Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan RaoYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from gout pain. My uric acid levels never got up more than 6. But sometimes acute pains harasses me. Only both ankles get pain. I regularly take zyloric 100 mg one a day.
Hi Doc, I had a huge heat boil on my right cheek that developed on May 29th. It was extremely painful. It burst on in the first week of June and the abscess started to come out. On 7th June (after almost all the abscess had come out), I developed a fever that did not go above than 100.4 F. It's been almost a month now, and there has been persistent low grade fever. On 8th June, I was put on antibiotics. The doctors gave me phexin 500 mg for for 7 days, but the fever did not come down. Then, I started to take amclox 500 mg thrice a day for five days along with calpol and multivitamin supplements. After that dosage was over, I was given Azithral for seven days. The fever still hadn't come down. Then I took a blood test that revealed that I have mild urinary tract infection and tested positive for s typhi o 1 in 80 dilution (which I was told by few doctors that it was mild and by few doctors that it wasn't typhoid) . Following this, the doctors gave me glevo and augmentin for seven days yet to no avail. Currently I am on cefozyt CV and cepodem xp 325 mg for five days. The ESR on the blood test revealed that I have 22 mm whereas the normal is between 15-20. I am 20 years old/female. I am totally exhausted from the tablets. Can a infection from a boil stay even for more than a month? Currently the fever ranges up to 99.3 F. I am also having aches and cramps on my feet, legs and elbows and wrists. Please advise. Thank you.
Sir I am 21 years old. I do masturbation for many years. I suffering some problem like weakness's, low memory what I do. please suggest some homeopathic medicine.
I have habit of masturbation. In day im doing 2 times. So I want to get relief from this habit. How can I get out of this habit sir? I also I want o enlarge my pennis and thick also So tell me right way.
Oral sex can be a satisfying experience if it is mutually well-received and enjoyed. According to observations made on the basis of surveys both males and females like oral sex as a part of foreplay but would rather prefer to end a sexual activity in intercourse. Women have been found to enjoy cunnilingus but they tend to accustom themselves to the practice of fellatio as their male partners cherish it. Very few women seem to be turned on by the action of going down on their men. Irrespective of these reported instances, oral sex is highly pleasurable. The pleasure however is not devoid of the looming threat of Sexually Transmitted Infections. A certain facts about oral sex can keep you aware.
These facts will help you know more about oral sex:-
1. Oral sex is not as risky as vaginal or anal sex but it surely does involve chances of infections. These infections can be transmitted through fluid exchange, direct contact of genital parts and genital skin or from one person's mouth to another's genitalia or the other way round.
3. The presence of open cuts and wounds in a person's mouth can lead to STIs. Infectious blood is exchanged during oral sex or even during kissing.
A few precautionary measures to keep threats at bay:-
1. Use a saran or a cling wrap before you attempt to excite your lady's vulva. A cling wrap is an inexpensive device available in any other medicine shop. It is basically a sheet of plastic used to cover the vaginal area before two people get started with cunnilingus.
2. In case of fellatio, non- lubricated condoms are the best advised solution. A condom is very effective in keeping you safe from harmful bacteria.
3. Dental dams can also make you actively take part in the process of ensuring safety. Dental dams are available in various flavors such as vanilla, grape and strawberry.
Oral Sex is most rewarding when it has no adverse effects on your health. Therefore, care should be taken to follow some preventive measures for your own good. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.