Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MeghanaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering for hairfall and a lot of dandruff problem. My scalp is fully visible and is always itching. My hair has become too thin and hairfall is too much. Please help.
Gd morning doctor, If applying black paper on pimple face. Its burning. How it works? Clear the confusion. Pls.
Hello sir, I am from kankroli District rajsamand state Rajasthan. Sir mere lips ke up and down area me koi skin problem he ya ye extremely sweating ki wajah se ho raha he I don't know. But I am so irritated from this problem. Pls sir tall me what can I do. Mujhe lips ke top and down area me extremely sweating hota he summer me. This problem is mainly in summer and Rainy days. Sweating ki wajah se upper lips dark ho jati he and jb me air conditioner room aur car me jati hu to ye upper lips area dry ho jata he and skin khichane lagti he. Then I feel ki me kya lagau jis se ye dry and khichane vali skin hat jaye but sab kuch try karne se bhi kuch nahin hota. Lips ke up and down area ki skin different se ho jati he ek alag si shine darkness ke sath. Mene bhut se doctors ko days but no result. Me bhut pareshan ho chuki hu sir pls do something.
I am 27 male. I am loosing hair in male pattern baldness, probably cause its hereditary. But for my age its too early. Can anything be done?
I am suffering with the pimples problem my face pores gets large so please give me suggestion to get normal and clear skin.
My boobs are very small size 32, my husband want 36 so how to increase immediately? please suggest good methods to increase my boobs looks hot.
I am suffering from acne (face & back side) problems for 1 years ago. Recently I visit dermatologist and he told, I am suffering from truncal acne (face & back side, he prescribe isotretinoin medicine. I want to know what soap suitable for my skin and I know how to get well acne problems and what face wash use my face. please help me.
I am 22 years old. My pimples are becoming from bad worst I have tired man creams but nothing had worked. Canu suggest me any cream or tablet?
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi my age 28 male weight: 65 my skin tone is black. On my face full of dark spots is tre. Due to pimples. Can what type of treatment I have to take?
When I put coconut oil to my head I see so much hair in my hands and tht to I hav a hair fall from past two weeks please help me naturally.
Mera hair loss ho raha hai aur dandrup Jada ho raha hai hamane kafi medicine bhi khaya lekin koi rahat hua.
Hi, I am 24 years old, female. My neck and back areas are too much tanned and looks very dark. I want a chemical peeling for that. I want to know whether chemical peeling is possible for back areas or not and how much effective it will be?
Hi. I am 30years old girl. I have problem of hair fall. I have been suffering this hair fall problem from last 7 months. My hair became very thin and dull now. I also consulted to Dr. but nothing workout. Please suggest me what to do.
Lybrate | Dr. Anupam Das speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY