Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Meghna KaurYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from leg pain due to an accident and my leg was fractured and operated by steel plate and rod . Now the both plate and rod still in my leg. How to cure by removing these ? Pls advice me doctor.
My age is 30 years feel pain in my knees wen I am bending my knees. Is there any problem. Actually 5 years back. I already have problem in my back bone. And the MRI test result was there have a disc bulls problem in L4 and l5 point. But by d medicine and physio I got relief sum times I feel prb. please giv me sum suggestion wat can I do?
I have back pain from so many months tell me any suggestions to cure this I take so many medicines and I consult doctor's also no use.
I am suffering lower back pain and left leg pain every day I take high power painkillers if I don't take painkiller I can't walk also, In MRI scam L4 and L5 bit problem, one of doctor said to me sayatic.
I have a severe pain in my right shoulder since 3 days. If I raise my hand my shoulder is paining. Please help.
Does needle therapy is good for any pain. Like back ya hip joint. Xchuly I hv injured during playing cricket. A jurk came in my back. Now a doctor suggest me needle therapy with physio. Is it helpful?
Suffering from joint pains and muscle pains. Approached rhumetologist and advised with drug hqtor as esr is more in blood test report. Using ultracet also when facing with more pains. Kindly advise for any other precaution and medication.
Having back pain from quite sometime. I am 5.11 ht with 84 kgs as wt . Am suffering from lower back pain and sometimes middle as well please assist to overcome.
Hi doctors I am troubling wiht my back legs problem ther eis so much pain please told me hpw can I relief it.
Hi, I am a 20 year old male, height 5'7.5. My problem is that my body's growth is way too much horizontal and my waist bone is also very wide.(currently waist is 38. Too awkard, advices please.
I had pain in my right knee and Dr. advised me to take tab Biocart, Fam d ,oxid, and riconia I want to know if it is lack of Grease in my knee. And what should be changed in my diet.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.