Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Moparthy Jhansi Lakshmi Bai
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Moparthy Jhansi Lakshmi BaiYour feedback matters!
From month or two I feel some pain in my abdomen all the day and also my periods are normal please suggest me that this is symptoms of pregnancy.
My wife had her mensuration cycle over in wednesday. On thursday afternoon we had sex n I accidentally inserted my sperms into her, she went n peed right away n told that very little blood came out. Late that night we again had sex n I again accidentally inserted my sperms into her. She again went n peed right away telling that the sperm was out. Early morning on sunday she took unwanted 72 empty stomach, (from the 65th hour of first sex ). Its been monday today n nothing has happened yet. Is there any possibility of her getting pregnant so doctor what to do right now I am really very tensed regarding her pregnancy. And can you suggest the name of any abortion medicine?
We are in a relationship since 5 years and now it is decided by our parents and family to get married next year. In these 5 years I got pregnant 5 times, (i. E. 2 times I miscarried, 2 times I had d&c procedure done @ 3 months & 1 time I had an abortion done @ 5 months through a normal delivery procedure.) I know it's really disgusting what we did:((but all that happened without any prior notice. Means I never get to know that I am pregnant, I was on my regular periods always, no pains no any other symptoms of pregnancy recognized by the time. And that is for every 5 time. Even that last time, I didn't get to know that I was pregnant (i had my periods every 5 months, no pains, no any other symptoms of pregnancy I found, even 1st two months I checked through pregnancy kit, it showed negative result). So I didn't have any idea about getting pregnant n that so with 5 months. By the time of 5 months I felt severe pains in my pelvic muscles n back n for that I visited the gynecologist n then she told me that I am pregnant. N after ultrasound it got totally clear. Doctor made us comfortable and fine again. Thanks to her. Now. We still live together, we have regular sex and again my periods are normal. Sometimes precautions are used, sometimes not. My question is this. That 1. Please tell me if all that happened earlier can affect my future pregnancies? 2. What should we do to avoid regular pregnancies only for 1 more year? 3. Miscarriages, d&c, abortion. What effect will be on my future pregnancies? 4. Is is normal to have sex daily. With or without precautions?
Last night me and my girlfriend had oral sex, I fingered her and she's just 16, in the morning she's feeling some pain on left side little bit above from vagina, is it a serious problem?
Hi I am 31 years female. I have been married since 9 years n I have also a son of 8 years old. I had been a victim of depression 4 years back after my father's death. That time I decided not to think about another child because I was not even able to take care of my son at that time. I used to have anxiety attacks at that time. But after that with the passage of time it got cured. I started to plan for my next issue 1 and half years back coz my husband wants another baby. My problem is that I could not decide whether I should go for this or not. Agr m one side sochti hu to I want another child on the other hand my mind starts to think ki mra beta ab bda ho gya hai n age difference kafi rhega n oll. I don't know what I exactly want. M second child chahti bi hu n taking treatment for this bt kabi kabhi mind opposite chlta hai. Ek bar mne conceive kr bi liya tha bt mind gets disturbed ki I should abort and all. Unfortunately I miscarried dat tym. Iske bad bi I am taking treatment bt my mind is nt fixed in fact mra mind muje khi ni chodta on one side khta hai ki second issue hona chaiye go 4 dis n on the second hand khta hai ki beta bda ho gya don't go for this. I am very confused. Is again I have been becoming victim of depression. What should I do I can't share my problem with any one. please help me. Plz.
I do not know the size of PCOD, but I having this in before 4 years, still I do not take any medicine, I just want to reduce the problem, so please help to reduce pcod in simple and natural way?
I am 30 years old female I have thyroid problem I am used thyronorm tablets. Main problem is irregular period and heavy flow I consult many doctors but no use. please give me solution for my problem. My weight is 63 doctor suggests me lose the weight ok but my body is ok my stomach is belly I got two c -sections .i want to reduce my belly stomach. please what can I do now.
Smoking is a die hard habit and many people eventually die of the same. It remains one of the most common causes of cancer and lung diseases, which eventually lead to death. The irony is that almost all smokers know the harmful effects, but find it hard to quit.
With a firm determination, there are people who quit, but then the relapse rate is quite high too.
- Many believe that quitting requires a behavioural change. From peer pressure to a lifestyle habit, smoking is a social phenomenon. There are various methods to help quit smoking like quitting cold turkey and nicotine substitutes. Hypnosis is also gaining popularity as a method to help quit smoking. Research has shown an encouraging success rate in the range of 30 to 40% in cases where the desire and commitment to quit are high. This of course is with people who have strong will and are able to be hypnotized.
