Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed Ayub AliYour feedback matters!
Mere bete ki umra 2.5 saal hai. Yah 6/7 din par 1 baar letrin karata hai or wo bhi khul kar nahi kar paata hai. Thoda sa sukha huwa potty karega or thodi der baad phir chillayega ki potty karenge. Yeh kaam dinbhar thoda thoda karke phir 6/7 din tak nahi karega. Angrji dawa ya homeopathy dawa khila kar dekh liya gaya hai koi bhi dawa khaane ke 2 din baad khulkar 2 dino tak lagatar poty karta hai phir wo dawa bhi kaam nahi karti phir 6/7 dino baad wohi problam ho jaati hai. Jabki mera beta paani bhi kubh pita hai. Please aap bataye hum kya kare.
My 2 years old male child is suffering from rickets. How much time it will take to recover from rickets and is rickets is treatable or not?
My son who is 5 years has trouble controlling his bladder. Cannot wait till going to the bathroom most of the time and also wets his bed if not woken up once or twice to use the bathroom. Can I do something to help him?
A child's growth pattern is an important part of determining normal growth. No child has a perfectly steady growth rate; children go through growth spurts and periods of slower growth. The best way to evaluate a child's growth pattern is to plot the child's height and weight on a growth chart. This can be completed by a doctor or a health care practitioner, at school, or even at home. The growth chart will show the child's growth over a period of time.
Any departure from a prior growth pattern appropriate for the child's genetic background may signal the appearance of a disease. Contact a doctor or healthcare practitioner if the child's growth or height is a concern. The doctor may suggest seeing a specialist paediatric Endocrinologist who can perform tests to determine if the child has a hormone deficiency.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degree she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do.
My son age 10 years old has stomach pain oftenly, all doctors diagnose soiling in stomach they give some pain killer and anti biotic but its repeats again with in8-10 days what can we do for permanent relief thanks.
My 3 year old daughter is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she Can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I Do?
Sir, My son age is 16, everyday in the morning he is feeling very weak and some gaseous in his stomach. Please advise me Homeopath or allopathic treatment.
Taking care of a newborn is round-the-clock job as the baby needs constant attention. There are many parents who get stressed out as taking care of a newborn as a first-time parent is challenging. There is no need to get stressed out and the best way to keep a cool mind is to make use of practical strategies.
Practical strategies to follow to stay stress-free
A newborn baby in the family definitely brings a lot of excitement, but it also brings along much stress and fatigue to the parents. It is very important that during this time, you take care of yourself by eating a healthy diet and avoid giving up on sleep.
- It is also essential that you drink a lot of water and when the baby sleeps you should also sleep. You can work out a suitable night time schedule with your partner so that both of you can take care of the baby and rest as well.
- This way, you will be able to take care of your baby without getting extremely tired.
- It is important that you set up some visiting rules for your relatives and loved ones so that you get the required rest. It is equally important that you insist your friends to wash their hands with a hand sanitiser and then carry the baby.
- As a parent, it is very important that each day you set aside plenty of time for the nursing sessions, and if you plan to go out you must give yourself added time to pack the required supplies.
- It is essential that you spend more time with your newborn as it needs more attention and love from you.
- It is very important that you create a proper and perfect sleeping environment for your baby, and you should make use of a good mattress so that the baby sleeps comfortably and even you get to sleep.
Share your emotions with your partner
It is important for parents of a newborn to share their emotions with each other and stay connected with each other. By sharing your thoughts and emotions, you can lighten your mood. Parenting is definitely a challenging job and to enjoy this phase of life, it is important that the stress associated with it is handled properly. In case you are finding it hard to handle your baby, it is advisable that you consult a doctor, who will help you adjust to your new life with your newborn.
My daughter is 3 months old. I feel to continue at least for 1 year My milk supply is very low please give me prescription to increase breast milk.
My baby is 8 months old. She s very lean. Addition to mother's milk am giving her formula feed also. But she never drink. So am giving her when she's asleep. Is it good??
My newborn is 17 days old today. He had jaundice on 4th day measuring 16.97. After phototherapy it reduced to 8.9 on 8th day. We got it tested again on 16th day and came out to be 12.28. Doc has said that its ok. I am getting massage daily from dai which is typical indian practice post partum. I want to know is it possible that it might be affecting his recovery. I am exclusively breastfeeding my baby and he is pooping and passing urine normally. Doc said that we have blood group incompatibility I am o+ baby is b + and hubby is ab+.What shall I do speed up my babies recovery. By what time shall I expect him to recover?
What is ADHD?
ADHD refers to attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is a brain-related condition found among preschoolers, children, teenagers and in many cases extends well into adulthood. These individuals have significant impairment in academics as well as social situations and interpersonal relations. The child has difficulty sustaining attention, phases of hyper activeness and cannot control his/her impulses which make their day to day life at school and home difficult.
The symptoms of this disorder among children can be categorized under three headings.
1.Hyperactivity which includes -
- Fidgets often
- Inability to stay at one place runs around and tries to climb things
- Trouble playing quietly
- Excessive talking
2. Inattention, which can be divided into symptoms like
- Getting easily distracted
- Tendency to loose things
- Facing problems related to organizing things
- Not listening carefully
- Forgetting about daily activities, carelessness
- Interrupts others as they speak and talks out of turn
- Answers questions without listening to what has been asked
- Not being able to wait for their turn to come
10-12% of school children before puberty are affected by one or more types of ADHD. ADHD especially hyperactivity is more prevalent in boys than in girls, with the ratio up to 9:1. Inattention and poor concentration are more commonly seen amongst girls. The rate of ADHD in parents and sibling of children with ADHD is 5-10 times higher than in the general population.
The probable causes of ADHD among children are,
1. Neurodevelopmental changes - Poorly developed activity of the brain particularly in the areas that control attention and concentration cause ADHD. This causes an imbalance in the neurotransmitters or the chemicals important for brain functioning and development.
2. Genetic Factors - genetic studies show that ADHD is largely hereditary in nature with a heritability of 75% approximately.