Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mir Azhar Ali
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mir Azhar AliYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles under my eyes. First time noticed them when I was in 5th standard. I have tried almost every thing that I found on the internet. Please suggest me something.
I am wheatish color. I wish to undergo skin whitening treatment. Can anyone suggest me treatment type and cost per sitting.
She is 22 years old and has black spots on lower lip how to remove black spots of lip using home remedies?
Hello, Yesterday night I came from goa and I got sun tan on my face legs and on hands. How can I remove tan within 7 days. Please suggest me to remove tan of my face, legs n hands.
I have dark spots on my face. Those are because I have removed acne by nails past few months. How can I clean up my face and make it glow.
I am 24 years old and I am facing an even skin tone problem an dark circles. And also very minute kind of pimples. Some what like white heads on my skin. Please suggest me what to do. thank you.
I drool when I sleep. As a result I get a pale patch of skin around my lips and my lips are dry. I tried putting petroleum jelly around my lips before I sleep but it only helps little. What do I do?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Hi sir/madam This is Adi. I have been suffering with hyperpigmentation since two years. I have used mometasone furoate which was suggested by the local Medical Store boy. Later I came to know that it harms Very badly making it very dark. I Have used it for about 6 to 7 months. The skin around my mouth became very dark and like my body colour. Please help me out.
Sirr mere mom ko koi ajeeb o greeb dana nikla ha wooo booth bara ha ooor use me se khoon niklata ha any medcine for tang pe ha.
Hlo doctor. Some little pimples and black spots on my face so I am daily honey, banana, papaya, lemon juice etc. Apply on my face so please tell me doctor it is any harmful on my face or keep continue it.
myself suffering from pimples for few months. My skin is very oily n wenevr I take fast food it increases n tak da form of boils so wat cn I do I use himalaya neem face wash.
I hve open pores on my face what should I do to remove it dey are specially on nose and cheeks plzz suggest some home remedy or medicine my skin is oily.
I am 18 year old male My skin was oily I have acne, pimples mark, blackheads. Earlier in the past my skin was fait bt now my skin was very dark because I spend lot of time in the sun. I also eat spicy and oily food regularly. I masturbation 1-2 time in a week. So please suggest me some types of creams or tablets to solve this problem permanently. If masturbation is the reason for acne.
Wnho derma roller is used for following skin problems:
1) scar removal including acne scar removal/ treatment.
2) stretch mark removal/ treatment.
3) anti aging, anti wrinkle.
4) cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal.
5) hair loss treatment/ hair restoration.
6) hyper pigmentation treatment.
Sir my lips had become blackish these days then how would I get my lips reddish i. E. Beautiful pls prescribe me any medicine.
Acne vulgaris is a skin disease that causes pimples. It begins in the skin’s oil glands.
Oil travels onto the surface of the skin via a canal called the hair follicle. Pimples pop up when the hair, oil and cells in the follicle form a plug, which clogs the pore. This allows for the bacteria that normally live on the skin to grow and multiply in the clogged pore and when your body’s defense system attacks these bacteria, the area gets inflamed resulting in an unsightly pimple.
Most pimples are found on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders and just about anyone can get these zits. No one knows exactly what causes acne in adults. Contrary to what you may have heard, pimples are not caused by dirty skin, but dirt may aggravate acne and so does stress.
Types of acne
Acne can be two types:
- White heads - If the clogged follicle stays beneath the skin and you get a whitish zit, it’s called a white head.
- Black heads - If the plugged follicle reaches the skin surface, you get a blackish bump called a black head. The blackness is because the sebum or oil darkens on the skin’s surface due to exposure to air.
Who is susceptible?
- Anyone can get pimples, but people who are undergoing hormonal changes like adolescents and pregnant women are more susceptible. An increase in levels of certain hormones during puberty can cause the skin oil cells to enlarge and make more oil.
- Adult women become predisposed when they stop taking the contraceptive pill or begin taking it, as this causes a hormonal see-saw too.
- Studies suggest that you can also inherit a tendency to have acne. So genes play a role.
- Certain drugs can cause acne.
- Oily cosmetics can clog pores, leading to acne.
Prevention of Acne
There is no sure way to prevent acne, but try these measures to prevent severe breakouts –
- Wash your face often if you have oily skin.
- Try oil-free cosmetics. Choose products labeled ‘noncomedogenic’, which do not promote the formation of closed pores.
- Always wash after exercising because sweat can clog your skin pores and make your existing acne worse.
- Remember to wash your face and other areas prone to acne as soon as possible, especially after cooking hot, greasy food.
- If you use stuff like hair sprays or styling gels, make sure that you keep them away from your face as much as possible as these products contain oils that can make acne worse. Always try to use water-based products if you are prone to acne.
- If you get acne on your chest or back, avoid wearing tight clothes as these can rub against the acne and cause irritation.
- Never try to pop or squeeze a zit as this can push infected skin and pus deeper into your skin, which can lead to more swelling and redness.
- Wash hair often if you have an oily or dandruff-prone scalp.
Treatment of acne
- It usually takes time to find a product that works for your skin. Over-the-counter (OTC) products come in different strengths. The ingredient that works for most people is benzoyl peroxide. Another ingredient, salicylic acid, is also very effective as it helps to dry up pimples.
- It's best to seek a dermatologist's advice if you find OTC products aren't working for you. He or she will prescribe special gels, creams or pills to fight stubborn acne.