Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mridula VermaYour feedback matters!
Doctor I am feeling dizziness fatigue itching on stomach and breast tenderness. My last cycle was on 19 june it had a less flow then usual I got physical with my boyfriend on 10 may. We didn't had sex. But i'm worried his precum might have got inside me. I took home pregnancy test 2 times both time it came negative. Please help me. Am I pregnant i'm 20 years old girl.
A Study has analysed the effect of endurance running training on the stiffness index a variable that is directly related to bone quality.The results confirm that the greater the race distance that is trained the better this can be used,therefore, to prevent the progressive decline in bone mineral density that occurs with age.
The changes in the mechanical properties of the bone were measured using the stiffness or rigidity a variable that is directly related to the bone density of the calcaneus.
It's regarding my gf. We had sex with protection 4-5 days before expected menses. Now they r late. Today its 4th day. Still there is no menses. We r too afraid of pregnancy. We can't take help of parents as we r college students. Plzzz suggest me something.
Though im ovulating its kind off very late ovulation like d 25th or 26th day. I went to my doc yest and she said wel try ths mnth with tablets so has put me on ova shield D S and Progynova wil ths help me conceive in 1 cycle?
My last period was in oct 14 please let me know if I need nay checkups i am single, I am 47 years old now. Have my periods ceased / any way 2 get them back?
I do not want child right now, but also do not want to use condoms, please suggest me safe period for sex.
I have excessive bleeding in my mensuration and feel weakness alot kindly suggest some thing to get rid of weakness and pain.
I am missing my periods from jan till now. I had my late periods in dec month. I just wana know how month long I am pregnant. I am confused.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.
It is 3 years since my daughter got married, but she hasn't conceived yet. She is obese and has PCOD. She is undergoing IVF treatment, but not successful yet. I would be thankful to hear from you. Peter Pathrose.
Hi I am 37 years old my problem is my 1st daughter is 9th years and i am tring for 2nd chance but I am try to 5 to 6 months but I am not getting pregnant whats problem.
I am 21, my regular period started on 20 March ended 27 March, then again on 1 april bleeding started, nd still continuing, I feeling very weak, what to do at this point?
Hello, my wife wants me to give her oral sex every time we have sex. Is there any harm if I lick my wife's vagina ? Is there any harm ? Please advise. Thanks.
After a 6 months of marriage even till now I have pain in my vagina while having sex .pain as a virgin but I had sex for more than 3 times still it pains.
My home pregnancy test is coming negative but have most of the symptoms of Early pregnancy. When is the correct time to do the blood test for the same as may be hcg is not enough to detect in the urine.
My friend is 28 years old and he had intercourse with is girlfriend last night around 18 hours ago without any precaution, now he is in great fear of getting her pregnant . Want to know what he can do as a precautionary measure to avoid pregnancy and around what time so that she will be saved from this?
I have pcos problem from around 10 years. Consulted many doctors. They gave me BCPs for regularising it. But all and all in vein. I am fed up of all these things. Today my condition is that I am not getting periods since last 3 months. I am not married not physically intimated and clearly not pregnant. Situation is worst with my mental peace. I am fed up with that allopathy treatments because doctors say that there is no permanent cure. Only thing they want to do is to put me on medication until I complete my family and suggesting me to get marry soon and start family. I am literally fed up with this disease. Pls help me out any one. Is there any way to make my life normal again like via homeopathy, Naturopathy. Pls help me pls.
Homeopathy, being an alternative form of medicine, is often misunderstood when compared to allopathic treatments. In fact, there are many myths and rumours about the working of this field of medicine. This has become a primary reason as to why many people think twice before trying out homeopathy. However, of late, more and more people are breaking the shackles of these myths and rumours and opting for this natural and alternative form of medicine. Here are certain myths and facts which disclose the truth about them.
- It is often said that homeopathy first aggravates the symptoms and then reduces it. Most people shy away from this prospect and decide otherwise. The fact is, sometimes the condition worsens naturally due to the serious stage at which it is in. This is, however, not caused by side effects of taking any homeopathic pills. Thus, this line of treatment does not aggravate the symptoms. This is a myth and should be looked beyond.
- A set of people believe that homeopathy, being natural, has the ability to cure any disease whatsoever. But it has to be kept in mind that homeopathy is, after all, a natural science of medicine. Just as allopathic cure sometimes fails to produce the desired results, homeopathy too fails at times in delivering. But this is no reason to not opt for such a treatment. Every field of medicine has its own sets of limitations.
- At times, homeopathic doctors are not given the same respect that is given to those who practice allopathic treatment and deal in general medical sciences. Here, it needs to be discussed that homeopathy is an alternate form of medicine, which is practiced by those who have a proper degree in medicine, even in general medicine. In fact, many conventional doctors have thought it beneficial to switch streams of practice and have left allopathy for homeopathic treatments.
- Homeopathy is believed to provide relief only from pains, allergies and maybe skin troubles. But it is not so. Recent developments and studies have shown that homeopathy, if administered effectively, can also bring about pathological changes in the individual.
- People think that homeopathy takes time to show its results. But this is not true. In fact, at times while treating fever, cold and allergies, it shows rapid results. It is only when the disease is chronic that it takes time to heal.
These are some of the popular myths about homeopathy and it is needed that these myths are busted so that more and more people believe in the power of homeopathy.