Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
Hi my friend has shared his problem with me. He is a porn addictive and masturbate daily while watching porn. He is getting married in 2 months and he is very scared. He is unable to quit this habit. Feels pain in penis after masturbation. He is afraid that he will not be able to have better sex life and thinks that he will not be able to satisfy his partner and himself. He is not getting proper erection and also feels that his penis sensitive has decreased a lot. This is affecting his social and personal life. He is closed to 30 years now. He is also being treated for insomnia which has started almost 16 months back. He has to take a sleeping pill every night before going to bed as directed by neurologist. Please help and advise. Thanks.
My friend is having depression disorder. Which treatment is suitable for him? Does ayurvedic medicines have side effects on patient's body? How should I boost him when he feels depressed and alone?
But rashmi mam menstrubutation cause problem na? If I manstrubutate then I cause some memory problem? And manstrubutation once in a weak is safe.
Hi doctor, I have epilpsy problem and undergoing medication (taking epilex crono 300mg daily) just want to know for any permanent solution and root cause of this and preventive steps to be taken. Thank you in advance.
I am a 21 year old male. I am having body pain since 2 days. I feel it most of the times at the upper part near my chest, shoulders and also at the back. The pain gets worse if I am moving my neck or shoulder and due to this I can't sleep well. The pain is also felt sometimes near my waist. I don't do any workouts. What is causing this? Is it an infection or what?
Mujhe ciggrate peene ki lat lag gyi hai main 1 din me 10-12 ciggratte pee jata hu. Maine nicotex bhi try kiya par results kuch acha nii tha please anyone help.
I am 20 year old guy and I feel stressed with no reason behind I don't understand what is been happening to me and sometimes I feel very alone I feel like I should quit this exhausting life. Please help me.
I'm 32. I feel like i'm going crazy ever since my son was born. He's 4 now. I recently read somewhere about postpartum depression. How do I know if I have the same or what are the symptoms? if I do, i'm unsure how to put forth the same to my husband because he behaves like a lawyer most of his life.
While some people see tears as a sign of weakness, for others crying is a crucial way of dealing with grief. Though as children we’re told not to cry and to ‘keep a hold’ of our emotions, letting go of a few tears can help alleviate grief and emotional distress.
Here are a few reasons crying could be a good idea when dealing with loss.
- Crying can stimulate the release of endorphins: Crying cleanses the mind of negative emotions and allows you to express your emotions. Crying can be described as a reaction to pain and in order to control pain, the body releases endorphins. Endorphins are also known as happy hormones as they block the transmission of pain signals and create a sense of contentment. These chemicals can take a little time to have an effect and hence in most cases, you will notice an improvement in your mood after a good cry.
- Crying elevates the mood: Crying can help reduce your body’s manganese levels. A higher than normal manganese level can heighten anxiety, irritability, tiredness and emotional disturbances. By lowering manganese levels, the brain is left with enough space for happier emotions and hence crying can help elevate a person’s mood.
- Crying stimulates the body’s parasympathetic nervous system: The parasympathetic nervous system controls a number of functions including heart rate. Crying can stimulate this system and trigger a state of relaxation. For this reason, you may feel sleepy after crying. This gives your body time to relax and deal with the problem at hand with a calmer mind.
- Crying helps deal with stress: A stressful experience or emotional situation can cause a build-up of stress hormones known as cortisol. As the levels of cortisol increase in the body, it goes into flight or fight mode as an automatic response to stress. Crying reduces the cortisol levels and helps relieve tension and stress almost immediately.
- Crying is cathartic: Every day we are exposed to conflicts and stressful situations that can build up into resentments and leave a person feeling anxious and depressed. Sometimes, giving vent to emotions and crying can help release these pent-up feeling and heap cleanse the mind of these negative emotions. Crying also allows us to open ourselves up to the people around and can improve the levels of intimacy between them. In this way, it can help a person become part of a community. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.