Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mr Sanil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mr SanilYour feedback matters!
I am Suffering hair fall from 3 year so please referred me a good medicine I am not able to clinic before April due to exam its my humble request to you.
I am unable to sleep from last 2 days, I have tried lot of remedies at home but all in vein. Please help me I am not able to sleep. Please Help Me!
Dear doctor, I am trying to lose weight for that I have cut down the sugar consumptions. Instead I wish to take raw natural sugar for drinking tea and coffee? Can I go for it? Or is it the same like consuming the sugar? Pls make me clear doctor. Thank yu.
I have neck pain in right side from one small accident. I took xray also. But there is no any problem. What should I do.
I am suffering with stomach pain since 1 day which is in bare able. What I should do to get rid is this?
I'm soumyA 25 years old. I'm nurse. Since 2 year I'm having suicidal tendency, and im having tension without reason, I'm having hair fall also. This is psychiatrist disorder?
Every person, especially women, want to maintain a youthful skin, sans the wrinkles, fine lines and the other signs of skin aging. As much as we want, the skin aging is an inevitable phenomenon that will hit you at some point or the other. There are many skin surgeries and therapies available that help in skin upliftment and rejuvenation. One such nonsurgical and natural therapy that many people have embraced to give their skin a much-needed boost is the Vampire Facial, also known as the Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy for the face.
The Vampire facial has garnered much attention over the past few years. There are many renowned celebrities and personalities worldwide who have opted for the Vampire Facial.
Vampire Facial derives its name from the fact that the procedure involves the use of one's blood for the overall facial rejuvenation.
The Vampire Facial is simple and involves the use of platelets rich plasma to achieve the desired result. The basic steps involved in the procedure include:
- The vampire facial commences with the collection of blood (usually from the arm).
- The next step involves centrifugation of the collected blood (approximately high spin for 10 minutes) to separate the platelets rich plasma from the rest of the blood components.
- To minimize the pain, an anesthetic cream is usually applied all over the face.
- The platelets rich plasma is then gently and carefully injected into the face at multiple spots (use of multiple small injections) strategically to ensure maximum skin renewal and rejuvenation (through increased collagen formation that accelerates the skin healing to a great extent).
From fine lines to dark circles to smile lines, Vampire Facial takes care of every aspect, improving the skin texture, adding an aura to your already pleasing personality. The number of sessions is often determined by the age of the person concerned.
- For young adults (in their late 20's or early 30's), a single session may be enough to produce the desired results.
- For middle aged people (after 40 years), the sessions are often 3, with a time gap of 4-6 weeks.
Who should avoid the Vampire Facial?
- The Vampire Facial may be best left avoided for people dealing with an unstable blood pressure, a condition medically known as Haemodynamic instability.
- Pregnant as well as lactating women should also refrain from this procedure.
- In addition to these, people having a low platelet count (Critical Thrombocytopenia), chronic infections and septicemia should also avoid Vampire Facial or PRP of the face.
After a Vampire Facial, a person should follow a healthy skin care routine for better results. Keep the skin well hydrated and moisturized as much as you can. Never leave the house without applying a good SPF sunscreen.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!