Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohith
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MohithYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 year old male, when I pull my foreskin back I could smell some fishy odour coming from my penis. Could please help me with this.
I have a problem that every morning when I am laying in my bed and thinking about my girlfriend my penis erected and automatically ejaculated. How can I stop this. I have any problem?
I am 25 I always masturbate twice a day I am masturbating from Last 10 years I am mentally habituated to it I am in fear whether I can do sex after marriage.
I am 22 years old and I want to tell you doctor that I used to masturbate daily since 3-4 years, sometimes 3-4 times in a day. I want to get rid off from this. I ejaculate everytime whenever I jerk off. How to avoid it and what are the problems if I will not stop it. Will my married life be effected by this? Do jerking off sperm by masturbation would lead to an abnormal baby after marriage? What is the right sperm content that is good for sex after marriage? Please help. Will it effect on chromosome after marriage during pregnancy of my wife?
Sir, I've been suffering from itch near my pennis area since 6months, and I can't tell my problem to my parents, and also I have a habit of masturbating everyday, semen is coming in watery form, I'm scared of it and also my testicles are very small and pennis is only 5/5inch. 18years old, plzz suggest some solutions.
I had a stomach infection and hospitalized for 3 days and doctor just gave me anti biotic for 3 days with bottle salivation. Is it the only way to treat stomach infection?
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.