Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mir Lateef AliYour feedback matters!
Respect sir, I have severe back pain since 4 years due to nerve pressed from hip of right leg (sciatica) and numbness & serve pain in knee & ankle. I have done physiotherapy several times and applied various ointments, should I go for operation. Please help me.
I had an ACL hamstring graft reconstruction a month ago. And still can't walk with full balance and limp while walking. Is my graft loose? Am I having some issue with the reconstruction please help me.
Sir When i go for stool passing I am feeling un tolerable pain in the muscles of my both the heels since last 10 days. Kindly suggest. My Age is 41 years, weight 65 kgs, height 5' 6" I do not suffer from any ailment.
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.