
11. Stay away from Infections.
12. Consult dentist as hormonal shifts can cause gum diseases which are harmful for baby.
13. Eat lot of fish for child’s development but avoid fish that has mercury.
14. Completely avoid smoking, drinking and caffeine yourself.
15. Avoid passive smoking too.
16. Avoid soda and fruit juice as they may raise sugar levels.
17. Sleep as much as you can.
18. Take adequate amount of iodine in your diet.
19. Take up-to-date vaccinations.
20. Ensure balanced diet in consultation with dietician.
21. Keep yourself away from stress.
22. Take lot of carbohydrates, milk and milk products, fats and proteins and fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid taking uncooked or undercooked food.
23. Have a healthy working environment and avoid getting exposed to chemicals like lead and mercury and radioactive substances like X-Rays.
24. Do not take any medicine for headache, pain etc. without consulting your doctor.
25. Keep a check on your blood pressure.
I am in 7 months pregnancy and suffering from fever my left nostril is watering little and I am having little cold but no cough my fever is not going I am feeling little weakness because of not taking any adequate diet as I used to take before and my head and eyes are also paining little please tell me natural ways to overcome from this fever my baby kics as usual but I am not feeling well. My family doctor gave me a baby syrup which is effective for half day and again it is coming back. I am also taking luke warm water to drink and bath is it ok for me.
Hello doctor. I'm 19 year old female. I'm in with my husband in holiday trip. I'm getting a period for past 2 days. Today is 3rd day. I'm take this tablet (rauf-mf. It is a correct tablet to stop my period doctor. This tablet gives any side effects?
I'm 22 years old, my problem is facial hair growth and during my periods only a little blood is coming (In the form of mucus) At the time of urination only. What should I do.?
Doctor my wife suffering from vagina problem. Please solve this issue and note some medicine for buy it. Thank you.
11 tips to overcome loneliness
I have seen in my practice as a counsellor too often, that people are living in big cities, full of people, but they feel very lonely from within and at the brink of anxiety and depression.
Simply defined, loneliness is a condition of emotional disconnect, socially feeling misfit and never ending solitude. Lonely people often feel insecure and pessimistic about finding desirable and compatible friendships. Poor self-esteem and an underdeveloped sense of one's worthiness, likeability and attractiveness prevent the lonely person from taking risks and venturing out into new relationships. Hence, they typically lack confidence and enthusiasm to pursue new relationships or nurture existing ones. As a chronic condition, it can be emotionally and psychologically debilitating.
Contrary to what many people believe, loneliness isn't just a result of being alone or an absence of friends. It is a deeper problem that is caused by thoughts and feelings of inadequacy, imperfection and shame. Chronically lonely people are often holding onto pessimistic predictions about the prospects of finding companionship, social connections and supportive relationships.
The lonely often suffer in silence. For many, it is hidden behind a facade of normalcy. While smiling and having fun, many hide their core feelings of loneliness. For these people, loneliness is not a reflection of what is happening in their lives at any given moment, but what occurs secretively and silently within them. When around people they know, they pretend to be upbeat, positive and happy, while at the same time feeling unworthy and insecure. Since it is a shame-based experience, it is typically kept a secret.
Lonely people inadvertently put themselves in a catch-22 situation: social opportunities seem like a heavy burden fraught with the potential of rejection or abandonment. The more you feel lonely, the more you feel inadequate and unworthy, the more you stop believing anyone will ever like or love you, the more you isolate. With a belief of potential rejection or abandonment, the lonely person is unable to put their best foot forward in any given social situation. Hence, loneliness feeds on itself.
The causes of loneliness are varied and multi-dimensional, including social, psychological and physiological factors. The major cause of chronic loneliness is often attributed to early developmental factors such as a child's lack of attachment to their adult caregivers who only conditionally love (love with strings attached) their children. Similarly, childhood neglect, abuse and abandonment are early childhood factors that eventually manifest into adult loneliness.
Since loneliness is a deeply embedded psychological experience (condition), having enough friends can never result in feeling secure and lovable. Building up one's self-esteem and ability to love, respect and care for oneself is fundamental in solving and healing the deeper psychological conditions that create chronic loneliness. Counselling helps people to explore their early childhood wounds in a safe and confidential space and learn new ways to 're-parent' themselves by learning to love, acknowledge and appreciate themselves.
Life is too short to waste on suffering from core loneliness. Please heed to my suggestion: open up, take a chance and access the hidden part of you that deserves true and loving companions. Heal your childhood wounds. Learn to love yourself and eliminate loneliness from your life!
