Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan Das SYour feedback matters!
I have headaches that occur in the middle of sleep or early mornings. Migraines that no matter how many paracetamol tabs I take it just dulls the pain but does not give complete relief. Is there any medication for Migraines or headaches that occur while getting up from sleep. It's like someone splitting your head.
I am having sleep maintenance insomnia since the last 2.5 months and I am sleeping no mare than 4 hours and even if I am sleeping it's unrefreshed sleep I have tried all sleep hygiene with no help I want to switch to meds are there any.
I am a 42 years old male and have a problem with my hands they go to sleep often and sometimes I wake up with scratching palms. I read online it may be carpel tunnel syndrome. Please suggest.
I had problem of extreme shivering, when I get between little bit panic I start to shivering more than normal, I can not breath properly that time.
I am 22 year old student. I am suffering from headache since 6 months. It is always be at left side of my head. During headache I feel vomiting, does not like light, does not like talking. Am I suffering from migraine? I.
Last year I went through MTP. Since then my weight has been increasing. In between I had an accident in which I had brain hemorrhage so I was on medicine for 3-4 continuously. I also had irregular mensuration. So I want to ask that my weight is due to hormonal changes after MTP or is it medication effect after accident? Kindly help.
I am suffering from writers cramp from last year, neurologist tell me that it will not be cured, can I take physically handicap certificate for this.
Hi Doctor, My husband age is 39 weight is 66 kg height is 5 feet 4 inches. He is suffering from insomnia for past 1 year and now his bp is in level 170/110 as he is not getting adequate sleep. We took ECG as his bp level is high but it looks normal. Please advice how to cure insomnia and will curing that reduce blood pressure.
I have suffering frim "jhanjhanahat in both leg and hand. From 3 to 5 month Please sir suggest me . What I can do.
I am a 25 year old and have a headache since last 2.5 months. I have already seen doctors and they told that symptoms match to those of a migraine. I have already taken migraine medicines for over a month. But yet I encounter headache, heavy headedness and nausea daily. I don't understand why is it continuous? How to lower the frequency. I cannot concentrate at my work, at my study. I was going gym for some while which I have quit. My lifestyle is fine but again I always feel tired. Whenever I am alone I feel weirdly lonely and cry often. Are the continuous headaches because of migraine or is there a possibility that I am under depression. I have experienced many lows including a breakup, failure at a competitive exam recently. Should I consult a neurologist or a psychologist. I am not really a weak heart-ed person but I am really worried about my health, my current attitude and my future if things does not change. Kindly suggest.
Hello Doctor, I am having migraine headaches frequently. Things I experience are - Pulsating head pain, pain increases as I move, eye strain (becomes very sensitive to light. What should I do now. Which doctor should I consult?
I have been suffering from pain in my half forehead. It doesn't go until have to take medicine. Is it migraine?
My mom is totally bed ridden from November Actually she got Blood clot in head so Operation has been done After a month again a bed sore happened for that again Operation has been done So Now she is able to speak slowly She is not able to walk She is getting pain in bones knee Totally body pains why should be taken and physiotherapy is going on please help in me in this Treatment is taken from apollo.
I'm 19 years old, an an insomniac. I've tried having sleeping pills several times but was of no help. It's been nearly a month now that I'm suffering from this disease. What should I do?
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.