Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hi I am 20 years olde. I am myred I have a PCOD problem. I wnat kids. I want presence in one mant because my husband gone to out of. His coming soon. He life with me only one month. I have only one month bat im nat ache my pregnancy. I am already consulted two doctors bat no have goob result pllllz pllllz halp me I want my kids plz.
We are trying for child from last 1 year ,but still not succeed, my wife is band her legs after intercourse for 15 min , but no results or coming. please help what to do in this.
Hello my age is 28. Male. My questions are regarding pregnancy. I am trying for 2 months. Not getting any result. What is best time for it and in what position.
I am 28 years old. I used abortion pills 8 months ago when I was pregnant. Now I am not able so conceive since 8 months. Please help.
What is ovulation period in females? Are there ways to find out the exact ovulation day? And having sex on that day results in 100 % pregnancy? Please give me proper solution.
Last week after the masturbation she started to express more sexual feelings. Like she tried to seduce n seek elder boys in her school n neibourhood to hav sex with her. We tried some pills to reduce it but she didn't taking pills. When she cross the limits of seduction to many boys, I gave her permission to have sex with me and relatives support it for once. So we did a sexual intercourse, including vaginal intercourse. But after the sex she seems to be fully satisfied n she said that, now she is not having hypersexual feelings or desires. Is this activity would reduce her hypersexual feelings doctor? We cannot ask this to any one. So we selected this way. Pls reply sir. There are no other way to seek.
I had an unprotected sex this Tuesday i. E 5th April, thou he didn't ejaculate in me, I took contraceptive pill with in an hour, my date is 16 April. Are there any chances of getting pregnant plus I have stomach pain. I took a pregnancy test yesterday it was negative.
The best ways to avoid getting an STD are to abstain from any sexual contact and be in a monogamous, long-term relationship with an uninfected partner. To reduce the odds of getting STDs:
Ask your partner if he or she has an STD.
Ask partners to be tested before sexual activity.
Avoid sexual activity if your partner has signs of an STD.
Be aware of symptoms and get regular checkups with your health care provider.
Please suggest, I am 20 weeks pregnant and i am having lower back pain and also some frequent movement in my abdomen. I hope the baby and myself are safe.
I'm breastfeed my 14 months old baby but I am losing weight gradually every month I am loosing 1-2 kg. Is it normal or there is any health issues.
Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intimate contact. If not treated on time, gonorrhea can become serious. Every year millions of people get affected with this disease across the globe.The area of infection predominantly involves the anus, vagina, penis and urethra.
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Gonorrhea often shows no symptoms. It is found that only two out of ten women show signs of gonorrhea and one out of ten men show signs of gonorrhea. This disease can take as long as 14 days to show any signs of its existence. Some common signs in women include menstrual irregularities, throwing up, abdominal pain, painful intercourse, swelling of the vulva, frequent urination and yellowish vaginal discharge. Some common signs among men include burning sensation while urinatingand discharge of pus during urination. Some common symptoms include itching of the anus, throat selling, oral infection, and painful bowel movements.
- Complications in pregnancy: Apart from premature labour and stillbirth, gonorrhea can get passed on to the fetus as well. Some other symptoms include eye infection and joint and blood infection. If the fetus gets an eye infection, antibiotics drop is prescribed by the Doctor.
- Infertility: If gonorrhea is not treated for a long time, it can lead to infertility. Women might find infections in regions such as the uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries. Men might find infection in their testicles, urethra, etc. It can lead to a condition known as the epididymitis. If this condition is not treated, men can become permanently infertile.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to a condition known as the disseminated gonococcal infection (DGI). This is a condition, which leads to arthritis or soring of skin. Women are more prone to developing this condition than men. Some common symptoms include fever, joint pain and fever. If DGI is not treated on time, it can lead to permanent damage of joints.
How is gonorrhea treated?
Gonorrhea is easily treatable and medication involves antibiotics along with other drugs. In case a pregnant woman gets diagnosed with gonorrhea, antibiotics are not prescribed. It is strictly advised not to involve in any sexual activities while the treatment is underway. Some of the common precautions that should be taken while undergoing treatment involves the following:
- Taking the medication on time. At times, symptoms go away, but completing the full medication course as prescribed by the doctor is required in order to completely get rid of the bacteria.
- Gonorrhea medicines should not be shared with anyone
- Consulting the doctor every three months to ensure that the disease is fully cured
- To make sure that your partner gets treated along with you in order to mitigate the risk of recurrence.