Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeeraYour feedback matters!
I am 18. And I got my periods over in this month I. E. 5 th may. On 7 th may I had sex with my lyfpartner bt condom slipped during our intercourse. Within 11 hrs I took an I pill. I had pinkish colour bleeding for two days. Afte 5 days I am bleeding again its heavy than the previous and I am getting headaches. Cramps. Nausea. May I please know whether I am pregnant. Thank you so much for giving your previous tym to read this.
My girlfriend and I have done unprotected sex as my condom broke while intercourse She has taken I pill water 5 hr of sex. The question is that Is she got pregnant or not Because there is no signs after taking I pill.
I have my baby girl last month but after still my stomach paining and headache can you suggest me for good ans and my weight is growing up too I really care my health thanks.
आयुर्वेद और घरेलु उपाय / ayurvedic and home remedies: कई वर्षों से शीघ्रपतन का सफल उपचार आयुर्वेदिक पद्धति से होता आ रहा हैं। कई एलोपैथी डॉक्टर भी उपचार करने के लिए आयुर्वेदिक फार्मूला का ही उपयोग करते हैं।
औषध - शीघ्रपतन का उपचार करने के लिए जतिफल, कुमकुम, खसखस बिज, अश्व्गन्धा, गोक्षुर, यष्टिमधु, भल्लातक फल मज्जा, जटामांसी, कपिकच्छु बिज, शहद, मूसली, शतावरी, शिलाजीत जैसे आयुर्वेदिक औषधि का उपयोग किया जाता हैं। औषध का चयन, मात्रा और समय को रोगी के प्रकृति, कुपित दोष के हिसाब से किया जाता हैं। एक ही फार्मूला से सभी रोगियों को लाभ हो ऐसा नहीं होता हैं।
पंचकर्म - औषधि द्रव्यों के साथ जरुरत पढ़ने पड़ने पर स्नेहन, स्वेदन और बस्ती जैसे पंचकर्म चिकित्सा की जाती हैं। पचकर्म चिकित्सा से पीड़ित व्यक्ति को जल्द लाभ होता हैं। खासकर मधुतैलिक यापन बस्ती से अधिक लाभ होता हैं।
रोज सुबह दूध के साथ 1 चमच्च अश्वगंधा चूर्ण लेने से शीघ्रपतन में लाभ होता हैं।
सुबह शाम 1 चमच्च अतिरसादि चूर्ण लेने से भी लाभ होता हैं।
वसंत कुसुमाकर रस. गोदन्ति भस्म, यौनअमृत वटी, शिलाजीत सत्व जैसे आयुर्वेदिक दवा शीघ्रपतन में लाभकारी हैं। ऐसे तो यह सभी आयुर्वेदिक दवा सुरक्षित है पर अधिक मात्रा और अधिक समय तक लेना हानिकारक हो सकता हैं इसलिए किसी भी आयुर्वेदिक दवा को अपने डॉक्टर से जांच कराकर लेने में ही समझदारी हैं।
आहार - शीघ्रपतन को दूर करने के लिए आयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सा के साथ अपने आहार पर विशेष ध्यान देना चाहिए। आहार में तीखा-तला हुआ और अधिक मसालेदार आहार नहीं लेना चाहिए। आहार में ताजे फल, हरी-पत्तेदार सब्जी, फ्रूट जूस, नारियल पानी, दूध और शहद का अधिक इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए। आहार में शतावरी, अंडे, डार्क चॉकलेट, गाजर, ओट्स, अश्वगंधा, अवाकडो, अंगूर, केला, प्याज, लसुन, अदरक, बादाम, मशरूम और भरे चावल / ब्राउन राइस जैसे आहार पदार्थों का अधिक समावेश करने से वीर्य का प्रमाण भी बढ़ता है और शीघ्रपतन भी नहीं होता हैं।
अन्य / others - शीघ्रपतन की समस्या से निजात पाने के लिए निचे दिए हुए अन्य उपाय भी कारगर साबित होते हैं।
सेक्स करते समय दो कंडोम लगाकर सेक्स करे जिससे लिंग को जल्द संवेदना नहीं मिलती है और उत्तेजना देरी से मिलने से शीघ्रपतन नहीं होता।
तनाव मुक्त रहे। तनाव को दूर करने के लिए लाफ्टर थेरेपी या मैडिटेशन का सहारा लेना चाहिए।
शीघ्रपतन से बचने के लिए आप अपनी स्तिथि / position भी बदल कर देख सकते हैं। अगर समय हमेशा ऊपर रहते है तो खुद को निचे लिटाकर सेक्स कर सकते हैं।
