Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. S L Priyadarshini MYour feedback matters!
I have very back problem from last 2 year . I am a student of engineering so I want be fit to face my life. Please suggest me some tips.
I have a a big body and I face lot of problems I want to reduce my weight but I am not able to do it. So pleas can you help me out with this.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a consult to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Laziness, lack of concentration, dizziness tiredness, what diet and precautions have to be taken to overcome these problems.
Hi I am 25 years old I am married my body is in pain and i want to increase the belly fat please give me advice.
I am 24 years I cannot put weight I am 40 kg only what I should do to become fat any medicine or supplement.
There are many benefits of homeopathic medicine, including:
1. It can be used by pregnant women and nursing women.
2. It can be used by children and infants.
3. It does not interfere with medications taken by a person.
4. If an incorrect remedy is selected, it is completely safe and will not harm the person at all.
5. Other than occasional, mild, and short-lived symptom aggravations which pass quickly and tend to be followed by improvements in the symptoms of a person, there are no side-effects of homeopathic remedies. This symptom aggravation is actually regarded by homeopaths as a sign that the correct homeopathic remedy has been selected and usually results in symptom improvements.
6. It can be used for chronic or acute conditions.
7. It is an individualized system of medicine which treats the person, not merely the symptoms. The symptoms, however, are addressed when using this approach and are typically improved.
8. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing, one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated.
9. Homeopathic remedies are readily available and can, therefore, be used by anyone.
10. Homeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing.
11. Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time.
12. Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive.
13. There are many studies proving the effectiveness of homeopathy, when used correctly.
I have desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. Want to loss weight. Please help.
Fitness or weight-loss is not just about looking good or fitting into your favorite outfit, it goes way beyond it. It speaks about you. It shows how much you love your body and shows amount of self-discipline you have imbibed in your lifestyle.
A lot of people complain that they do not have time to exercise and eat healthy. It's important to remember that, if you do not find time for health and fitness now, you will have to find time for illness later. Though, it is true that weight issues are uncomfortable to deal with, it is also important to understand that when weight problems go untreated or ignored, they may become a breeding ground for a lot of other problems such as hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia and other lifestyle diseases. Therefore, to ensure a healthy body, it is imperative to manage body weight and find time to exercise regularly.
Getting Rid of Excessive Weight:
There are two pillars for weight loss. Diet and exercise. A well balanced diet can control further weight gain and assure overall health, exercise is must for weight reduction. 30 mins walk (to start with), with well-balanced diet (depending on your health condition) can lead to gradual and healthy weight loss. There are a number of things that can be done to shed off extra kilos and get back into shape. Here are the most important ones:
Get on a healthy diet as soon as possible: Weight loss is a metabolic process, and body needs carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins and water to execute this process. Dieting or eating less will deprive the body from many of these essential nutrients. So forget weight loss, body won't be able to even function properly. As a result, there can be deficiencies, weakened immune system, tiredness and many more undesirable symptoms. For guidance on healthy diet, seek help of a weight loss consultant or nutritionist.
Working out: This is the second pillar for weight loss. Your choice of exercise may be a brisk walk, jogging, joining dance lessons or hitting a gym. Make sure that the exercise regime you choose, is challenging for your body. Toughen the regime as you start getting comfortable with it.
Be persistent: It is important to be regular and diligent with your diet and exercise regime. Self-discipline will take you a long way. Make sure you enjoy your food and exercise, this way you will be able to carry on for a longer duration. While all the aspects of losing weight are important at some point in the process, the most important part is to have an expert by your side who will provide correct counselling and a personalized diet and exercise plan, specifically to meet your needs. When you choose the best doctors and dietitians to help you, you will get there sooner than you can imagine.