Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Michelle SolomenYour feedback matters!
Hi, my daughter is 9 months old and she is every time suffering from fever and sardi khansi even every one and two months she has fever and sardi and khansi I visited doctors many times but a doctors told me she is okay but why she has like that.
My son is 6 years old nowadays he is not eating anything specially home cook food. I am quite worried about him nd his health.
Hi, I have 3+ years daughter. She eat very less and weak. Also she under weight. Could you please suggest how we can improve her eating habits. Thanks.
My son is 15 months old. He has got 3-4 teeth. and few are about to come. When is a good time to start with brushing? Also he still isn't standing or walking on his own. But he does stand up holding sofa, chair n also walks holding them. A few doc said its OK up to 18 months. So should we wait for few months or see a physio? As 3-4 docs v consulted said a strict NO for walker.
My son heavy cold, running nose, cough. His age 1.9 months. He troubles to inhale via nose. Kindly advice.
She is 5.6 years old. She had viral fever along with urine infection. She is better now. No temp for the past 2 days and her blood test report says everything is normal. Docs asked us not to expose her outside as her WBC count has gone down. She is part of a theatre play which is to be staged on Sunday. Can we take her for practice for one hr on Sat and for the final on Mon?
My child had cough and fever post Consulting with Dr. he is not feeling good with cough. What should I do?
I have 3 year girl child .Her body weight is approximately 14 kg .Suffering from dry cough from Last 4 months. .I tried so many allopathic and ayurvedic medicine on her. But No positive result. .pls suggest me right treatment for her.
What medicines should be given to my baby she is 5 months old kid she is having cold and she is very thin.
My son is 10 months old. At times, may be once a day or twice a day, his thumb finger gets struck. Meaning its bend and if we try to straighten that there would be a noise (like breaking knuckle). This is observed only in his right hand. Consulted couple of pediatricians here and some are telling this is common - it would get back to normal by time but others says that this is trigger thumb. Please suggest whether to wait or not? He is not crying while we straighten his finger. Please suggest if waiting would worsen or help? If we could wait, how long we could wait? If its trigger thumb, then is there any other treatment other than surgery? If at all its surgery would that be a permanent solution?
Stomach aches and pains are common in babies, infants and parents are always in search of quick fixer to help their little ones get a relief instantly. Though instant reliefs do not come always, and there are colicky infants and babies with common stomach problems, yet some remedies and treatments always help.
Stomach pain in older kids:
The common home remedies in not so serious pains are as follows:
- Let the child rest and lie down. This may help to ease the pain in 20-30 minutes.
- Give the child some liquid to drink, which is soothing, like light tea, soup, water or diluted fruit juice.
- Let the child go to the toilet and encourage him or her to pass stool. This may help ease off the pain sooner.
- Avoid any bulk food intake in one meal and divide it into smaller meals through the day until symptoms go away.
- Don't give oily and fried food. Give easy to digest food, mostly boiled or light fried.
- Avoid giving a medicine without medical advice.
These steps generally help and the pain goes away without going to a doctor immediately. If the pain is severe and is persistent in any one part of the abdomen, then it may require immediate medical attention. Common causes may be appendicitis or gall stone problem or may be a case of acute jaundice, diarrhoea, food poison, etc. Pain on pressing one part of the belly, or high body temperature with pain, and serious vomiting are serious symptoms which you must not ignore and take the kid immediately to a medical centre or doctor.
Stomach pain in infants:
Stomach pains in infants are caused due to extra air entering the stomach while feeding. This can be avoided by burping the baby manually. There are a few burping techniques which your paediatrician and baby care giver will show you.
If you are with a colicky baby, then you would try administering the baby's nursing bottle first. There are new age nursing bottle designs, which keep off extra air from entering the stomach. The extra air mainly causes the stomach pain, and therefore, the bottle which prevents mixing of air with milk or water keeps the baby safe from colicky pains. Keep baby colic pain syrups at home ready, and give the baby a dose as and when required. It will eventually give the pain a relief.
My baby is 2 month and 20 days old and he is taking 90 ml feed in 1 hour and if we don't give he start crying and stop when we give milk again. He is completely on NAN1 formula milk, Please suggest is it right to give that amount of formula milk.
My girl baby 5 months old, she is drinking very less mother's milk due to reducing milk, we are give nan pro milk, 2 times (30ML + 30ML) per day. can we give any other food, please suggest me specific food, quantity how many times we can give per day.
My son is only one months he always cry and search for milk either his stomach is full and when it get out start to cry please help me
On 5.10.16, we shifts with our baby just 8 months old child from our native village to New Delhi who was feeding cow and mother's milk there. Now we have changed to buffalo milk in Delhi. Today he start vomiting two or three times. Suggest us. Thanks n Regards.
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.