Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed BasheeruddinYour feedback matters!
My skin is very oily & rough & now summer weather is very black face please suggeste to bright & glow my face.
Hello Sir my name is malkeet Singh. Last year 2015 I back from malaysia. After few when I started living in punjab. I face hair falling problem. Now I'm living in dubai. I use only vatika oil. But no benefits. Please help me.
I have blemishes on my face and they r not going since 3 years. I have pimple scars too. please help I want a flawless skin n no pimples.
I have hair problems. I am prescribed to eat follihair a day and apply 1ml of mintop 2% after bath. Also I massage hair oil daily at night and wash with shampoo next morning daily. Is it enough to stop hair fall. Also what should the usage of shampoo. And instead of shampoo what should I apply to remove excess oil after wash.
What can I do for make my face fair and lighter you should prefer a good effective cream that make my face as it is that I want.
Hi, I am suffering from lichen plans skin disease white patches in mouth & dots on penis need drugs and treatment.
I'm jus 24, im working as medical representative in Hyderabad. Since last 4 years I'm feeling sad about my hair loss. Being a elder in my family I do worry for many tensions. Even my family, friends are teasing me for hair loss to get marry. But I'm not interested in doing so. Doctor please help me out of this. How should I control my hair fall. I don't know which particular medicine would cure me like homeopathy, allopathy etc.
I have a few pimples on my face. And continuously growing new pimples I used a lot of facewash but no effect. please suggest any facewash and cream to remove them.
I'm suffering from allergy. It's came only winter and rainy season. Its like skin rashes. Its so itching. Its came daily from 6 pm to 9 am. I think its atmosphere problem.
I've having issues with my scalp. I'm having hair fall problem's since last 2 years. Lately I am having itchy and oily scalp with dandruffs. I'm more concerned about the itchy scalp. Please guide me on this.
My father is 50 years old. Recently he is getting burn sensation in palm. He is having sugar. Got accident n leg was fractured 20 years bck n rod was kept and it was taken out 5 years bck. Now burning sensation is there in 2 legs. Is it danger or can be resolved please give me suggestion so that immediately we I'll go to hospital.
Hy doctor im having itches in some parts of my body its really bothering me it burns when hot water gets in contact with body please help me with this.
What is Acne?
Acne is a chronic inflammatory disease of the pilo sebaceous follicles (i.e. Hair with oil producing glands attached to hair) characterized by comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), papules, pustules, nodules and ultimately leading to scars.
Who gets Acne?
Close to 100% of people between the ages of twelve and seventeen have at least an occasional whitehead, blackhead or pimple regardless of race or ethnicity. Acne starts between the ages of ten and fifteen years of age and usually lasts till twenty years of age; however, acne can persist into the late twenties or thirties or even beyond. Some people get acne for the first time as adults and this is known as adult acne.
What are the causes of Acne?
- Bacteria: Bacteria that normally lives on the skin plays a role in acne development. The bacteria are known as propionibacterium acnes (p. acnes). The bacteria content can increase in people whose faces are not clean.
- Hormones: During the teen years increased levels of sex hormones causes the oil glands of the skin to produce increased amount of oil. These excess skin oils tend to bind with cellular debris causing a blockage and producing a fertile environment for the bacteria to grow.
The bacteria causes inflammation, pus, swelling and redness. In adult acne, excessive hormones produced due to polycystic ovaries and other hormonal imbalances causing excess oil production and inflammation, which leads to acne.
What are the factors that precipitate or aggravate acne?
- Stress- Stress is frequently implicated in aggravation of acne while acne itself induces stress.
- Sweat- Sweating in a hot and humid environment causes deterioration in 15% of acne patients.
- Menstruation- Pre menstrual flare of acne occurs in 70% of female acne patients.
- Friction and pressure- Friction and pressure from helmets, backpacks and tight collars can induce blackheads and papules. Pressure from face massages or facials can aggravate acne.
- Pregnancy- Pregnancy has an unpredictable effect on acne. Pre-existing acne may aggravate or remit during pregnancy.
- Diet- High glycemic load foods (sugar loaded and starchy foods), oily foods may aggravate acne.
- Drugs- Oral contraceptives, anti tuberculosis medication, oral steroids, anti depressants may aggravate acne.
It is advisable to visit a board certified dermatologist for treatment of acne instead of over the counter treatment as the dermatologist treats the root cause of acne.