Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed AbdullahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe back pain! I used to drive 60 kms in a day! What is the remedy to cure my pain! Please suggest me!
I am suffering from backache from oct/2016. Consulted with an orthopedic super specialist and suggested the following tests: X-ray, urine culture, ESR, CRP (Q), URIC acid, ASO (Q). Out of which uric acid- 7.01 and ASO (Q) is 476.31. Kindly suggest me what to do? What may be the impact of these ratings. Doctor suggested me some antibiotics, tab for heart, calcium yabs etc. please advise me.
The concern of the patient is more related to the fear of something wrong, rather than the pain itself, which may be quite bearable. Before you go to consult to your doctor for your back problem, go though the checklist mentioned here, and you will be easily able to make out if your problem needs treatment or a good physiotherapy and life style modification.
Lets start with the statics.
1) back pain the most common reason for people to consult physician.
2) majority of them (and believe me about 80 to 85%) are functional which means they are not a disease but are due to improper lifestyle.
3) 10 to 15% of them are related to some pathology, and only these patients need medical help.
I know the next question in your mind, how do I know if my back pain need further consultation from a doctor, or I just want to need a physio and life style modification.
If you have any of these signs then you need consultation with a doctor.
1) duration of back pain more than 2 months.
2) localized back pain with stiffness in the morning,
3) pain not getting resolved despite good physio efforts and life style modifications
4) pain in the back with radiation to one of the legs, ie leg pain with back pain.
5) back pain associated with fever, appetite loss, or weight loss.
6) back pain with pain mainly in the night, and it arises you from sleep.
7) any association of weakness in the legs or numbness on walking.
Posture correction while work is the major remedy for postural back pain and this group is quite large.
1) use firm mattress for rest. Not a very soft one.
2) adequate support to the back while sitting on the chair, back should be kept straight but not strained.
3) regular back muscle strengthening exercises is must with this group.
When your back pain is not functional, then a consultation with your doctor is a must, most of the time the first doctor we consult is a physician, these days people are getting aware and consult an orthopaedic or a neuro surgeon. My advise is to consult a spine surgeon who are trained specially to deal with such problems. The usual examination is followed by certain blood tests and radiological investigations, like x rays and mri scanning. Out of these pathological type majority will not need surgery.
Keep strengthening your back, and prevent back pain. Remember physiotherapy (exercises) are to be done to prevent back pain and not to cure it.
I am 36 years Male and from past 4 months I am suffering from backache, and I have observed that from March when I woke up my body temperature is 98.5 and after 3 -4 hours my body temperature rises up to 99, I am not doing any hard work or exercises, I have gone through CECT Chest and Whole abdomen & all blood testes incl culture, Mantoux test, all tests reports are absolutely fine, appetite is ok weight is ok no gain no loss, do I need to worry kindly suggest at earliest I am worried,
Sometimes for some sudden moments my right hand pain too much and all of sudden after sometime it stopped automatically?
I am 21 from 2 days I an getting serious backache and not getting good sleep I have not used any medicine so please tell the solution.
I am 23 years old. I am having backpain constantly from last 2weeks. I have tried all the remedies but its still as it is. Can you suggest me something?
I am 25 years old sometimes I get hand pains severe. I will not be able to sleep properly because of pains. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hi, I feel full body ache after waking up everyday. Specially leg pain and backache are unbearable. But inflammation settle down gradually with half to an hour. Please suggest how to get rid of this body ache. My routine - sitting hours of 12-14. I generally wear slippers to walk. But I don't walk much.
My mother has severe pain in her both elbows. We consulted many doctors in our jammu city. But there is no major improvement in her shoulders. So, what she shall do now?
Having severe pain in the lower lungs portion and back. It’s not a muscle pain. Pain is increasing while breathing air in.
Sir after exercising immediately I bathed 7 days before from that time my body pains I can not even stand up my legs nerves vibrating Since what should I do?
Ridhima is having cough since last 8-10 days. We consulted a doctor 4 days back and she is taking medicines but there is not much improvement. There is no running nose or cold but cough in chest. Please suggest.
My wife is feeling pain in backside of neck. She waited for 2 days assuming that it's normal pain or it could be happen normally due to jerk during sleep. I massage her neck two three times with oil and applied volini etc. But it's not figuring out. What type of pain is and what to do?
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.