Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohammad Qamaruddin
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammad QamaruddinYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes since 1 week what should I do please tell me and I have headache also since 2 weeks cough and cold also there what should I do.
I am 16 years old boy. I have a spectacles no. Of 5 WHAT SHOULD I DO? I even Don't see the mobile or computer for long time.
मेरी आँखों का नंबर राईट साइड में 1.50 एवम् लेफ्ट में 1.25 है कंप्यूटर में काम करने के करसन आँखों में भारीपन लगता है और चश्मा निकलने पर आँखों से आंसू आते है कृपया बताये क्या ये प्रॉब्लम गंभीर है क्या यह ठीक हो सकती है
I have eyes flue for 3 days what should I do. Please tell me some medicine so I can get some relief.
I have very pain on the nose part where the spectacle is fixed. I have changed many spectacles but I am having that problem. What should I do to get rid of that.
I want to know about laser treatment my eyesight is -4.75 left and -5.00 right. My age is 18 years. Pls suggest me is that good or not?
I have body pain and also headache with little bit cold and my eyes is also like burning what should I do for this?
Of your five senses, which one are you most afraid of losing? If you're like most people, your answer is your ability to see. Because our eyesight is so precious, it's no wonder that myths abound about what can damage our eyes ? and what can protect them. Here, we debunk five common myths ? and tell you how to truly keep your eyes healthy.
Myth: Doing eye exercises will delay the need for glasses.
Fact: Eye exercises will not improve or preserve vision or reduce the need for glasses. Your vision depends on many factors, including the shape of your eyeball and the health of the eye tissues, neither of which can be significantly altered with eye exercises.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!