Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammedi BegumYour feedback matters!
Hello. am 18 years old. I was smoking cigarettes by one and half years. I am not a chain smoker I will smoke two cigarettes per day but one day I found some small amount of blood in my mucus I got scared and I am suffering from tonsillitis infection also. I will be gettingtreatpain some days. So what is the cause for getting blood in mucus. Is this happened because of tonsillitis infection or by smoking. Now from three months I had quitted smoking.
Hello I'm suffering sweat problem, always my hand and leg will sweat I'm getting irritate from this please give me a good suggestion for this problem.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tired multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am having pain on my right side head and eyes. I feel pain in my right eye also. I am using MOXOFT eyedrop. Bt still having pain. please help me.
HI, I am 32 yrs, I have problem of Lipoma from last 3 years. Day by day, I feel some new lipoma are growing and gradually increasing in Size. I have a big lipoma of a marble size on my hand which looks odd. Can I know the treatment process or Surgery is compulsory? Is oil food is reason for lipoma. Does Lemon honey water in early morning will help in decrease of Lipoma.
Dear doctors, I am 24 year old. I have lot of problem in my sex organ, like it is too small - in normal 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch in erection and it is very thin also and not erect properly. I have also ed and premature ejaculation. Please let me know is there any way to recover from above problems. Please reply me. Thanks.
I am suffering from ED So what is the best Medication to get cure from that and my penis also become softer and size is small as 2-3 inc and not get erected at the time of sex with my partner and discharge quickly within 2 minutes So plzz suggest the best cure of this to get proper erection Within one month. Name the medicine and the natural therapy as to get ride from such issues due to this My sex life become worst.
Hello doctor I get itching in my throat. While eating food and drinking water. Wht should I hve to do? To get rid of it?
Acne is a common skin disease, which happens when the hair follicles becomes full with dead skin cells and oil secreted from the skin. Acne is mainly characterized by vast areas of blackheads and pimples. The appearance of a person suffering from acne has often led to anxiety, and in extreme cases has caused depression as well.
Causes of Acne:
- Genetics is thought to be one of the main reasons for hair fall due to acne. This is supported both by twin studies and studies that have shown higher rates of acne among first degree relatives. Acne susceptibility is polygenic as the disease does not follow the Mendelian inheritance pattern.
- Another reason for acne is related to hormonal activities, such as those during menstrual cycle and puberty. During puberty, sex hormones called androgens increase, which causes the follicular glands to grow larger than normal. Many hormones like testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate and growth hormone have been shown to have links with acne.
- Many bacteria like the anaerobic bacterium are suspected to be a reason behind acne. Infection caused by the parasite Demodex is also responsible for causing acne.
Role of Diet in Acne:
Different studies have been done to establish a relationship between diet and acne, but there is no evidence to prove so. Some tests have shown different degrees of acne intensity due to high glycemic diets. Another unproved study shows consuming dairy milk is linked to higher incidences and intensity of acne. One recent experiment has shown a relationship between acne and obesity, however, no relationship is found between acne and insulin metabolism. Vitamin B12 may cause skin problems similar to acne.
Cigarette smoking and acne has been a ground for high debate among biologists. Some medical records have shown that cigarette smoking increases the severity of acne. Some studies have also shown that stress or other psychological causes worsens acne. Acne severity is linked to high stress levels.
- Scars are a common symptom of acne. Acne scars are caused due to inflammation in the skin dermal layer. The scar is made by an abnormal form of healing after the inflammation. These scars are classified on the basis of whether excess collagen or collagen loss is caused by the abnormal inflammation.
- Nodular acne lesions cause pigmentations. This often leaves a red, inflamed mark even after the lesion has been cured.
- A diet low on glycemic index is recommended for treating acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide is the first step in treating mild to moderate acne. This is because of its high effectiveness and mild side effects. The peroxide causes drying of the skin as a side effect.
- Antibiotics are very much used for treating acne. Oral antibiotics are highly recommended. This is because of their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Azelaic acid when applied at 20% concentration is effective for treating mild to moderate acne.
- Natural treatment methods include applying tea tree oil or bee venom to reduce the amount of lesions in acne.