Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Morusupalli DilipYour feedback matters!
If you are advised to wear braces, it could be due to crooked / improperly positioned teeth which are not cosmetically pleasing or are not very efficiently chewing the food. Today, there is a big variety of braces available to correct the problems. Although all braces serve a similar purpose, but not all braces are suitable for everyone. Here, I am trying to explain some of the types of braces available, which will help you in a better understanding of braces.
- Metal braces: These braces are placed in the outer side of the teeth . A wire is then placed in the brackets which helps in realigning your teeth. This wire needs to be replaced from time to time with other wires usually the wires are replaced in 4 to 6 weeks. This type of braces are the most are the most affordable of the lot and thereby the most common choice.
- Ceramic braces: These types of braces are very similar to the metal braces in terms of functionality. The advantage of ceramic braces is that they resemble the colour of the teeth and are less noticeable. These braces are costlier than their metal counterpart and take a longer time to mount. One common complaint about these braces is that they become yellowish over time. It is therefore very important to clean your teeth properly on a daily basis.
- Lingual braces: Lingual braces mounted at the back of the teeth. As a result, these braces are hardly visible. They are typically recommended to those whose teeth are not very crooked and the amount of teeth straightening required is very less. These braces are ideal for those patients who require an orthodontic device for a long time. They require very good oral hygiene and are also expensive when compared to other braces.
- Damon braces / Self-ligating braces: Damon braces can be mounted on any patient who is fit to get for regular braces. These braces do not require any extra attachment for holding the wire in place. The wire can straight away pass through the brackets making the treatment time shorter by a good six months or so. The healing process tends to be faster with these braces and is one of the easier ones to mount onto the teeth.
They are costing almost close to the cost of the lingual braces. These details are to give you a broad overview of the types of fixed braces available. Your orthodontist will be able to discuss the pros and cons of each after analysing the changes needed and desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
I am 27 year old. Main guthka khata tha. Jiski wajah se mera muh kam khulta hai. Please upaye bataye.
I have high fever and pain in my eyes. Have taken decold total got some relief but again getting fever. please suggest some medicines.
I am suffering with lots of dandruff also hair loss problem. I consulted to dermatologist they gave shampoo. my problem get solved only when my hairs are small when as hair grows long dandruff problem starts again give me solution for this problem And suggest me if any permanent solution like scalp therapy and other treatment.
How to stop hair fall any more. I lost too much hair. Is that possible to re grow hair or get new hairs?
I am 17 years boy. I am suffering from colic. I take many medicine. But same problem after 1 or 2 month. What should I do?
I am 17 years old. And suffering from. Over weight. I'am trying since 2 years to loose weight. But not able to loose. So please give some tips. And medicines names so it will be helpful to me.
I am 26 yrs old female. I have back bone pain from 1yr. Means (after delivery with" c' section) I am not able to stand even 30 mnts.
We tried for baby many time she got pregnancy but after a month or one and a half month later she got periods when she ate chicken egg something what it is please tell.
I am 45 years old I do not have any of disease or any other problem please suggest me knee strength exercise.
My aunt ask me to massage her belly when she got tensed, tired and mostly in case of misplaced navel (dharan). So how should I massage her belly and frequency in a week or month. And also suggest lubricant to apply on belly.
Most people are highly bothered about being overweight, but nobody is bothered about underweight risks. The real fact is that both overweight and underweight conditions are extreme kinds of health conditions, and both are very much risky and can create innumerable health complications.
Being underweight is not only common among kids, but sometimes adults also become the victims of the same. Therefore, if you want to get complete freedom from the risks that are associated with being underweight, then you have to rely on homeopathic treatment.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for weight gain are:
If you think that only healthy eating is the only solution to improve your weight, then you are wrong. Rather you have to choose an option that can remove the trouble directly from within. In this case, you can discuss with your homeopathic doctor for possible medicines and ways which not only help you in increasing your weight, but your overall health condition can also be improved to a great extent.
- Ignatia: Different kinds of eating disorders, especially bulimia and anorexia causing underweight troubles can be completely eliminated by this specific drug from the homeopathy world. Fear of increased weight can be removed, and you can lead a healthy lifestyle with the usage of this remedy in a consistent manner. On the other hand, emotional health can also be effectively stimulated so that you can think positive all the time. Excessive appetite suppression can be eliminated by Ignatia, and this is the reason it is now getting the highest recommendation for gaining of weight.
- Lycopodium: Both adolescents and children who are suffering from underweight troubles for a long time are often recommended to use this homeopathic medicine for getting speedy results. Digestive health can be improved, and food habits can be corrected so that you can have sufficient food amounts, which are required for maintaining your health condition.
- Alfalfa tonic: This homeopathic tonic has got innumerable benefits and this is why doctors are prescribing the same to underweight patients. Weight can be gained and appetite can be improved. Patients having balmia, nervous indigestion and malnutrition can be efficiently treated by means of this tonic, but in this case the tonic needs to be taken on a regular basis.
- Sepia: Normal appetite can be easily restored by this medicine and thus you can have a balanced weight. Sometimes, hormonal imbalance causes appetite loss and this kind of unhealthy condition can be regulated by this medicine.