Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Moinuddin Khan
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Moinuddin KhanYour feedback matters!
I had heart palpitations it almost goes upto 120. So I have done 2 d echo. It was normal four years ago. Now heart palpitations are not here but only my focus is on heart and I have anxiety too. I am taking medication but still my focus is still there .what I will do?
I am 36 years old female suffering from high bp from last 4 month, taking telista 20 tablet. Can l replace tablet with change in lifestyle like exercises n diet? Is it safe?
Sir I was having fast heartbeat and chest pain .I consulted physician he gave me ciplar la40 tablet I used it for 20 days regularly .Then I consulted cardiologist he have done ecg and Echo which are normal .He gave me tensyn az tablet .Now I have stopped using ciplar la 40 .Will it cause to me any side effects ?Are ciplar la 40 and tension az similar?
Sir my cholesterol is 179 and Ldl is 130 Hdl is 52 vldl is 15 triglycerides is 79 can I eat cow ,s ghee I am go for running 2.4 km and doing gym also .My weight is 54 kg height is 169 cm age 25.
Am 21years of age. I have been having a heart pain and sometimes breast pains. and regular I have headache. please what should I do.
She originally was diagnosed in childhood with a whole in heart, then itself vsd was got closed, now she is 11 years old and her weight is 27 kgs. Doing well. She is shuttle badminton player, she is strong enough but she is lien, which food can be given to her to become a little stout.
What are the symptoms of heart attack. Having pain in the chest of any other things that need to know.
Getting pain in chest feeling like pressing with pins and getting pain back side below shoulders motion is going freely but not getting burps what I have to do what food I have to eat and what's the reason for this what it is called as.
I can't sleep a bit. I feel my whole body is burning. Hardly I sleep for 15 minutes. And even my heart palpitates.
The incidences of various heart ailments are on a mercurial rise. The problem is no longer related to old age. There are many young adults in their early 30's suffering from heart problems (mild to severe). Some people swear by conventional medications and therapies. There is no denying the effectiveness or credibility of conventional treatments, but one cannot neglect the side effects that come tagged along. Some of the advanced heart treatments are also very expensive. Does that mean one will never be able to enjoy a healthy and disease free heart? The solution to the problem lies in Ayurveda.
However, both current drug and Ayurveda agree that there are things you can do each day to keep your heart healthy and we have a few recommendations to help you. Pick maybe a couple and begin with those in the event that you like, then include a couple all the more at regular intervals until you are normally carrying on with a heart-healthy way of life. Reward your heart, as well as your whole physiology will be much obliged.
- Mitigate away stress: As indicated by ayurveda, a comprehensive way to deal with heart health obliges you to feed the passionate heart and also the physical heart. The heart is not only a pump — it's the origin of all feelings, whether it's bliss and elation or trouble and dissatisfaction.
- Develop the positive: While averting abundance stress is fundamental to keep the enthusiastic heart from squandering without end, effectively looking for mental and passionate prosperity can help the enthusiastic heart thrive. Ayurveda discusses ojas, the substance that looks afterlife.
- Eat right: Ostensibly the most basic stride you can take towards heart health is to eat a heart-accommodating eating routine. Pick new sustenances over prepared nourishments or remains; light sustenances over rich, rotisserie ones; and warm, cooked nourishments over chilly, overwhelming nourishments. An adjusted cell reinforcement Rasayana, for example, Brahma Rasayana is phenomenal healthful backing, and distributed examination affirms that Amrit decreases LDL cholesterol, which has been involved in plaque develop.
- Eat carefully: How you eat is as essential for heart health (and general health) as what you eat. Eat modestly, the perfect ayurvedic 'part' is the thing that fits in your two measured palms. Try not to skip suppers, since eating three dinners at general times every day "prepares" your processing to suspect and process your sustenance.
Practiced since ancient times, Ayurveda has gained immense recognition and popularity. Ayurveda believes that for a disease free health, the three energies or doshas- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha dosha should be in equilibrium. With Ayurvedic treatment, it is possible to enjoy a healthy heart provided one follows the Ayurvedic treatment and the healthy lifestyle modifications diligently.
Panchakarma: With Panchakarma, one can treat and manage almost all the health disorders including heart problems. The Panchakarma Therapy is carried out to detoxify the body of all the harmful substances and toxins. The detoxification involves five steps (each step specific to certain health conditions). The steps involved in Panchakarma are
- Raktamokshana (purification of the impure blood).
- Vamana (a person is given herbal medicines to vomit the toxins out of the system)
- Basti (involves clearing the rectum of the toxin products).
- Virechana (use of herbal and natural laxatives to flush out the toxins through fecal matter).
- Nasya involves the use herbal nasal drops to carry out the detoxification.
A person is also given Oleation (massaging the body with herbal oil) and Fomentation (made to sweat profusely) before carrying out the treatment to ensure that the toxin becomes soft and loose.
- Stress and anxiety can have a negative impact on the heart and should be avoided. Practicing meditation, yoga, listening to soothing music can work wonders to relieve the stress, doing the heart a world of good.
- Your diet can have an impact on the heart. The saturated and trans fats can be detrimental for your heart. Foods such as cakes, pastries, doughnuts, hydrogenated vegetable oil, margarine, cookies, pies are best left avoided. Instead, opt for the good fats (monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fats) such as ghee, olive oil, mustard oil, flaxseed oil, to name a few.
- Eat the right amount of food (preferably small amounts at regular time intervals). Overeating is unhealthy for the heart.
- Limit your alcohol intake. Quit smoking altogether.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Laziness and healthy heart just don't go together. Exercise regularly (morning or evening walk, jogging, aerobics, cycling, swimming, etc).
- Arjuna, Guggul, and Ashwagandha are wonder herbs that safeguard the heart from various ailments. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!