Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Moksha Prasuna
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Moksha PrasunaYour feedback matters!
My skin becomes dark when I go out. Actually my field requires me to be out for 5-6 hrs i.e. I need to be at one place where sun exposure is more. Time period: 12 pm to 5 pm. I apply lakme sunscreen and after a span of 5 mins I apply fair n handsome fairness men cream. But still no result. If I do not go to my bizness for 3-4 days I am back to my normal color. Kindly suggest some remedies for my skin tanning. I am loosing my confidence to meet people as thy always says your skin is getting tanned.
My skin is rough and sometimes acne also comes out in face black spots are also present so what is the solution to came out from it.
I have delivered a baby now its 4 months one month after delivery in October I had boils on my nose and near vaginal lips I went to doctor he prescribed tbact ointment now again I have such kind of boil near vagina and near thighs what should I do my sugar is normal what could be the reason of these boils.please help .
Hello Respected Doctors, My face is kind of oily type due to which the my nose on upper and cheeks get filled with some oily type stuff, when I press it they comes out which smells bad. And also I'm disturbed due to small hairs visible on top of my nose, which can be seen clearly. I remove them with my nails which gets out easily but in few days the grows back. Please help me please.
Hi My color is black I want to white skin There have any tablets or injection without any side effects.
I have a milia (white bump) problem below my eye's. No pain problem in it. But these are increase day by day. This milia problem is started when I am kid. Please, Give me a solution for the treatment. What I am do for removing except lesser treatment. Any suggestion for taking medicine and cream. And what medicine and cream I take for controlling ? Please reply me as possible. Thanks.
Oily skin can cause a number of unfavourable changes to the skin. It makes the skin look greasy and dirty. The complexion looks darker and gets tanned easily. Oily skin also suffers from bouts of acne, pimples, rashes and scars. Black patches and blotchy spots are common. This can be really upsetting and cause low self esteem. In an attempt to hide the acne marks and uneven skin tone, many resort to chemical products and make up. This further complicates the skin condition causing severe damage.
Oily skin can be genetic or a result of hormonal imbalance and other external factors, such as weather conditions, applications of certain creams or oils or an unhealthy diet. The skin turns oily when there is excessive secretion from the sebaceous glands on the skin. However, as oil attracts dirt and germs, these pores and glands get blocked which trigger blackheads, pimple and boil like rashes. Cosmetics will only aggravate the rashes, preventing its cure and leaving behind permanent scars and patches.
At such a time, homeopathic treatment is highly recommended and most preferred. It is completely safe, natural and non toxic. Homeopathic medicines do not cause any adverse side effects. Homeopathy can be used to safely treat all age groups. Teenagers who have hit puberty are more prone to oily skin and acne.
Steps to care for oily skin:
1. Clean your face thoroughly more than twice daily. Cleansing the face is extremely important specially after coming home from outside and before going to bed.
2. An astringent or toner must be applied on the skin after a thorough cleansing procedure. An antiseptic liquid can also be very helpful as it removes germs and causes of infection.
3. Reduce exposure to sun and pollution to control skin damage. It is necessary to use a natural non-greasy sunscreen every time you step out.
4. A balanced diet, rich in green vegetables, fruits and fibres is of utmost need. Junk food, aerated drinks and excessive caffeine consumption have to be stopped as soon as possible.
Homeopathic medicines that help to treat oily skin:
1. Silicea and Kali Bromatum help to control the greasiness of the skin and are most effective on skin that has pimple, scars and acne.
2. Bovista helps to treat oily skin that has been damaged by excessive use of chemical cosmetics.
3. Psorinum treats oily skin that has dark patchy facial skin.
4. Sulphur helps to clear the skin and give a healthy glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.