Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammedi BegumYour feedback matters!
Having a kinnow a day will energize your body. Owing to the huge amounts of carbohydrates present in the fruit including glucose, fructose, and sucrose, it proves to be one of the best sources of energy in winters.
Kinnow acts as an effective medicine for stomach health problems. It helps in kick starting the metabolism and keeping one healthy for a long time. For those recuperating from illness, the fruit acts as an energizer.
One of the best qualities about Kinnow is that it absorbs into stomach and aids in digestion without placing any burden or load on the stomach. Those with weak stomach are recommended to take kinnow juice instead of milk.
Since Kinnow is rich in mineral salts, it helps in alleviating acidity. The fruit is very helpful for those leading sedentary lifestyle.
Kinnow is helpful in reducing sluggishness of intestines resulting from intake of junk and various sub-standard foods. It helps relieve chronic constipation.
Kinnow is known as one of the best anti-poison medicine. The juice is when prepared with clean distilled water enhances appetite and pancreas functions. It expedites the process of elimination of harmful toxic elements from the body and keeps it healthy always.
With so many benefits of consuming Kinnow fruit, it is start adding these to the daily dietary routine. The citrus fruit rich in vital minerals and vitamins keep you fit and healthy. It is also good for skin health.
I took an ayurvedic medicine jhandu pancharista ,30 ml twice a day to control gastric and acidity problems, that medicine was containing some ayurvedic anti depressant and alcohol base by11%.now after leaving I became addicted towards it and now facing withdrawal symptoms. There is ache in muscles ,tremring in brain, tiredness, dreams while sleep, fatigue and lack of memory since last few days. What to do. Will it go with time or I have to take some steps! I am also having vit b12 and vit d deficiency!
Hello, since, last 8 month, I have been suffering from anxiety problem. Whenever I got the anxiety problem, heart palpitation happened. I have also fear in too much lightening, horror movies, also have some phobia in bats, lizard. Now a days fear problem is increasing too much. How I control this phobia n anxiety problem? please help. My age is 26+.My pressure is normal. Heart is also ok. But heart palpitation is happening. Is it a risk of future heart problem? please help me. Doctors.
I am addicted in sex it's takes to masturbate day 2r3 times how should I control myself pls help me.
My friend has diabetes, and recently he has lost a lot of weight. I think he looks too think and am concerned about his health. Is this type of weight loss normal for a diabetic?
My father has a problem with knee and leg pain for a 2 month and he is a diabetic patient. Please help me to resolve my father pain problem.
Hello Doctor, I am having mild pain in my lower abdomen since the last ten days and also had slight breast tenderness few days back which has now disappeared. Also feeling tired and my legs get numb at times. I have been trying to conceive, so please can you help me understand if these could be signs of pregnancy or something else that should be worried about. My period date is 5th July with a cycle of 30 days. Thanks a lot and anticipating a response soon.
I am 26 year old. I am unmarried. I am suffering from sexual problems like early ejaculation, erectile dysfunction etc. What I have to do.
I am 29 years old female. I have external hemorrhoid before marriage that never bleeds. But now after baby delivery I am having severe constipation and also bleeding and pain from anus. What should I do to relive hemoriods without surgery.
Lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and exercising are to be incorporated in everyone’s life. The awareness to go organic is being spread wide, mostly because of social media. Analysis of the food we eat and questioning the components of our diet is very much necessary and this has created a lot of facts and myths. In the world that we live in today, we weigh multiple options for choosing the right one. One such comparison is between white eggs and brown eggs. The egg shell color influences consumers to a great extent.
Nutritional value: Eggs are filled with nutritional value. About 70 calories, 6 grams of protein and vitamin B are the components of eggs. Eggs are a very good source of protein. The egg yolk contains a lot of cholesterol. Those who would want to avoid cholesterol can take only the egg white. Carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are the other nutrients present in eggs. They lower the risk of macular degeneration. Choline, another element present in the eggs helps in memory development.
Types of eggs: The common labels one could see in the case of eggs are free-run, organic, free-roaming, vegetarian fed, Omega-3 enriched and graded eggs. These categories are based on the diet and lifestyle of the hens. Some hens are fed vegetarian food and are not given animal proteins. Some are not caged and are let in open spaces. These hens lay eggs in their nests and some are fed with flax seeds. Such eggs are labeled as Omega-3 enriched.
White vs brown eggs: Here are a few points to ponder about the difference between white eggs and brown eggs.
- Shell: The color of the shell is the major difference between brown and white eggs. The egg shells of brown color are believed to be hard, which is nothing but a myth. Young chickens lay harder shelled eggs.
- Nutritional value: The color does not really determine the egg quality. What really matters is the hen's diet. Two hens, given the same diet, lay eggs with the same nutritional value irrespective of the color of the shell.
- Yolk: It is believed that brown eggs have richly colored yolks when compared to white eggs. This is determined by the amount of corn the hen eats rather than the eggshell color.
- Cost: White chicken lays white eggs and brown chicken lays brown eggs. Brown eggs are costlier than white eggs. This is because the maintenance of brown chickens cost more. They are larger in size and they require more food. This costs the farmers more.
- Taste: White eggs and brown eggs taste the same. There are not many differences when it comes to taste of the eggs. This again depends on the food to the hen.
- Bleaching of white eggs: White eggs are not bleached to make them appear white. As mentioned earlier, the color of the hen influences the color of the eggs. Sometimes brown hens lay white eggs but the color of the resulting white egg is darker than a normal white egg. This has no connection with bleaching.
The nutritional value is the same for both the eggs. The major things that cause a difference between these two eggs are the shell color and cost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Respected sir /ma'am I am a diabetic patient and 41 years old since yesterday I have pain in the backside Center just behind the chest Just for few mins what could be the reason for this ! Please reply asap Thank you !
For a recent times, I had a longsighted blurred vision in my right eye. Why this is happening to me? Does over masturbation leads to this problem?
I am seventeen years old, I am suffering from a little bit of sinus every day at a particular time. I used to avoid the cool products from last month. Even though I can't get relief from it. What should I do for this?
I do toothbrush twice in a day even than I feel bad breath. I want fresh breathing all time even after sleep. What will I do?
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.