The following are 10 tips to battle and conquer loneliness:
1. Catch your inner critic's attempts to sabotage yourself. Pay attention to self-degrading thoughts like 'I am too fat for anybody to want to date' I wish I were funnier and had interesting things to say 'or' people never seem to understand me,
2. Replace negative self-talk with affirming messages, such as 'I am perfectly lovable just as I am' and 'I welcome love, friendship and support into my life'
3. Fight the urge to isolate. Isolation validates your fears that you are not worthy of the love and support you absolutely deserve. Sometimes you have to force yourself to do exactly that which you are dreading -- like putting yourself out there.
4. Weed out the toxic relationships and create space in your life for relationships that fuel your spirit. You can't grow lovely succulent vegetables with a large patchwork of weeds.
5. Nurture your support network. Even if there is only one person to start with, you can build on it. Don't underestimate the importance of what you have to offer.
6. Expand your social network. Online social sites such as meetup. Com is an ideal place to meet people and to explore hobbies, interests and social groups.
7. Open your self-up, take risks, and allow yourself to be vulnerable. Since loneliness results in isolation, experiment by sharing aspects of yourself, including experiences, feelings, memories, dreams, desires, etc. This will help you feel more known and understood.
8. Ask for what you need. Find your voice. Tell people what you need from them to alleviate the loneliness. Friends respond to direct messages for help and support. Give it a try, you might be surprised!
9. Take action. Don't wait for an invitation. Be willing to take a risk, be proactive and invite people to share in your life, whether it is for coffee, lunch, a walk, an event or a gathering in your home.
10. Recognize the importance of being alone and enjoying solitude. Being alone is not the same as being lonely. Peace, quiet, freedom, space and the opportunity to connect with your deeper self.
11. Consider therapy. Counseling is something that is healthy and proactive that can help you overcome the self-defeating behaviors that exacerbate loneliness. With the support of a therapist, you can change your thinking and relationship patterns and achieve the life you want!
I am suffering from scaly psoriasis from last 5 years, it goes when taken medicine but comes back, vl it go completely ever, I am in high medicines for hormone also since I am also suffering from infertility from last 5 years, so its stress related psoriasis and estrogen level less, amh value less (no eggs) I am just 30 years old, any thing in ayurveda about this.
How to use flavoured condom I mean is it for a girl to suck while m wearing a condom but that's oily how can some 1 suck a condom What is flavour for? I mean is it just for good smell or so that girls can taste that flavour nd how?
Is that different the period cycle of girls and women? Suppose my girlfriend's started period cycle since today morning, so how long time should I have to avoid sex with her to avoid from pregnancy?
Diabetes is basically caused due to the lack of production of insulin or improper use of the produced insulin, which eventually leads to a deficiency in the blood glucose level. Diabetes is of two types, one where the insulin production is insufficient therefore the glucose level cannot be balanced; two when the body cannot produce insulin at all and therefore patients must inject insulin to maintain close levels. Apart from synthetic drugs, you can use various home remedies to cure or at least improve your diabetic condition. Here are some great home remedies to effectively maintain your blood sugar level:
bitter gourd have juice extracted from bitter gourd every morning on an empty stomach. Having this everyday for a few months will help maintain blood sugar levels.
guava: have guava every day after peeling the skin off. It contains vitamin c and fiber which help maintain the standard blood glucose level. Excessive guava eating is not recommended.
mango leaves- soak fresh mango leaves in water (say a one litre bottle) over night and consume first thing in the morning. You could even let them dry out, powder the leaves and have half a teaspoon everyday.
basil leaves- have 2 tablespoons of juice extracted from basil leaves empty stomach, in the morning. These are loaded with antioxidants that relieve stress and also contain oils that help lower blood sugar levels.
jamun- jamun's leaves, seeds and berries are effective in improving blood sugar levels and they also prevent spikes in the level of insulin. You could eat a handful of the berries or powder the leaves and seeds- which you should consume twice a day.
amla- combine 2 teaspoons of amla juice in water and have it as soon as you wake up. Make this a part of your everyday routine to maintain blood sugar levels.
flaxseeds- eat one tablespoon of flaxseed powder with a glass of warm water every morning, on an empty stomach. Flax seed can bring down your sugar level by almost 28%. But be careful not to have more than 2 tablespoons per day, as that could be bad for health.
neem- neem enhances insulin receptor sensitivity, improves circulation and lowers blood sugar levels thereby reducing your dependency on synthetic drugs. Drink the juice of the need shoot everyday on an empty stomach for best results.
Fruits- fruits are rich in fiber and other minerals which help stabilize blood sugar levels of the body. Consume at least 5 fruits a day! choose fruits like banana's, blackberries, cranberries, grape fruit, blueberries, kiwi and other citrus fruits.
Apple cider vinegar- mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a class water and consume before every large meal. The nutritional components in apple cider will help control the rise in blood sugar levels after eating.
In case of any query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778)