Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs SujathaYour feedback matters!
Hi. This is an general question on sexual life. My wife is carrying now and this is her 4 th month. Shall we have sex during this period or should we wait till her delivery date. Kindly advise please?
Can being intimate with husband is safe during first Trimester. please elaborate can it be normal intercourse or having some precaution in speed, positions etc.
My wife was pregnant now and it is 4 rd month now. As per reports, doctor said that she is having Thyroid problem. Initially, thyroid level is 6.75 (2 month), she took 50 MCG thyronorm. Again TSH test has been done and level went up to 9.15. So, doctor suggested to take thyronorm 100 MCG. We continued this dosage for 1 month. As per recent report, TSH level is now 0.88. Doctor suggested to continue Thyronorm 100 MCG. Please advise is this is the right dosage? Or we need to switch to Thyronorm 50 MCG? Kindly advise.
Hi. I am 25 years old lady but still I look like a teenage girl. I am mentally going depressed frustrated day by day. I could not concentrate on ny work of mine. The whole day I just waste my time by only listening music. I frequently feel like of crying. I feel like m in complete darkness all alone and nobody is there for me. although I remain seated or share few of family talks with my mum dad nd my sis but still instead of this I feel myself all alone in ds world. I often think of suicide but never attempted it bcz of fear of family nd yes I will not do dat coz its wrong. Nd pne more thing I had also a 4 year post kidney transplantation operation. Thankyou.
Hello doctor It is my 19wk of pregnancy, please suggest wat r the precautions shud I take also inform abt the nutritional diet. Thnks.
She has a small enlargement in her vaginal portion. Feeling little pain when touch. Is it dangerous. Need any treatment.
Your daily intake of delicious foods might not be enough for a healthy life. Your health largely depends on the consumption of right amount of vitamins. You can be protected from a plethora of disorders by the intake of foods rich in vitamin B12 and D. Here’s why you need vitamin B12 and D:
- Prevention: Vitamin B12 prevents us from certain cancers, including cancers in prostate glands, lungs, breast and colon. It also provides protection against heart diseases. Vitamin B12 also helps in prevention against Alzheimer’s disease. Intake of vitamin D reduces the risk of developing multiple sclerosis, heart disease and flu.
- Booster of happiness and health: It has been found that vitamin B12 boosts up your energy levels to a great extent. There are health drinks enriched with Vitamins to provide energy to your tired body. But it is best to have foods rich in vitamin B12 and other vitamins.
- Forget depression: Vitamin D and B12 are known to benefit your health by keeping away depression. Therefore, it is very important to keep a check on the vitamins level of your body.
- Helps protein metabolism: One of the primary functions of vitamin B12 is to boost protein metabolism in your body. If you are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency, you will suffer from improper protein metabolism. However, the symptoms may get noticed after several years.
- Protect your bones: It is the most essential function of vitamin D to absorb calcium and promote the growth of bones. Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to bone related diseases like rickets.
- Help your brain: Vitamin B12 is good for the overall health of the human brain. It can prevent you from developing dementia in old age or brain shrinkage.
- Good for digestive system: Vitamin B12 helps in the smooth functioning of digestive system. It provides protection against constipation.
- Beauty matters: Vitamin B12 and D are known for their contribution towards gifting you a healthy skin, shiny hairs and beautiful and strong nails. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Muje kuch time se har mnth pith or kamar(back Pain) me pain rahta h sath hi meri pcod ki ,krimson 35, ovabless,Glyciphage chal rahi h sath hi please muje ye bhi batae ki hum baby planing kar rahe h iske bad baby hone ke chances hai kya please reply.
Hello sir. I want to have sex with my gf but I do not want to make pregnant her. I do not want use condom. So what I will do before having safe sex without pregnancy.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex today (10 April) around 4 pm. It's her 6 day of cycle. What are the chances of pregnancy? How can we prevent it to be on the safe side?
It is possible to make a girl orgasm without even touching her, but there is one condition that needs to be met
For women, orgasms are not a purely physical occurrence, it is also a thing of the mind. This means that, without actually touching her, it is very possible for you to make her cum.
The only condition needed for this to happen is that the girl you intend to satisfy without touching should be known to you and should be physically attracted to you.
