Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Mirja PandeYour feedback matters!
Dear sir or mam My memory power is weak How can I increase it? What r the foods that boosts memory power?
Hello I have strange issue that I am so much sentimental person. I used to cry on normal normal things since childhood. But last few months its become so much critical that when I am talking with some body about any situation like, somebody hurt them, while talking on that automatically tears come in my eyes. I tried to lot to control but not able to do so. On each and every situation tears are coming. Since last 3 to 4 days laterally was crying while talking to my daughter. Do not know why? Just was share my childhood difficult days. It was so embracing. My both the daughters was in shock. While watching TV, Movie anything tears are coming out from eyes. Since I wanted share this with some body. But do not know why I feeling shy. Please am I psycho now. Please help me. I'm 34 years old.
I am consuming alcohol every night, you can say that I am a alcoholic addict only at night session, I have to get rid from that, what are the solutions ?
Sir because of stress male hormone is less please consultant ayurvedic medicine for increase male hormone for good sex life.
I want to concentrate on my study but usually my mind divert to cricket, politics. What should I do?
I have got some bad feelings somehow. And I got to know that its a panic attack. Will you please let me know how to get rid out of it as soon as possible? I'm not able to handle this bad feelings. I'm scared.
I become upset whether i will get job or not .Or i will get into some good colleges.Dont know what to do.And sometime due to personal problem
My self srikanth studying btech age 23. I am suffering with back bone from fast 2 months I didn't tell to my parents so please say me some trips how I can treat or I should consult a doctor.
Sir/mam, I always try to act positively to anyone. Like give them extra space. But often they try to bully me and also use harsh words. I can argue with them but I don't like the situation it leads to. How am I supposed to tackle that kind of situation?
I am 23 years young. at the age of 7 to still I have stammering problem so I can't speak with higher authority then my friends were criticized me. please help me. Then I am always feel very tired so my fingers automatically shake so how can I control this help me.
Doctor I have a socio phobia what can I do for that I get scared to meet new people to talk to new people lack of confidence like started sweating like.
Hi, i am in depression since 4 yerars, most of the time I think about suicide i am hopeless from life.
I am 19 years young boy. I always feels weakness, drowsiness. Can't concentrate on studies. Please suggest me!
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
How to increase my mental power and imagination skills? Is there any exercise or acupressure point that could help me.
An event or an accident that leaves us overwhelmed can lead to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, also known as PTSD. A particularly stressful situation or event that has created terror or been overly dramatic or dangerous can lead to stress and anxiety long after the individual has physically come out of the situation. This kind of a traumatic condition is usually what characterises PTSD. This condition is something that is persistent, and can linger on for a long time, calling for medical supervision and care. Here's a list of things you need to know about PTSD.
- Duration: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder usually lasts up to six months. Yet, there are cases where it lingers on and requires treatment for some particular types of symptoms or behavioural changes. Usually, the patient's behaviour is a result of one or more of the symptoms discussed below.
- Re-experiencing Symptoms: These symptoms include flashbacks and life like re-imagination in the form of dreams and nightmares. In many cases, the patient may remember and re-experience the entire scene or series of events that have led to the trauma in the first place. This can be triggered by a memory or association with words, events and other such things that have to do with the memory of the traumatic episode.
- Avoidance Symptoms: A traumatised patient may go out of his or her way to avoid things that are remotely close to the traumatic incident. They may fear a reoccurrence or a reminder of the event and may avoid addressing the trauma altogether. Patients suffering from this symptom may have created a mental block, and may not be able to remember the exact details of the event. They may also feel emotions like fear, guilt, depression and even worry, over the past incident which led to the trauma in the first place.
- Arousal Symptoms: Arousal or reactivity symptoms may trigger the same reactions that the person showed during the traumatic experience. These may include being on edge constantly in anticipation of a reoccurrence, or even getting startled by the slightest thing since the mind is already occupied with thoughts of the event, constantly. Anger and emotional outbursts may also be caused due to these symptoms.
- Mood Symptoms: Mood swings are the most common outcome of these symptoms. The patient may experience a complete lack of enthusiasm and drive to indulge in activities like hobbies and socialising. Also, the patient may end up harbouring feelings of negativity towards family, friends and strangers, besides going through phases of guilt and self blame for the occurrence of the traumatic event.
PTSD can be a debilitating disorder in the emotional sense, and should be treated by a psychiatrist in case it lingers on for more than six months.