Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd Arshad MuneerYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam I have a stomach problem since 2 years. And I have a digestion problem. If I eat any fast-food I can't digest. So please tell what can I do.
I am 19 years old, I have problem in my stomach. When I eat meal or dinner I feel gas like situations in my stomach. Please advise me. What will be the solutions?
I take medicine for diabetes 500 mg each metphormin morning and evening & 15 mg pioze in morning my diabetic was under control for last five years. Though I take regular walk in morning & five days swimming in evening but now my reading is 125 fasting & after two hours of eating 200 do you want me to increase dose or add another medicine?
For the last 2-3 years I was nt getting proper erection. Elections were there bt occasionally like in the mornings n occasionally in days also then before one year I tried to hav sex with my gf bt I could get only semi erection n that was nt enough to have a sex. After 4-5 months I was suggested to hav a pil by my frnd. I took 50 mg manforce n then I got full erection n I had sex with my gf 3 times on that occasion. N that was a good sex. So pls suggest me for permanent treatment of this. Coz m going to get married next year. Pls.
The tip of my penis that is mainly the foreskin is red slightly swollen and is itching. Pls advice me a good ointment. And yes now I am in d stages recovery of jock itching.
I have itchiness on my head , I do not its dandruff or only flakes, they whitish n small in shape on my head roots. This may be causes whiteheads also , please help me to get rid of it .
Burning your skin is a very traumatic experience and can leave behind scars that remind one of the traumatic incident. Scarring caused by burns may fade a little with time but are usually permanent. Apart from affecting your appearance severe burns can also affect the functioning of the body. Burns can make a person withdraw socially by making him or her afraid of how people will accept them with their scars as well as make them depressed about their appearance.
Burn repair surgery can be categorised under two headings: Acute and Reconstructive
- Acute repair surgery happens immediately after the burn and deals with large burns and burns that affect critical areas. The focus here is to close the skin in case of open burns and help the skin heal.
- Reconstructive burn surgery addresses the skin after the initial burn wounds have healed. The goal here is to improve the appearance of the scars and ensure no lasting loss of functioning. Reconstructive burn surgery has a high success rate.
There are many types of reconstructive surgeries for burns and the type of surgery best suited to a patient is based on the location of the scar, the extent of scarring and the patient’s personal goals.
- Skin grafts: This involves the removal of healthy skin tissues from one part of the body and transplanting it to the burn site. This skin graft may include only a few outer layers of skin or may involve the entire dermis. This is used in cases of severe burns where a large section of the dermis is affected.
- Microsurgery: This is a procedure where the surgeon reattaches or reconstructs severed fingers, toes, ears etc by sewing together blood vessels and nerves. This is often used alongside other surgical procedures.
- Free flap procedure: In this procedure, muscle, bone or skin is transferred from one part of the body to another to reconstruct the area. This type of surgery is often accompanied by microsurgery.
- Tissue expansion: This involves the insertion of a balloon expander under the skin near the burn site. As the balloon is filled with saline, the skin stretches and grows. Once the skin has stretched enough, the expander is removed and the skin can then be used to repair burn scars.
This procedure has many advantages as the skin colour and texture are a near perfect match thus reducing scarring to a large extent. However, it is a very slow procedure and can take a few months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.