Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohammed Taharali
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed TaharaliYour feedback matters!
I having pain in my shoulder on the top most part. I am active in gym. The pain gets worse when I raise my arm in lateral position.
Hello doctor. I'm having heel pain in both legs since last 3 years. Please suggest any remedy or medicine.
I have wrist pain what should I do? It started when football hit there.Please suggest me something for that.
I have knee problem. There isnot injury just some musel problem. How I make my body joint strong. Is there any good calcium tablets available for bones & joint.
I am 30 years old male at present I am suffering from neck pain and back pain from last 2 years. I have consulted a registered doctor and also taken different kinds of medicines and ointment cream but till now I have been not cure. Thanks.
Feel dizziness and gets tired often. And got some back pain too. So what can you suggest for the relief.
My hand and leg were paining continuously from 8 to 10 days. Please suggest me what can I do in this condition. Please suggest me fast.
Sir, my mother age 48, she have back pain for last 20 yrs we have consulted more than 50 doctors, but no relief so sir I kindly requested pls give a useful treatment of this pain.
I am 27 years old and work in the night shift. I could not get good sleep in the mornings even after a work. What should I d to improve my sleep. And also I get neck pain quite often. Please suggest.
I am a 20 year old man. I have severe backpain. I ride motorbike for long hours. I used pain balm but no use. Now what should I do?
I am 29 yes old iam suffering with back pain since last 05 months. I am working on computer more than 10 hours per day. Please relieve me from in bearable pain.
I was prescribed propranolol hydro chloride for psvt. Ciplar 40 mg. Around 20 years back. Now I have developed high b.p. As well. Does ciplar 40 mg also act as a medicine to reduce high b.p. In the long run? Or other medicines are required? Regards.
I am having a lower back problem due to which I have a serious pain in my back and also on the left hip and leg. What medicine I should take and the pain is so severe that I can't even walk or sit. Kindly help me.
I have pain in my whole abdomen and it continued by a week. When the pain begins it goes to the back. So suggest me good advice. Thanks.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!