Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mir Azhar Ali
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mir Azhar AliYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old and I am facing skin problems form past three years and I had used many medicines but no change can you please help me.
Good morning doctor, I'm Sampath I had skin problems like elegy pls give me a correct solution to get ried of it.
Hello sir Mere chere pr pimple hone ki vajha se chare par gadde ho gye h uska koi upchaar h to sir please bataye.
I have black spots on my skin and pimples marks in my face. I applied many creams but still now I have that marks please suggest good treatment for this thank you.
How to remove white spots on my body which are caused due to dandruff. Before I went to one skin specialist and she gave some creams and shampoo. But if I use them them spots are going and after stopping the usage again they are appearing. Give me a solution.
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity. However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
- Potato Power: Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun. Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
- Fruity Bleach: Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation. Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
- Amazing Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin. Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
- Sandal Wood Secret: Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays. Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
- Wonders of Cucumber: Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin. Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
- Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin. Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.