Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs Kamela Sridevi
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Kamela SrideviYour feedback matters!
When he rubbed his penis to my vagina I think the was a kinda fluid present but he didn't touch it from the top part of his penis he just placed his penis not inside on top like he rubbed it to my vagina is this dangerous.
I had my last menses on 24 July for four days the color of blood was brownish. I generally get my menses a day or two days before but I did not get it on 24 August on 25 August night I did heavy work so on 26 August morning I had some brownish discharge then in the afternoon I started to bleed heavily with severe cramps in my abdomen I did find clots but heavy red bleeding today is my third day still I am bleeding heavily may I know why such heavy bleeding is occurring.
I'm 21 years old, yesterday my boyfriend and I were together and things got heated so I playfully asked him to place his penis near my vagina. A little pre cum was on my pubic hair. Can I get pregnant in such a situation?
My NT Scan report for first trimester shows that - Fetal heart reveals mildly enlarged right atrium and ventricle. Small echogenic focus noted in left ventricle which appears small. Please provide suggestions what to do next.
Yesterday while in a public bathroom I thought these little spots of red were just paint until I turned on the sink to wash my hands and it turned out that it was blood. Now, if that person had aids am I in any way susceptible to getting it?�I have no cuts on my hands.
Hello mujhe aisi tablet ka naam bata de jis se period time se phale ho jaye meri shadi h or usi din period ki date h please mujhe aisi medicine ka name bata de jis se mujhe period time se phale ho jaye plz.
My mom has body swelling problem from. Last 4 years Dr. Gave her medicine thyroxine 100 MG she takes it regularly in morning but she find very little relief from that just some medicine or something that manage her problem.
I had C-section delivery 11 months ago. My tummy has not yet come to normal. It still seems I am 4-5 month pregnant. Please suggest any exercise or diet.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.