Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohammad Qamaruddin
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammad QamaruddinYour feedback matters!
Some times my eyes lashes fall ie: red eyes still it continues past 2 years on wards I used to take medicine called fish oil capsule.
His age is 55 he is having lots of problems in his eyes water comes out from both eyes could not see properly.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
I don't have number specs but I use laptop alot Atleast 7 hr a day because of my job. What should I do to prevent my eyes from laptop rays.
I am feeling severe eye stress in such a way that I can not open my eyes. I daily sit before computer and work. What healthy food should I take to keep my body in natural.
I am 54 year old male. My eyes are watery always. I am in bangalore and I tried several eye drops. I know this is due to some type of allergy. Can you suggest a solution ?
Hello sir, My age is 30 years. I don't have blood pressure and sugar my condition is I have vitreous floaters from 10 months in my both eyes they are like black and grey colour spots, cobwebs, cloud, threads, they are always annoying me I can't concentrate my work .even I can't sit outside with in 5 minutes, because the vitreous floaters are always staying in line of my sight. While riding the bike they always disturbed my vision. I consult lv Prasad eye institute . They examine my eyes .they saying your eyes are normal don't feel about your condition .just ignore them. (they are not pathology these are emmetropia. But I can't ignored because they are always bothered me every minute. I can't concentrate my day to day work. Please help me any doctor to cure my vitreous floaters. Please save my life and my vision. Please anyone can help me in India. Please sir
Sir my friend regularly complaints about his eye pain and he is very worried about that. Please tell me a solution.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.