Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mridula Verma
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mridula VermaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, today I have done my ovulation study my doctor suggested me to do that so the result come is that my eggs are 9mm n today is 10th day of my menses. I wanna know can I get pregnant asap, and does the egg size matter to get pregnant and if yes then pls suggest me what all I need to do and eat to get my eggs to grow healthy and to grow faster. My doctor called me on 12th and 14th day too to check the growth. Please help me out so that I can increase the size of egg before my next visit. Doc please rpl me so that it help me a useful way. Thanks.
I am unmarried age 20 At first I was having regular periods but now My periods finish in 2 days or also 1 day? What is the reason why it happens? What can I do at home to normal flow of periods.
Hello I'm 23years old I and my wife is trying to have baby last from six to 10months buts she is not getting pregnant and now even my interest got down I'm feeling I'm bored don't like to sleep with her but I'm seeking a chin so please help me what to do.
Pls help me am very stressed. I had sex with ma gf 2 weeks back then I give her a I pill after 4 hr after sex. Her period date is 9,10. But she didn't get bleeding
Dear Dr. I am 25 years old girl. I want to know whether there is a permanent treatment for pcos. Can a girl with pcos become a mother. Is this problem common these days in girl. Is this a very big problem and will there be any problem in conceiving.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.