Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammad QamaruddinYour feedback matters!
My eyes is very painful and my hole body is pain. Sir kuch batao mene or jagah bhi dikhaya tha lekin koi farak nhi aya.
I am suffering from under weight. My hight is 5.4 but my weight is 43 kgs and my age is 25 years. My blood is also low. So please tell me how to increase my weight and my blood. I always working on system my eyes are alos effected so please tell me what precautions I have to take.
I'm 22 male, I got eye irritation and sneezing have taken many tablets it starts after 2, 3 days of leaving. What should i do?
There is pain in my right eye lid near the above crease from about 3 days. When I touch my eye it aches but when I moving my eye ball in circular motion or in any direction I did not feel any pain. I do not understand why there is a sudden pain. Firstly I thought its conjunctivitis but it does not seem like that as its already been three days. Please help.
I'm 21 and got my eyes treated with the lazik eye treatment, for removing the power out of my eyes, it's been more than 6 months now. Some times I don't feel good, it's like i'm seeing two things all of a sudden. It's not a regular thing but it happens some times. I still wear glasses sometimes because I feel I don't appear good without them.
I am 40 years old male (weight - 72kgs) and staying in UAE for last two years. Now a days (from the last four months) I am having little fever, eyes are burning, Very mild headache and breathing trouble in the night after laid on the bed (Until get sleep). Feel too cold my foots and hands day and night, also having mild stomach burn. In the last four months I didn't take any medicine for this problem. These issues are continuing for one week are 10 days once started and again it will start for after one week or ten days. Due to this I am not getting any trouble in my routing works. My works are going as usual. My medical reports are normal except Cholesterol (just crossing the normal borderline) which I undergone for before six months back. My mind is little disturbed due to this problem, like these symptoms are creating any other major trouble in my health? Kindly advise.
I have my eye power -2.75 .can I improve my vision without treatment. I mean with yoga and exercise ?if yes then which yoga's and exercises? And how much time it will take to get rid of glasses. Please reply me as soon as possible. As I hate wearing glasses.
Sir I am a 16 year old boy. I am usually using spectacles due to myopia. But I am feeling irritation to use this. Can you suggest any other ways to solve this problem without using spectacles?
When I try to concentrate on studies then after minutes my eyes become silly that why I cannot cncntrte so give me solution to solve.
My one eye swelled up a little bit with redness and intense pain. Now what could I do in order to cure it?
I have been wearing my glasses since I am 9 years old now I am 18 what would I prefer to remove my glasses.
I have a small pimple inside my eye ie. Lower eyelids. It's been for over 6 months. Its pains sometimes. I wear spectacles.
My mind is always restless, I daydream a lot, I feel burden in my head, I had to work on the computer for 8 hours and also I uses smartphone most of the times. Does more usage of PC and mobile causes psychological problems. I have concentration problems and also I had squint in my left eye, I have 6 number in left eye But I have very less concentration. Does sitting on PC causes stress.
I am 28 years old. I am working as software engineer. If I work for 7 hours continuously I wil get eye pain and irritation. So what is the solution for that?
Hi, I am 25 years old male. I have pain in my eyes and a little bit in head since past 3 days. I have gone for an eye test and vision is clear. Do I have weak eye muscles. Kindly suggest asap.
I had red eyes over 3 days, what is the reason behind that and what is cure for that and am 25 years old male, how can I get overcome this.
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, burning and a stinging sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition.