Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. ModsYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir Wants to know to about my health related issue. My question. What is the reason for feeling fatigue after a work of 2 hours.
I have sinus problem, I would operate in last sept but still I face diffuclty in breathing. My left nasal breath hard while right is frequent. Ayurveda doctor suggest to jalnati, when I perform such a action. I fell relief but there fell obstracle in my nasa. Kindly suggest.
My husband is 38 years old and having chest pain in left side after having an ECG done the ECG interpretation is- sinus bradycardia otherwise normal ECG. So what does the report says?
That I am suffering from pcod/ thyroid. I have been married since last nine months and until now I didn't for pregnant and furthermore I do get irregular periods. Since last three months I do not get periods though pregnancy tests done but result was negative pls help.
I am 27 years old. Working as an asst. professor, regularly when I go home from my college I am having severe head ache. What may be the reason? I took eye check up, Pressure - normal.
I am 66.9 years. What other tests besides CT scans which I have already. What would you all recommend in confirmed case of Rhinitis Allergy.
I get angry easily. I was not like that. I was a cool boy. For few years if something happen I get angry and behave like a beast. I shout loudly and I feel like I would hit that person. Whatever I do then is not natural. When I get down then sometimes I get headaches and feel uneasy. What should I do now?
From 3 months I am suffering from cough and back pain neck pain plus I fainted 3 to 4 times. I hav allergy of asthma and I take cemox-625 And nebolizing for twice 3 days.
I had a sex with a girl. Later I came to know that condom has tore upper side. Please tell will I get aids?
When i am sitting in chair gas release automatically with bad smell for 1 year suffering from same problem even empty stomach the gas is automatically release continuously please tell good solution sir.
Caraway seeds also known as Shahjeera or Siya jeera is widely used for flavouring bread, biscuits, cakes and cheese. Other than a great spice, caraway seeds can do wonders to your health.
Here are a few health benefits of Shahjeera:
Caraway seeds are
# Used as remedies for bronchitis and cough.
# Soothe the digestive tract and relieve colic, cramps, bloating and flatulence.
# The powder of the seeds also helps heal bruises.
# Improves appetite and is helpful in treating earache.
# Counters heart irregularity caused by excess digestive gas.
# Eases menstrual cramps.
# Increases breast-milk production in nursing mothers.
# The diluted essential oil is a useful remedy for scabies.
# Its astringency helps in treating of diarrhea and is used as a gargle for laryngitis.
Skin rashes are a regular problem in both men and women. These can be caused by a variety of factors, both internal and external to the body. However, rashes on the genitals and the groin area can be very problematic, painful and embarrassing. Some could be caused due to problems within the body while some could be contracted externally such as rashes caused by sexually transmitted diseases.
Types of groin rashes in women
Women tend to be affected by rashes as the genital area along with the innerwear tends to be a fertile breeding ground for microorganisms. Infections can also grow uninhibited if medications or appropriate precautions aren’t taken. Some of the common types of groin rashes in women along with their causes are mentioned below.
- Chaffing or intertrigo: This is one of the most common forms of rashes, which are both painful and can be unsightly as well; these look like inflamed spots. This is primarily caused by the rubbing of the inner thighs against each other.
- Jock itch: Although more commonly associated with men, Jock itch can affect women as well. Medically known as ‘tinea cruris’, jock itch occurs when the moisture from your sweat gets trapped within the folds or creases of skin in the groin area thus, encouraging fungi (dermatophyte fungi) to grow there. It is more common among obese people or if you happen to wear tight clothing during exercise. The rash will look like raised papules, which are red in color and quite itchy.
- Infections caused by the imbalance or proliferation of fungi such as yeast: Yeast infections caused by fungi candida usually occur when the pH (the alkaline to acidity) balance of the vagina is disrupted. This will not only result in vaginal discharge, itching pain and discomfort, but will also result in rashes around the vagina along with swelling.
- Contact rashes: Dermatitis may be transferred either through skin to skin contact or by using shared utensils and clothing items such as towels. Contact dermatitis or skin infections look like red rashes and can happen anywhere within the body, including the genitals and groin.
- Friction rashes: Some rashes occur as a result of adverse reactions to items of clothing rubbing against the skin such as jeans or using razors or the use of nylon thongs. These rashes occur due to the body reacting to these and look more like inflammation of the skin.
- Rashes caused by STIs and STDs: Certain rashes may develop on a woman’s groin as a manifestation of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. Some examples of these are Chlamydia, gonorrhea or syphilis and herpes; just to mention a few. These are usually accompanied by mild to severe pain and can only be cured after a proper consultation with the doctor.
Get to the doctor: Heat rashes, intertrigo and friction rashes usually go away by themselves. Vaginal yeast infections may require topical creams while other forms of bacterial infections can be treated by creams or oral antibiotics after proper consultation with a physician. If the pain is unusual and the rashes tend to persist along with other symptoms, you should immediately visit your doctor for further analysis and treatment.