सेक्स करते समय जब भी आपको एहसास हो की वीर्य जल्द निकलने वाला है तब लम्बी गहरी साँसे लेना शुरू कर दे। इससे वीर्य नहीं निकलेगा और आप शर्मिंदा होने से बच जाएंगे।
शराब, धूम्रपान, तम्बाखू, कॉफ़ी जैसे व्यसन नहीं करने चाहिए।
अगर आपका वजन जरुरत से अधिक है और आप मोटापे से पीड़ित है तो अपने अपना वजन कम करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। मोटापे के कारन टेस्टोस्टेरोन हॉर्मोन में कमी आती हैं।
रोजाना या हफ्ते में कम से कम 5 दिन 30 मिनिट तक अपने क्षमतानुसार व्यायाम अवश्य करना चाहिए। व्यायाम करने से शरीर फिट रहता है, वजन कम होता है और टेस्टोस्टेरोन हॉर्मोन की मात्रा सही रहती हैं।
Hi doctor, I am pregnant. Now I have completed 5 month. Please suggest balance diet which help to increase my weight because I gained only 2 kg extra weight.
My Age-28, height 5" 1 and weight 57 I am trying to conceive. I want my cycles to be regular they are like 31, 38,28,40,36 etc also I feel pukish on day 1 of my period. My bleeding stays for usually three days. I have been detected with mild pcos. Which medicine should I take?
I always get my periods late. Like this time also the dates were of 6th and today its 14th. What is the main reason behind this except stress. And how to treat it?
My friend had unprotected sex 7,8,9 and 11 January 2017 and she didn't take any pill. She told me her bf not fall sperm on her bt she is afraid now bcoz her period date is 11 jan and today is 16 jan. Previous month she had one problem that her period comes 4-5 days late, without doing anything. Lil bit chance to get pregnant bt she didn't want to take any risk. She is crying. Please help her. What should I do for my friend? Please tell me any medicine or any test for assuring that she is not pregnant. (Note:- she get allergy nice tablet group)
Hello Mam, I got conceived on sep. 11 2015 (my report shows 6 weeks preg) On sep4th 2015 that is prior 6 days nee guy missed me for sex. My last lmp is july 28th or 30 not sure. Sep4th new guy misused me for sex Sep11 (6 weeks) Oct 16 (11weeks) Dec 18 (20weeks) Mar 7 (33weeks) Pls let me know I got preg on august itself or. Because of this new guy I got conceived within 6 days of incident 6 weeks preg? Will come Pls advise me.
I had an intercourse with my girlfriend. We're 18. We're still virgin. We weren't using any protection. We were thinking about losing our virginity. We tried to put it in a little and I guess during that time I cummed inside her vagina. We stopped immediately after that .my penis was little inside as we were trying to have sex. But her hymen wasn't broken during that period. Can she get pregnant? What are the chances she can get pregnant? It was he 7th day of periods. It ended today. And sperms are flowing out of her vagina since then. And she said her egg came out as her period ended. I would like if you help us.
Im getting very light watery periods from the last 4-5 months. I took an 72 hr emergency pill in may. And I'm not sexually active. After that I'm getting very light periods for like 2-3 days, earlier I used to bleed for like 4 days and normal bleeding. Also, the periods are regular, there is no irregularities with the time. Should I go for any medication?is there any chance of pregnancy?
