Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Sunitha MYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 years old. I don't smoke neither take any intoxication but my lips are dark black more dark than my friends who smoke. Is there any way so that my lips color changes to its original colour (pink or red)
Hi. I am 23 years old male and I am suffering from hair loss disease. When I am sleeping there are too much hair on my pillow. I take many of medicine but there is no relief. What should I do now?
My hand is changing colour of skin .because sunlight reflect thats call tanning. So please you tell what I do for this tanning?
I m 17 years old but did not even have a single hair on my face please suggest me any medicine. please help me.
Sir, I am a 28 years old teacher. Few years back my skin was bright and young. But now it's getting dull and dark. My skin is oily during summer and dry during winter. Can you suggest some idea to keep my face skin young.
I'm 18 and I did not get mustache and beards on face. So can you suggest any tips for me, how I could grow the mustache and beards faster on my face.
I am not getting beard hair under nose .Is there any solution to grow hair there. My friends are saying that it is genetics and we cannot alter. Is that true. Can you please provide answer to grow a thick and dense beard like other boys do. Thanks in advance.
Hello mem, my hair turning white in age of 21. How will I control it or get back black hair. please help me please give answer in hindi.
I have severe hair fall. I tried care treatment. But it's time waste. And money waste. Still tat problem continues. I don't have thyroid problems. My health condition is good.
I am 21 years old girl. Due to pollution and exposure to sun, my face, neck and hands are tanned. What should I do?
I am 16 years old have been detected with pcos by scanning should I start taking hormonal tablets for it? I have hairs all over body fine hair and few pimples on my face I have regular period but recently I have started spotting between period.
Burn surgery is very common these days. Burn surgery is usually done on people who suffer from major burns. Reconstructive burn surgery is usually required in the last stages when the initial burns have healed to a certain extent. Usually reconstructive burn surgeries are done on patients who have suffered from huge accidents and have burnt their face, neck and hands to a great extent. Patients requiring this surgery usually become unrecognizable after an accident.
When is reconstructive burn surgery recommended?
- If you have been involved in a household accident and the scars have not healed completely. Surgery might not totally heal the face, but it can improve your basic functions like breathing, smelling, seeing or tasting (if most of your senses are burnt and disfigured).
- Reconstructive burn surgery is also very useful for acid attack victims. Sometimes, burns are not only caused by fire, but it is also caused by chemicals and acidic substances which are worse and can completely burn and disfigure your face. When hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and sulfuric acid come in contact with your skin it seeps into the skin and burns off your nose, cartilage and sometimes even causes blindness. It disfigures your face completely, reconstructive burn surgery can do miracles, though it cannot bring back your previous features and skin texture, but it does make you look more recognizable.
- After a burn, facial scarring occurs which leads to the loss of eyelids, hair, nose and lips. In this case burn surgery is required.
How to take care of yourself after a burn surgery?
- Regular stretching should be done, especially if the areas of your burn include your hands, legs, joints, etc. Do as much as activities as possible like getting dressed and grooming yourself. It will also make you more self-reliant and give you confidence.
- Depression is very common after a burn surgery. A reconstructive burn surgery will not magically make you look the way you used to. A lot of sittings is required and remember, appearance and looks do not matter much. The wounds will fade away with time.
- Itching is also very common after a burn surgery. If this problem persists, you should consult your doctor for a moisturizer.
- Avoid sun exposure. Don’t go out in the sun, because the U.V rays are extremely harmful and can singe your already sensitive skin; you can also get skin cancer.
- Custom pressure garments should be worn to protect your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.