Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
Helo as I have already mention in my previous post that I am facing pitta dosha issue very badly. My whole body face red rashes and red pimples with itching I became very frustrated with this issue, please give me any good suggestions.
My age is 20 and i have very small moustache and beard can anyone suggest me some treatment for this.
I was faced an accident before 3 months, now there are so many injuring spots on my body, can you please recommend me a good medicine or lotion for recovery of my injuring spots?
I have dandruff problem. That results in losing my hair. What should I do. Iam having rough scalp also.
I have alopecia areata. I am taking iron n calcium for past one mnth. please help. What is d treatment. There is no hair growth.
I am 24 years old. I have rashes in my body. I used many relievers but of no use. What is the remedy of it? What should I do.
Hello, I am suffering itching in my palms, legs and eyes since 4-5 months. I take some anti allergic medicine after consult a doctor ,but no relief. I am suffering sinus and back pain also.
I m 30years unmarried girl n I very much worried about my hair fall n hair damage its being 5-6years n now you can see my scalp I have tried all medicines oil, shampoo every thing but result is still zero I have gray hair problem also now so please advise me for quick result.
I am 30 years male .From last one year my genital part are going darker day by day and also bad smell. Please tell me any medication or home remedies?
I have some skin problem on my face when my skin become dry my face skin layer will be fall out? What can I do for it?
I am having black marks on my face. I tried pills but not effective. Can you suggest me best remedy?
Whenever I go out my face starts itching and gets sneezing and running nose and also in summer this becomes severe and worse. Please help me and this I have from almost 4 to 5 years. One of the doctor suggested to take prick test which is done only in knees he said but yet to do. Hence please suggest if I should take a prick test.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Persistent acne may turn into an infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
Related Tip: What Makes You Prone to Acne??