Mam last month I had a medicinal abortion, after that I bleed for 1 week, then had sex with my partner, though he didn't discharged inside but I was worried so taken I pill after 24 hrs of unprotected sex, is it possible to get pregnant again? please assist.
Special nutritional needs are often required in special circumstances. Unlike adults from 20 to 60, children and elderly people have specific needs as their physical requirements are different. Just like pregnant women need tailor-made diets for their specific needs, children and elderly people also require appropriate diets without too much variation.
The requirement for geriatric or elderly nutrition:
As the body ages, certain functions within are slowed down and thus, the processes are not able to completely recuperate and replenish what was lost. Certain functions are affected more than others and hence, need specific nutrients to regenerate.
Tips for Geriatric Nutrition:
Let's take a look at some of the specific diet requirements as well as certain items, which should be avoided.
- Consumption of calcium rich foods - Bones are a part of the human body that tend to suffer a lot of wear and tear and they start showing signs of weakening after 60. It is thus, important to replenish calcium in the body to help the bones get their building blocks. Some examples of calcium-rich foods are almonds and green leafy vegetables like kale. Dairy products are also good as long as the fat content within them is low.
- Keeping the body hydrated - Although physical activity reduces with age, dehydration can still occur within senior people and thus, it is important that they remain hydrated. Simply drinking water may not be enough and juices or other water-rich foods such as watermelons should be used to supplement for hydration.
- Lessening sodium within the body - The presence of excess sodium in the body can cause blood pressure to shoot up and result in high blood pressure, which may then further result in more ailments like strokes. It is pertinent that foods rich in sodium such a red meats be lessened or cut out of the diet altogether.
- Lessening sugar consumption or any other foods that may exacerbate diabetes - Another factor to consider is the consumption of sugar and sugar-filled products. Not just for diabetics, but elderly people have a tendency to develop high blood sugar and hence, it is prudent to reduce sugar intake. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Most families refer to their newborn baby as their 'bundle of joy'. The news of a child being born brings immense joy to the entire family. However, due to various reasons, a child could be born with some medical abnormalities, which would be known as congenital abnormalities. There are several different types of heart defects that can be congenital. These usually manifest themselves either immediately after birth or in the early years of life. In some cases, the abnormality could be detected on prenatal ultrasounds. In others, it may not be and the family could be caught off guard about the condition. This causes a lot of stress, both for the child, who does not receive regular postnatal care and for the parents immediately after the delivery process.
If the baby has the following symptoms within the first few hours of life, there could be a serious underlying condition, which requires medical attention. The presence and severity of the symptoms would depend on the actual abnormality.
- The skin is pale gray or blue in color due to excessive venous flow in the system
- Excessive sweating
- The child is exerting to breathe regularly
- Rapid breathing causes added load on the heart accompanied by a grunting noise
- Flared nostrils i.e. the baby attempts to take in more oxygen with each breath causes flared nostrils
- Swollen legs, eyes, and abdomen: Fluid retention in the legs and abdomen is quite common, and this could be characteristic of newborns with congenital heart disease
- Shortness of breath, even during feeding
- Clubbed fingernails
- Lethargy and low energy, even with feeding, therefore very poor feeding pattern
- Chest pain, which may cause the newborn to cry incessantly
- Low weight gain, as they feed less
In some children, symptoms manifest only during the teenage years or early adulthood. These conditions are not very severe and the symptoms include:
- Swelling of the hands, feet, and ankles due to fluid accumulation
- Lowered energy levels, leading to easy fatigue
- Shortness of breath with even minimal physical activity
- Inability to exercise
- Developmental delays and changes in growth milestones
- Recurrent respiratory tract infections including sinus infections, bronchitis, and pneumonia
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Heart failure, where the heart is not able to effectively function and pump blood to all parts of the body.
Some or more of these symptoms should trigger a warning to get the child tested for congenital heart disease. While some would just require a monitoring until severe symptoms develop, severe conditions like holes, abnormal valves, narrowed arteries, and blood vessel abnormalities might require immediate intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.