Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mercy R James
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mercy R JamesYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of flu and how to avoid one? I have body pain and temperature with reasonable headache with sneezing.
As my periods were over today I have sex next day. We have done all sex outside so is there are chances of pregnancy.
2 months ago Just returned from abroad after 7 years still can't digest anything of Indian food I ate lot of medicines as doctor prescribed me but still didn't got any results from those doctors Hope you'll give me good advice.
Hi, Meri nose se blood aa raha hai 6-7 din se. Jb v mai nak se balgam nikal ke thookta hu ya nak me pani dal ke jor se chhink Marta hu to blood ata hai or kbhi kbhi blood ka thakka aa jata hai. Kuch upay btayen .kya koi dangerous bimari hai ye Please suggest something.
From few days I am finding low sperm volume ejaculations. I really need to increase it pls get me the way for this n prescribe medicine for this.
I have made a habit to masturbate daily now from a long time. Will it have any adverse effects later?
I am having a bad cough and so I tried yoga technique. Drinking hot salty water and then vomit. So all dirt came out, black stains in cough. For how many times in a week we should try?
Getting skin allergies frequently all over the body ..swelly and reddish in color with itching and irritation and is seen more frequent during fill moon and no moon...been for more than 6 months tried many doctors from Ayurveda to homeo to allopathy .. But can't find any solution, I am bit scared please help
Hello, I am a dialysis person. Also I have done angioplasty in year 2012 april. I am on dialysis from last 5 years. I am 33 years old Female. I want to ask can my kidney transplant operation can happens successful. I am on waiting list to get kidney donate.
Presenting the manhood to a partner, especially a new one, is a big moment, and one that guys want to make a big impression. Unfortunately, few things can mar that good impression more than an unsightly penis rash. A bedmate is likely to take that penis rash as a sign that, at the very least, this guy doesn't care very much about his penis health - even if he typically spends a great deal of time on that subject. There are many potential causes of a penis rash, including eczema or psoriasis. People use these two terms interchangeably - so how does a guy tell them apart?
It's easy to see why people get eczema and psoriasis confused with each other. First off, they are both a form of dermatitis. And what is dermatitis? It's an inflammation of the skin, which generally causes redness, rashing and itching. Often swelling of some kind is associated with dermatitis. There are many different kinds of dermatitis, not just eczema and psoriasis.
So eczema and psoriasis are both relatively common forms of dermatitis. How are they alike?
Well, in the way that they meet the general requirements of dermatitis: they both tend to be marked by a red rash. The rash causes itchiness, and it also tends to be dry. And, of course, they tend to have some itchiness associated with them.
- So they sound similar- but there are significant differences.
- Take the itching, for example. Both eczema and psoriasis itch. But in most cases, eczema produces a more intense itch than psoriasis.
- In addition, the rash each causes has a different appearance. Eczema tends to present as small blisters or bumps. Psoriasis typically has better-defined edges, and may be scaly and thick. There may be silvery scales associated with the psoriasis rash.
- Some of the differences between eczema and psoriasis are not visible to the eye. Eczema, for example, occurs because of external environmental factors. A guy may have switched laundry detergents and started using one with harsh or unfamiliar chemicals. The penis rash that occurs is eczema, a reaction to this harsh chemical.
- Psoriasis, on the other hand, is genetic in nature and comes about from a response to something happening inside the body. (Because of the genetic link, it typically occurs in adulthood, while eczema can first appear in childhood.) It is also associated with psoriatic arthritis, a long-term kind of inflammatory arthritis.
- Knowing that eczema's causes tend to be external, a guy can help determine which of these two forms of dermatitis might be responsible for a penis rash. If he is wearing new clothes, has come in contact with a new fabric, switched soaps or detergents, etc., it is more likely to be eczema. With the penis especially, using a new brand of condoms or contraceptive foam could be responsible.
- While eczema or psoriasis are more likely to appear elsewhere on the body, they can indeed make an unwelcome appearance on the penis.
After a doctor has diagnosed the condition properly, they can recommend the appropriate treatment. Both conditions typically include moisturizing the affected skin, but there may be different approaches as well. For example, eczema often responds to the use of antihistamines, while psoriasis does not.
Whether caused by eczema, psoriasis or another reason, treating a penis rash is important. In many cases, regular use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can make a difference. Be sure to find a crème that includes a combination of powerful moisturizers, such as natural Shea butter and vitamin E. It helps if the crème also contains vitamin C; this ingredient helps strengthen skin tone, improving the elasticity that penis skin requires for best functioning.