Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd Abdul KuddushYour feedback matters!
Sir I am not walking correctly and I have not balanced for walk and slowly my hand and body was shaking please tell me solution ?
My hand is shivering at times and I also some times my heart beat increases so much that my whole body feels like shivering.
I am 33 years, I am getting migraine from last 7 years .I am using homeopathy medicine not continuously and it is not curing. So how to cure my migraine.
Parkinsonism or parkinsonian syndrome group is of disorders which manifests as tremor, disturbances in voluntary movement (rigidity, bradykinesia or akinesia) and impairement in the balance and automatic reactions.
This syndrome do occur in various conditions, of which Parkinson's disease is quite common.
Parkinson's disease was observed by james Parkinson in the year 1817. It took about 100 years to be well verse with the pathology of this disease condition and the treatment was partially achieved by the introduction of Levo-dopa in the year 1960.
A. Idiopathic: The etiology is not understood. Example of this type of parkinson's diease, where there is degeneration of neurons in the substantia nigra and corpus striatum. It occurs usually in late adult life, progress slowly, and kills the patient by 10-15 years after the onset.
B. Vascular: Multi-infarct disease(arthreosclerotic parkinsonism).
C. Infection: Infection by various viruses, most commonly influenza virus may be causing parkinsonism like features. It is termed as encephalitis lethargica that causes focal insult to the brain matter.
D. Due to toxicity: Certain toxic chemicals like manganese, carbon disulfide, carbon monoxide, cyanide exposed in various occupation can cause diffuse damage to the brain exhibiting parkinsonian syndromes.
E. Various drugs: Phenothiazines, butyrophenones, tetrabenazine can cause Parkinsonism.
F. Multiple system degeneration that occurs in condition like Alzheimer disease shy-Drager syndrome, supranuclear opthalmoplegia, Wilson's disease, etc. can cause parkinsonism.
G. Metabolic: Abnormal calcium metabolism can cause disposition of calcium in the basal ganglia causing parkinsonism.
H. Traumatic: Multiple brain damage commonly encountered in boxers usually causes parkinsonism. This types of parkinsonism. This types of parkinsonism are called as punch boxers syndrome.
REDUCTION OF RIGIDITY IN PARKINSONISM
Rigidity has been found to reduce, to some extent, by generalized relaxation technique. Generalized relaxation can be obtained by vestibular stimulation that can be achieved by various rocking techniques. Rocking can be achieved by the use of adult vestibular ball, rocking or rotating chair, and cradle. Rhythmic initiation, which is a technique of PNF, can be used to reduce rigidity. This technique, which involves progression of exercise from passive to active assisted to active without any increase in tone, has been found to be very effective in reducing rigidity of the trunk.
Generalized relaxation techniques like Jacobson’s technique of progressive relaxation, yogasana, transdental meditation, biofeedback, savasana, etc. can also be used.
I have a migraine problem. I am badly suffering from headache. I study in chandigarh city and it is impossible for me to go to my hometown. Kindly advice.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS