Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Morusupalli DilipYour feedback matters!
I have a cyst on my nose it doesn't not remove by any cream plzz tell me the home remedy for cyst and how to remove scar on face using home remedy.
Dear doctor, Why do girls get fat after marriage? I am single and yet to be married. How can I prevent me from getting fatter after marriage? How should I maintain my weight?
A big lot of people suffer form boils and pimples, unfortunately I am one of them, I am under 21 boy, I understand and agree to the myth that these boils are natural in this age. But pain is to cure, there must be a way to control, good diet is one of them, exercise and retenoids are one another. Ive been using products like anything. Benezoyl peroxide, aha, salcylic acid and neem. What I personally believe is, the more I go in deep the more I get pimples, in my case, I have white headed pustules. I have so much oil production on my face, especially around nose. What I think might be the reason is dead skin cells, since I have lot of oil glands and dead skin cells block them, they become these. But for that I have also use glycolic acid to remove layers, though the concentration in only 10% but I thought it okay, but its kind hard for me now to stop this, I mean I controlled this enough, I popped them, yes I did. The only reason is we cannot have them on our face and feel embarrassed. We have to. Just a point to add, I have skin face flushing my question is to only experienced. What should I do or rather try. I if I found your idea good i'll definetely meet in personal.
I have protruded teeth. I'm 20 year old. I need brace treatment. Is that any other way? Or any age limits for brace treatment?
How to gain more weight using home diet and how to increase height using home diet, I need a proper answer for this question as I m very slim and have small height. All my family members have height around 5.9.
I want to increase my height nd I am vegetarian. So I can't eat non veg only give me advice for veg food.
I have pain in my backbone all the time. If you can give me the solution to resolve it. I will be so helpful. Thanks.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and y the correct weight for my height And how to calculate the the correct weight.
The phobia (intense, irrational fear) of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps I THINK I AM SUFFERING FROM TRYPOPHOBIA PLEASE HELP ME.
I am 24 years old I had safe sex with my partner on the 6th day of my menses After that I had taken contraceptive pills to avoid any embarrassment. Now after 7 days, there is still bleeding and lower stomach ache. Please suggest that is it ok to have contraceptive after having safe sex. What are the consequences of it. What could be the reason for this bleeding and stomach ache.
I am losing my hairs very rapidly my father and his father is also bland and I am losing my hairs in such a young age! My confidence is decreasing, people are making fun on me! please help me What to do!
I am from suffering hair loss. I have androgenic alopecia! I took treatment for 2 years! Nothing was changed .can I go for laser hair treatment?
I am 33 years old, I have black spots on my above foot, no pain due to this. What is this? Is there any side effects due to this spots.
Please suggest me some remedies to grow long thick and healthy hair. My hair is very thin and short. Please prescribe me good quality shampoo.
Tamarind has plethora of health benefits from reducing body inflammation to boosting respiratory health, strengthening the immune system to improving cardiovascular health, lowering cholesterol to healing skin conditions, preventing cancer to treating piles, the benefits are endless. Unlike many herbs, it has a delicious taste and can be used for both culinary as well as medicinal purposes. This fruit has juicy pulp wrapped in a thin brown shell.
Apart from many organic compounds, some of the beneficial components present in this sticky natural food include calcium, dietary fiber, vitamin E, vitamin B, iron, vitamin C and much more. Some of the health benefits of tamarind are mentioned below:
- Digestive health: Due to its high fiber content, tamarind acts as a natural laxative. It is believed that tamarind increases the efficiency of the digestive system. The fiber can bulk up the stool by easing its movement through the intestinal tract. It has the capability to stimulate bile activity that results in dissolving the food faster and stimulate gastric juice. Studies have shown that tamarind can be extremely useful for patients suffering from diarrhea and chronic constipation.
- Cardiovascular health: Several studies have proved that tamarind is a great agent when it comes to reducing the blood cholesterol and blood pressure. The fiber content of the tamarind can filter out the LDL cholesterol from the arteries and the veins. The potassium content can reduce the blood pressure. Vitamin C present in tamarind can reduce the dangerous effect of the free radicals. The pulp of 2-3 tamarind seeds can be taken daily as this helps in to maintain cardiovascular health.
- Body circulation: Being a very good source of iron, a single serving of tamarind can cover up to 10 percent of the body’s iron requirement. A constant supply of iron is necessary for the body to keep up the production of RBC and proper oxygenation of all the organs of the body. Iron deficiency can create conditions such as fatigue, cognitive disorders, anemia, stomach related disorders, headaches etc.
- Weight Loss: Hydroxycitric Acid can be extracted from tamarind. The latter is a unique compound that greatly helps in reducing weight. Furthermore, tamarind can suppress hunger by increasing the count of serotonin enzyme in the body. While there are several types of research going on the effect of tamarind on weight loss, it is a key driver of weight loss in one way or the other.
- Nerve Function: Tamarind contains B complex and Thiamine is one of the key components of the vitamin family. Thiamine improves the function of the nerve, development of the muscle, activeness of the body, reflexive action of the nerve and so on. A daily serving of the pulp of 2 tamarind seeds a day can greatly help an individual maintain the nerve function.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!