Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
I am 21, I get cramps in my heart and mine digestion is also not proper from 2-3 months is this a heart disease?
I have a pain in stomach, in chest and back bone. I m also very weak, what should I do. please advice
I am a 35 yrs old male and I have chest pain suddenly some times. I cont do any work that time please give me the suggestion or medicine.
My wife has a problem of palpitation since 5 years. Even if the pulse rate is 80-90/min she feels it is beating hard sometimes. She says it gives a'crushing' feeling in the heart. Though nothing came out in ECG and echo when we tested last year and reports are normal but the problem still persists and she gets it once in 2 days on an average. Is there something to worry about?
At night often feel heaviness in chest and abdomen and cannot sleep but have to get up walk for a while then it is ok and also while sneezing always for 6 months have to hold chest as feels heaviness. What is the reason I am female of 48.
Getting pain in chest feeling like pressing with pins and getting pain back side below shoulders motion is going freely but not getting burps what I have to do what food I have to eat and what's the reason for this what it is called as.
I get panic attacks specially at evening time. My bp risesat the evening but no appreciable cardiac problem diagnosed. It seems purely a psychological problem. The pulse rate also rises at the time. I get the feeling that I have some heart problem as my bp rises.
High lipid profile, high uric acid 9.4, sugar fasting 134. Hb-1ac-1=5.7 sgpt/shot is also high. Age-28+
My mom is 46 years old and she is having high BP problem. She sometimes wakes up at middle of night and finds her head heavy. Suggest Mr. something to control it.
I am a 35 yr old male. Past 1 month feeling pain in different body parts especially around chest area and upper back. What medical procedure to follow to diagnose the exact reason. I am non smoker and tee totaler.
When does heartattack happen when walking sleeping? What will be its effect on health? What should I do when I get heart attack? How to avoid heart attack? How to know I had heart attack.
My Name is A. Girish Kumar. My mom is suffering with chest pain since long time. According to that I consulted the doctors in hospitals like Narayan Hrudayalaya, Jayadeva. As doctors said that, the problem is not related to heart, It's related to nervous, then I visited to Nimhans.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.