Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Minhaj NasirabadiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am a 23 year old one. I have completed my engineering with good percentage but wasted my first year after graduation in home. Later on I have just cheated by some one for job purpose which settles entire career life. In parallel I have worked in a small industry where I myself controlled my growth to go for my permanent job for which I have spent high money. Two year passes, money came back, no job, resigned the one which is not good for me. Now I am feeling depressive, not interested in people, life, career, learning new, competition. I know I am doing wrong but I am unable to control. I am getting fear to take any decision such like field, job, people. Everything in my mind is I have lost, I will be lost, I am dumb, I am cheap. I may not be able to learn new things, feeling unhealthy every minute. Please give me a solution. Thanks.
How to die without pain or easiest way to die. Don't wan to live. Any medicines for killing myself? Without wisdom how can I live?
I am a student and I have to do various activities and always there is some pressure or stress on my mind of workload. I am getting a panic attacks from last 1.5 years. In starting they are jst very light and very few in count but now they are on regular basis that is after 5 or 6 days gap between them and hurt burn, temperature swings, headache, vomit, all occurs. I'm so lean and there is weight loss.
Why do I feel tired. Feeling sleepy every time. This tiredness and sleepy feeling becomes reason to lose my focus, concentration?
Dr. My Husband get lot of tensed. What can I do. I want to share lot of things sir. We are love marriage. 3 months only we are married. 9years we loved then marriage. But still he did not understand me. Like we are working same office. So he said" you don't know why behavior like office. And he said compare to another one guy but that guy I totally hurt. My office staff s all are known I am good character and speakly friendly. But he said wrong. I can not bearable Dr. Last 9 years that same problem, was continued Dr. what can I do. And I got a new job. He said do not go here. Any other boyfriend have this office he asking. Totally I hurt for my self Dr. He totally damaged my self Dr. So I can not bearable thats why I attempt a suicide Dr. My mind is restless Dr. What can I do. I try to spoke with him but he started very bad words. How can I try to understand him. Please Dr. help me.
Hi friends, my name is Dr Umesh Deshmukh. I’m a consultant in anaesthesia and pain management. Today I’ll be speaking on chronic pain because this topic is very close to my heart. I also suffered from chronic pain.
Chronic pain is a condition shared by many of us including myself. It can be caused by joint disease, arthritis, migraine, fibromyalgia, bad back and cervical spondylitis, excessive weight gain. The important thing to note is that chronic pain whatever the cause, hangs on for weeks or months or even years and decades together. It wrecks your life and lifestyle, it changes you from inside. So as it is said that God helps only those who help themselves. So there are certain things that we must do to alleviate the pain apart from what a doctor can give to us.
- First is walking. Walking is one of the best things we can do to alleviate pain. You must start slowly with slow increments in your walking time every day.
- Acupuncture is one of the modalities of pain therapy that has been neglected over a long period of time. But acupuncture is very effective in chronic pain and it if possible consult a good acupuncturist to treat your chronic pain because acupuncture increases the natural pain killing hormones known as endorphins in your body.
- Other important thing is to get your mind off from whatever work etc. you do. You must take periodic breaks from your works. You could do something to distract yourself like reading a book or probably singing a song. Having a conversation with your friend something like that you can do, it takes your mind off from pain and distraction is the most important thing to treat chronic pain.
- Other important aspect is a change in diet and managing your weight. You must reduce your excess weight by performing certain diet changes in which the dietician can advise you what to do.
As far as treatment is concerned to consult a pain expert. There are pain specialists available in metros and big cities and big hospitals. Nowadays, there is even available on a part time basis. You can also consult them through Lybrate.
Some of these pain specialists like me, are also experts in interventions of various kinds especially in dealing with pain back or spine problems and joint problems. These interventions may constitute simple injections for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. The pain controlling device in plantations in your spinal cord and also doing surgeries like spine surgeries joint replacements etc. These certain things can be treated by pain specialists and some of them can be treated only by surgeons but the pain specialists can advise you when to go in for a surgery.
So friends, if there is any way that I can help you as a pain specialist. I am available on Lybrate. You can text me or you can send an email to me or you can call me in person so I can devise a plan to help with your pain.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Hello its my last years I do not why I always get frustrated irritated I do not want anybody in my life I starting hate my friends even I see old images of my friends I start anger I do not know why its happening when I remember my past its make me anger too . please help me out.
Dementia is a disorder characterized by a decline in mental capabilities in a person. It is primarily caused by Alzheimer's disease but can also be caused by damage to the brain from an injury or a stroke. The cells of the brain fail to communicate with each other in dementia. People suffering from dementia have difficulties in taking part in regular activities as their mental functioning is impaired.
The major symptoms of dementia are problems in recalling, ineffective communication, inability to concentrate and impaired reasoning abilities. It may also affect the short-term memory of a person when he/she may be unable to keep track of his/her belongings. Dementia can be progressive where the symptoms gradually increase with age.
Some early symptoms of dementia are-
1. Mood changes - Excessive mood swings along with changes in personality are very common symptoms of dementia. For instance- a reserved person suddenly becoming very outgoing is a commonly observed change in cases of dementia.
2. Problems in completing routine tasks - If a person suddenly starts to face problems in doing routine work such as maintaining simple accounts and paying bills then it can early signs of dementia.
3. Confusion - When a person starts to get confused in remembering small details and recognizing faces, it could point towards dementia.
4. Repetition - Dementia causes people to repeat words they have just said as the short term memory gets impaired. It also causes people to repeat small tasks a multiple number of times.
5. Losing interest - A person may start to lose interest in regular activities and avoid them altogether. They may appear devoid of emotions and not engage socially.
6. Communication - People fail to communicate effectively as they may be unable to express their thoughts clearly. They may also fail to understand when others communicate with them.
7. Impaired sense of direction - A person may fail to recognize places and wander around. He/she will face problems in going to places or in remembering places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.