Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Why do I have pain in my back when I go for driving the scooty. It happens every time. I feel jerks in my back. I can not help it. I feel so much pain. What can I do for it. Please tell me. Help to get me recovered.
Respect sir My age is 26 feeling lightly pain in legs I think it is problem of calcium but sir I take also calcium tablets but no realization come please say me what I will do and also I have get enough sperm out bcoz I am also married please say what I should do give some tips for me. Waiting of your reply.
I have pain on heel and knees for about two years especially in the evening. What is its solution. Uric acid is 5.9. What is its solution?
I am 40 years male normal physique. For last one week, I have severe lower back ache. It's like muscle catch it is severe in the morning and eont be able to move. Earlier when I had the problem, doctor prescribed Famtac 40. Symptoms are similar and I suspect some thing related to digestive system. Request your help
I am 24 years old female. I have legs pain since 2 months? I am having dolo 650 and nicip tablets? Can you prescribe some good medicines?
My mom has pain in her right ankle after consulting doctor he recommended physiotherapy bt afer taking 15 day physio she was feeling good bt after 2 months she is having a pain please suggest me some treatment.
I am suffering from back pain since 3 months. Pain subsides on taking diclofenac & recurs back after 7 hours usually. What should I do.
Hello doctor, I have a friend (23 yr). She have bipolar 2, fibromyalgia & small cerebellum. Very recently her father got to know that in checkup, because of her frequent head spins. Like once in a month. I am very much worried about her. The hospital admitted her with other half-mad type patients. Don't know what's the meaning of admitting her with them. Can you kindly tell me she will live by operation in any good hospital ? If not, is there any way she will be alright? Also I forgot to mention that, in her childhood she took (her parents actually) 100 power dose of capsules because of serious typhoid. That's why is still kind of healthy. Please suggest me how to give her good treatment and she will live normally ?
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 21 years old male .I am facing a severe problem with my legs and hands shivering and body pains and back part of the head pain since 4 days .so please suggest me some medicine to solve this and may I know the reason for the pain. Please ping me very soon.
meniscal lesions and correcting
ligament deficit help to save the joint
from deteriorating and in specific
cases cartilage reconstruction can
also be carried out to save joints and
avoiding replacement surgery. All
joints can be managed by
arthroscopy with knee, shoulder, hip
being large joints and frequently
subjected for surgery.
If at all one has to undergo Joint
replacement a lot of improvement
can be achieved by using specialised
#2; Minimally invasive joint
replacement (MIS) : using not only
small incisions but preventing cutting
of muscles ,bones or tendons like
OCM approach and yet gaining
visibility of wide exposure is the crux
of MIS approaches. One should be
sufficiently trained in these to impart
#2; Partial/Unicondylar knee
arthroplasty: A majority of patients
have medial knee arthritis to begin
with and unicondylar knee
arthroplasty can save you from total
knee replacement for years to
decades. Advantages of high mobility
and kneeling, cross leg sitting and
#2; Computer Navigation Joint
replacement: This system can be
used with newer implants of any
make to optimise outcome with the
help of computer precision
technology with navigation systems
perfection can be aimed for implants
placement, thus achieving basic
essential of good function and
longevity of replaced joint.