- Hypnosis or hypnotherapy is a psychological technique used as supplemental therapy in a lot of cases, such as weight loss, depression, speech disorders, pain management, de-addiction; the list can be quite long. It puts the person undergoing therapy into a deep sleep or trance, where they get in touch with themselves and find answers to a lot of questions. It is believed that while hypnosis puts a person to sleep, it also induces a higher level of cognition and a higher level of neurological activity.
- During the actual session, the smoker is asked to imagine the numerous ill effects of smoking and the need to reduce its harmful effects on the body. This improves the willpower to quit smoking and reduces the desire. They are also advised of the benefits of quitting smoking, including longevity of life and better quality of life. The person is told that quitting smoking before 50 years of age gives a 50% chance of increasing the lifespan by 15 years. Now that is quite motivating for a lot of smokers to give up the habit.
- It generally takes about 4 full sessions of hypnotherapy to reach a level where the patient is ready to kick the habits. Also, self hypnosis can be taught where the person can go into hypnosis on his own and enforce smoking cessation. There are even self hypnosis tapes that are available for aid.
However, a word of caution here, hypnosis is not for everybody as not everybody can be hypnotized easily and there has to be a strong belief that it will benefit, only then can smoking cessation be tried with hypnosis. It is still in the testing phase and is to be medically proven as a way to quit smoking.
Related Tip: "7 Dangerous Changes That Smoking Causes To Your Skin"
Hi, I have been married since 4 years but I have no baby yet. I have pcod problems and got irregular periods daily bleeding sometimes little bit bleed and sometimes more blessing when I consulted doctor she prescribed benforce m tablets for 10 days I used this pill and I have also period last 7 days more blessing it was not stopping shall I continue this tablet? Please help me.
And sir / mam I also use prega news pregnancy test and its shows two line on it so I do not want baby so what I need to do tell me.
Sir after taking unwantedkit I got periods in a week after that am getting vomiting am I still pregnant.
I am 31 yes female, trying to conceive since 2014, I was on HMG injection and siphene, ccq,nothing worked out, later took treatment from other doctor, he prescribed me FSH injection (follicular 75 IU, and siphene 100 mg, I got conceive and miscarried in 19th week, it was iui pregnancy, after 2 months of miscarried got same treatment done and iui done, not sure if it worked or not but I got my periods, again got same procedure done on 11 Oct and was supposed to check on 25th of this month, but urine test and blood test came out to be negative but strange part is I still have all pregnancy symptoms like fatigue, abdomen cramps, ovarian pulling, severe back pain, stuffy nose. And I have still not got my period s. My question is can I still b pregnant after both test? If not why do I have pregnancy symptoms.
Women are not only more talkative than men but are also known to speak faster than them. Both men and women have a different speaking rate. On an average, women have been found to speak 250 words per minute. In contrast, men speak only about 125 words per minute.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
The advent of smartphones has made mobile phones far more pervasive in your life. You can now remain connected with friends and family on social media for much longer, share your life events through pictures and videos, stay on track with professional information and generally remain updated about information from all around the world. However, this constant barrage of information and the over dependence on the smartphone for work and personal affairs has taken epidemic proportions where people are unable to log off. It has now been classified as a general anxiety disorder commonly known as nomophobia which is "the fear or being away from your cellphone".
Addiction and the validity of Nomophobia
While cell phone addiction is a valid disorder, the designation of nomophobia is loosely attributed to the anxiety disorders connected to not being able to use cell phones. It’s less of a phobia and more of an addiction as you cannot be without it. These can be better enumerated by the typical symptoms when not being able to use a mobile phone.
Symptoms of mobile phone addiction:
- The ability to spend hours and hours on the cell phone without realizing how much time has passed by.
- Forced attempts to separate from the cell phone result in more time being spent with it (akin to a drug addiction).
- Incremental usages in a number of hours as you end up spending more and more hours on the phone.
- Personal and professional lives being hampered due to excessive mobile phone usage.
- Surfacing of withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, restlessness, anger and depression.
How mobile phone addiction affects people?
Different age groups are affected differently by mobile phone addiction; although some of the symptoms are fairly common. The effect tends to be far more severe on children and teenagers. Let’s look at how different age groups are affected by mobile phone addiction:
Children – Increasingly, younger children are carrying cellphones, especially smartphones. This tends to disrupt their lives as they get easily distracted and thus addicted to chatting with friends and connecting on social media. With children, appetite as well as mental development, is also hindered. In a study in the U.K., it was found that young children with mobile phones had less nutritional intake and thus had lesser and slower physical development than normal. It also affects their eyes. Direct exposure to blue light – like the one that comes from cellphone screens – can cause damage to the retina of the eye.
- Development: Apart from the similar problems mentioned with children, the performance in school tends to suffer the most along with other developmental disabilities in the brain. The human brain is still forming till the age of 25 and many of the finer faculties that develop during the teenage years get badly affected. Holistic development like hobbies, sports, communication skills are greatly hindered.
- Information overload: Teenagers also tend to be very impressionable and thus are at a risk of predation from sources all-round the internet. While aggressively watching porn, the adolescent brain is being shaped around a sexual experience that is isolating, visceral, and completely void of any love or compassion. This has the potential to lead to great problems in sexual compulsivity and sex addiction throughout the adolescent boy's life because his brain gets shaped to expect the "heroin-like" porn dopamine rush from all of his real-life sexual experiences.
- Peer pressure: Teenagers seek more and more expensive phones in order to compete or to fit in with the crowd. this not only puts more financial strain on the parents but also leads to disharmony at home.
- Friends! Let's stay connected: Very often parents complain that their teenager can do nothing else but sit by their mobile phone waiting for calls or text messages. They no longer communicate with family members and its not uncommon! Catching teenagers staying up till early hours of the morning texting or talking with friends. Their studies greatly suffer, hobbies no longer take priority and problems like irritability, poor concentration, bunking classes and other health issues are on alarming rise due to lack of sleep.
- Emotional issues: In the era where assignments, notes, outing plans, party invites and important messages are passed on in Whatsapp groups. Getting a phone call or a text message implies an importance, ‘Somebody wants Me’!! It boosts the receivers self-esteem and self-worth. The phone also feeds the desire for attention, acceptability and satisfies a teenager’s emotional drive.
- Life on Social media: Nowadays teenagers are more focussed on their Vitual lives rather than enjoying the real moments. Their Life and happiness is all about social display of every single activity and number of likes and comments on posted pictures/ status.This is particularly true for teenagers who are struggling with their identity and social status. Phone usage does not only increase the opportunity to bond with friends and to organise a social life on the move, it also provides a symbol for acceptance. This is important to a teenager’s individuality and confidence. The mobile phone feeds the personal requirements of a teenager - they provide a sense of worth ensuring popularity.
- Strained relation with parents: A great number of teens do not let anyone touch their phones. Most teenagers turn rebellious and aggressive when parents try to limit their mobile usage. When they lose their phones, they show signs of aggression which results in constant mood swings, feeling of unhappiness, and irritation on little things.
Adults – Adults, in general, tend to suffer more from disruptions at work as well as problems in their personal lives. Shortening of attention spans, irritable behavior, fatigue, inability to communicate, breakdowns in spousal relationships or even with friends and family are fairly common consequences. However, the biggest concern is the contribution to depression and anxiety which may run into non-mobile phone related extensive disorders as well.
- Communication Gap in Marriage: Believe it or not, smartphones are damaging and even ending relationships. If you are emotionally attached to your smartphone and rely on it every waking minute, it may be harming your relationship. Psychologists claim that increasing numbers of people in long-term partnerships are having to compete with their partner’s smartphone for attention, making it the ‘third wheel’ in their relationship. A survey found that almost three quarters of women in committed relationships feel that smartphones are interfering with their love life and are reducing the amount of time they spend with their partner. Spouses spend more time in social networkings like Whatsapp, Facebook and days passby without talking to each other. Do you really remember your spouse's phone number or have you just saved it in your iPhone?
- Impact on Child Bearing: Parents stay so busy with their mobiles that they don't spend quality time with their children and fill in the Lacunae by splurging on costly gifts and give them tablets/TV for passing kissing their spare time.
Mobile Use During Driving And Safety Hazards
There is considerable concern that using a mobile phone while driving creates a significant accident risk, to the user and to other people on the road, because it distracts the driver, impairs their control of the vehicle and reduces their awareness of what is happening on the road around them. When using a hand-held mobile phone, drivers must remove one hand from the steering wheel to hold and operate the phone. They must also take their eyes off the road, at least momentarily, to pick up and put down the phone and to dial numbers.While using a hand-held phone, the driver must continue to simultaneously operate the vehicle (steer, change gear, use indicators, etc) with only one hand.
Some tips for de-addiction
Some easy tips that you can follow to start your de–addiction process are mentioned below –
- Ensure that the first 30 minutes of the day after waking up are only for you. Don’t be tempted to look at the phone immediately after you wake up.
- Create specific no phone time zones in a day where no matter how big the urge is, you don’t check your phone. These could be during any time of the day and try incrementally stretching the amount of time that you can be without your phone each time.
- Use driving as an excuse to turn off your phone. This not only helps in fighting addiction but also lowers the chances of automobile accidents caused due to distracted driving.
- Keep a cutoff time for phone usage and switch your phone off at least an hour before your hit the sack. This will stop you from playing late night games and help you sleep better as well. When you feel the urge to check your phone, close your eyes and take a deep breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.