Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan CharryYour feedback matters!
I am fifteen ager girl and I want glowing and fair skin. Should I drink Safi? If not what should I do for my skin?
Hii Doctor, My ques s about tan skin, Plzz tell Me how to remove tan and make My body skin glowing, What to do for Glowing and healthy body skin.
I am 39 years old and suffering from mouth ulcers from 2 months and not able to open mouth fully and there is white patch on my check please Suggests what to do.
How to remove black spots which looks in the forehead of the face. The black spots resembles in 2areas of my forehead above the eyes .
Hello Dr. I'm 20 year old. My skin was glowing and fair before but now it looks so dull and aged and loose I want to tighten my facial skin and want to add glow which medicine should I use.
My father is 84 years and has prostate. Doctor's say that operation may damage his kidney hence he has catheter inserted in his bladder due to which he has constant infection at present he is taking urimax d and ayurvedic medicine but infection is spreading in his body due to which he has regular high fever and body ache please suggest any medicine which can control the infection and his suffering is reduced.
I have a burn mark on my elbow. Surgery is one of solution or Any other way is correct for that. please help me out.
I am 35 years old . I have dark circles. Tried many creams but of no use. I also want my dry skin to glow. Please suggest. Advice.
Sir mere head pe aur neck pe skin kafi black ho gyi hai aur meri skin kafi oily hai mai kaun si cream use karo ki meri skin problem solve ho jaye.
My face color is getting darker day by day. My face color is si different from my body color. How it can be treated?
Dear doctors I have fungal marks at under both arms and below neck from past 20 years there is no itching but it is spreading gradually. Is there any bath soap. I don't want apply ointments. Please help me to come out.
Hi i am 18 years old and I have a blackness on my face. Can you give me a name of soap to use daily for fairness. My skin is dry please help me.
My skin color is wheatish white but I sense im becoming dark. I have a wedding and I want to have a glowing and healthy skin. Mostly my face. I have oily face. Suggest me to have glowing face.
Will drinking of amala juice help in getting fair skin If yes then how does it work in how much tym one can get fair skin from amala juice.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.