Sexually stimulate her brain
The brain is the most sexually alive organ in the human's body. It is here that pheromones responsible for sexual stimulation are processed. To begin the stimulation you will have narrate your deepest fantasies to her in graphic detail. Begin by describing the circumstances and the surroundings also mention the sights and smells you envisage in your fantasy. Tease her by describing how and what the situation is in your fantasy
Arouse the most basic instincts in her
Once you are aware of her fantasies, her likes and dislikes you may, depending on her preference talk dirty. Since all the stimulation is being done by speech you may talk dirty if she approves, in case she does not like it you may describe in graphic detail a imaginary foreplay you intend to do like slowly removing her clothes one at a time or describing the journey your tongue is taking over her naked body and how it is exploring her sexual organs so on and so forth.
Use visual stimulation
To give your girl an orgasm over the phone or over the internet, the best thing to do is watch a double x rated movie and describe the scene as if you two are the characters in the movie. She will off course be unaware about it and you can describe in detail all that you see in the movie as if you are doing it to her. A hardcore porn movie is strict'no, no' as it will be a bit gross.
The more you talk the more she gets stimulated, the real key here is to keep repeating the process and within no time you will become a master in this area.
Sir, My girlfriend is suffering from white discharge since last 5 days. Actually I study on net, when girl is pregnant she suffer white discharge. I am confused. I had sex with her after her 12th day of mc. Can she be pregnant?
I am 17 years I had sex with my bf and I missed my periods since 43 days do i'm pregnant if not can we again continue the sex please give me suggestion.
I had sex with my fiance and it has been 10 days and she has missed her date is there any medicine like I pill that can stop the pregnancy as we missed the 72 hour window? Please help.
My girlfriend and I had unprotected sexual intercourse a month back. We used an i-pill thereafter within 72 hours. Few days later she had her periods. Now again she had her periods but this time the flow was not regular and as per her it was not as usual. Now she has gained some weight and her tummy seems to be growing. Is it normal? However you must know that there has been a complete change in her diet. Should there be any reasons to being concerned?
A physical problem related to intimacy is something that keeps the patient from having a satisfactory intimate experience. Many women encounter many kinds of problems at various stages of their lives. In this article, we have listed the seven most common sex problems that women experience. Take a look to know more!
- Lack of sexual desire: A total lack of, or inhibited sexual desire is a problem that may be caused due to factors like age, menopause, stress, hormonal changes, pregnancy and child birth, depression, and even fatigue. Also, a work heavy lifestyle as well as too much focus on areas like children can lead to a situation where sex takes a backseat and after a while, lack of desire sets in.
- Anorgasmia: Not being able to orgasm during intercourse despite plenty of stimulations is a problem that some women face. This condition can be of various types including primary, secondary and others, to depict a range of orgasm related issues where a proper sexual release does not occur. This can happen due to causes like infections, past sex related trauma, pain during intercourse and other issues including anxiety and depression.
- Painful intercourse: This condition can also be called Vaginismus. A number of causes can trigger pain that women feel in the vaginal area during intercourse, which can lead to vaginal contractions or an involuntary spasm. The causes include endometriosis, STDs or sexually transmitted diseases, ovarian cysts, vaginititis, lack of proper lubrication during sex, and stress.
- Arousal problems: Lack of sexual arousal is another problem that can happen due to lack of sufficient stimulation and lubrication which affects the blood flow to the vagina, thus preventing an erection of the clitoris. This condition may also be caused due to stress and relationship problems.
- Related ailments: The presence of a chronic ailment can also lead to sexual problems for a member of either sex. When a woman is suffering from diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, drug abuse and other such ailments, then sex related activities tend to take a back seat and are often also hindered due to the symptoms of some of these conditions.
- Side effects: Taking medication that has to do with depression or menopause can also have a bearing on the kind of sex life that a woman enjoys as these medicines often create hormonal imbalances and numb certain neurotransmitters with the suppressants that they contain.
- Psychological factors: It has been proven medically that stress, anxiety, depression, trauma and other such factors play up on the sex life of a patient in a serious manner. Using frequent practice with proper lubrication and counselling as well, one can overcome such problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.