Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meeta Bajaj
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Meeta BajajYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 year old female. For the last 2 months I have pain in my legs. Near the ankle of my legs the nerve had swollen up. My legs get sprain more often. The pain has now gone up to my hips n waist. I can't even stand or walk for more than 30 minutes.
I have 40 years old after sleeping wake up Time back pain now this more than 6 months only this problem.
meniscus tear grade 2, Doctor suggested me some exercise and some medicines but my knee pain increasing day by day. Want quick and effective treatment.
What happens if we don't do physiotherapy soon after having an ACL injury? Does muscle loss happened during the bed rest recover by itself? How does it affect future life?
I am college student and most of the time I spends on laptop so my back bone is not very well so what should I do?
My wife has been suffering from shoulder pain for long. Consulted many doctors. Seems to be cervical. No relief after medications and exercises. Pl advise.
Hello sir I have back pain at long times. When I work I any back pain increase, and body strength also going down when going to relax to sleep and sat any place that time also pain increase. Suggest me what should I do. I don't want to any medical treat.
Mere flat foot hai kya uska koi treatment hai mujhe bsf ka medical dena hai please koi suggestion kijiye mujhe kya karna chahiye mere flat foot kaise theek ho sakte hai.
I have leg pain for last 1 month onwards even though I was not walk more distance and no heavy work also. What should I do for this.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache