Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Sunitha M
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Sunitha MYour feedback matters!
I have excessive itching on scalp and hairfall from last one year. What should I do. Please help me out.
Hi, I am having a hair fall all of sudden but just at one particular area. I have been a avid traveller and maybe have cough some kind of infection. Can you please help?
Beautiful and healthy skin is desired by many people and most of you might be spending a lot of your time on things that can add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, the clogged pore bursts open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with the rest of your skin can increase your acne. Moreover, the habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pockmarks on your skin. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips can make them dry or chapped, which causes you to lick and chew them even more often. Excessive lip biting can also lead to bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply it regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting results in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also cause infection in your nails, mouth, fingers and dental cavities, which can affect your smile too. Focus on the factors that can trigger these infections.
4. Smoking: Smoking affects your skin and makes it look dry and rough. It decreases the flow of blood and can damage skin collagen along with elasticity which results in saggy and loose skin.
5. Sleeping with your makeup: Makeup can clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and makes it prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer will expose your skin to UV rays. Exposure to UV rays can cause wrinkles and dryness, which makes your skin look older. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen half an hour before stepping out in the sun.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing the level of collagen in the skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!