Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mir Azhar AliYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am having lots of hesitation to visit a hospital in regards to my issue. I am having a pain near the anus/rectum portion. I could find a bulge in that area and it is paining always. No bleeding. Kindly tell me what is the problem and proper medication. Note: I am a marketing person and travel frequently. So, always I have the fear that what will I do if I need to go to toilet while travelling. So, I use the toilets at least 3 times a day. This might be a reason for the problem I guess. Regards,
I am 33 year old male. Since 2 year wrinkles on skin of face and hand has formed. Kindly suggest appropriate remedies.
Urge to urine can't hold also wake up in middle of for pee. All test are negative uti, prostate etc. Please suggest me what to do to get rid of this and have proper sleep in night. ?
Hi I am 53 years, male, weight 40 kg, height 5 ft 9 inch. Diabetic detected in 1997. Last 15 years under medication, diabetic diet, exercise. Carbophage sr 1000 (night); glucobay m50 (after lunch) are taking daily. A skin problem is observed for last 10 months, toady skin. Urea 10 is applying. Present blood report; sugar (fasting) 115sugar (pp) (without taking medicine) - 232hba1c - 6. 75hb - 13. 3present symptoms: dizziness, weakness, mental unrest, sexually inert.
Hi Doctor, I suffering from a skin problem. There are stretch marks and white fields (something like fungal attacks.) on my chest and back and now days its spreading very fast. Currently I am using a lotion TribenB lotion and its not actually proffered by a doctor, so that I'm not at all okay to continue with that. Please suggest a good medicine for that. Thank you.
Hi. My husband feeling pain inner part of anus and it's kind of swelling, he gas pain when he sit. Kindly please suggest some medication. Thanks.
I am 19 years old male. But my face is oily and many pimple and dark spot. To 3 month. So please advise.
I m 100 kg now and I want to loose 20 kg in 2 to 3 months . I had high uric acid up 8 and have skin problem.
I am 30 years old and I have recently get a food infection so my body is full of rashes so please kindly advice to me proper medication.
Hii sir, I am facing skin problem, I am 19 years old and my skin is oily. If you do something than do please.
I have more dark circles. Idont know how to cure that. It giving more bad look for me. It more aqward also. Dark circles it looks like I can not different between the eyebrows and dark circles. Please give me a relevant medicine or suggest medical parameters what shall I do to get rid of dark circles. Please please please please please please please please.
I am From Thane My Wife is Aged 28 years. She is facing a problem that when she goes to Toilet she is facing a pain and also 2-3 drops of blood comes. She Visited lady physician she told that infection is there but now it is unbearable for her whenever she goes to Toilet and no effect of medicine. We are tensed that to consult with which type of specialists. Plzzzz Guide.
I'm 20 years old man. I have some rashes on my skin that often re appear at different places. I do have bath very often. But these rashes are rings that differ in sizes.
I am very upset with face can you tell me please how to make my skin smooth and glass look. And also tell proper diet.
I have problem on my lips there is a many black black spot. So if you have some solution. Plzz mail.
Hi am priyanka, my age is 23 now am leaving in usa compared to when am living in India my skin was little bit fair when I came to usa its changed to dark and pimples, dark spots, open pores, so how to get my clean nd clear skin back. Can I get any online treatment.
Sir I am suffering from under eye dark circles, is there any permanent treatment for this? Kindly suggest me.
I have black heads and pimples on the face. I used to wash my face with a pimple clearing face wash for three months. But I have not found any better results. And now I'm experiencing some visible pores on my face. And also the skin tone of my face is decreasing day to day. I don't know what to do now. Will you please provide me some assistance?
Ringworm of the scalp usually affects children. This is a common type of a fungal infection of the scalp and has nothing to do with the worms as the name suggests. This is treated with antifungal medications and though the antifungal shampo-is not to-effective, it might be advised along with medication.
Causes of scalp ringworm:
- Most of the times a ringworm infection is transfered from person to person through sharing towels and touching. The fungi and its spores can remain alive on brushes, combs, sheets, furniture and unwashed towels for long. Some people are only carriers of fungi, meaning that they carry the fungi and its spores in their hair and skin but do not have any infection and symptoms. But they might pass the fungi to others who may develop the symptoms.
- It spreads from pets like cats and dogs who are very prone to fungal infection of the skin. They easily pass their infection to children and other family members. Farm animals are also a source of fungal infection and if the farm gate is touched from where the infected cattle passes, it is enough to cause infection.
- Also at times there is no reason and fungi infection can just happen out of the blue. Like for example, the fungi spores can get transmitted through air, they might get into the air by an infected person and land on someone else's head. This can develop into fungi and can cause infection.
Symptoms of scalp ringworm:
- The infection looks more like dandruff, a severe form of dandruff in different parts of the scalp. This is often mistaken to be psoriasis.
- In some infection there is loss of hair leading to bald patches. These patches become scaly and inflamed. The patches might have broken off small hair.
- Several painful pustules and boils occur on the scalp
- In severe infection there is boggy swelling on some part of the scalp, which is known as kerion. This might be tender and oozing and if not treated can lead to hair loss and permanent scarring.
- In severe infections like with pustules and kerion, one might develop high fever and the glands of the neck might swell.
Treatment of scalp ringworm:
The treatment of the fungal infection of the scalp involves the following:
- Antifungal Medicines: These are usually taken in the form of tablets and following are advised:
- Griseofulvin: This is often the first choice and a course of 8-12 weeks is required. The tablet can be crushed and taken with water.
- Terbinafine: The course for this is four weeks and is important to complete the course in order to get rid of the infection.