Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meer Mubashir
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meer MubashirYour feedback matters!
I have a big forehead. But day by day it is increasing and hair is falling. For stopping this what should I do?
I am 19 years boy. I want to know about how to get rid of oily skin, pimples and spores? Is masturbation responsible for the above?
I have a lot of pimples and black spots so can I use derikem oc cream to remove darks spots on face please give me a solution for this or else suggest me a good cream which reduce my darkspots please.
Hi I have got rashes on my private area please guide some good medicine and cream to get out it as it is almost a month passed I have changed approx 4 Doctor but not get any solution. please help.
Hi am ashok from Chennai I have used skin lite facial cream for 2 years and now I have left using that and its been one year Now my face becomes worst with acne pores and some small white spots, how can I get rid of all these.
Hi My wife is having very less hair on her scalp. She is using Rootz oil but I don't think it is giving better result. Please tell me what type of disease she is suffering I am unable to get it and which medicine should I need to use.
Hi i Had upper lip suturing two weeks before and got them removed after 10 days. But I feel some thing hard collected under the skin of the lip which does not deform on touch (a kind of knot). There is no pain in touching. Is there something serious?
Having a beard is considered to be extremely popular these days as indicated by the increasing number of people sporting beards. However shaving regularly has numerous benefits such as dead cells removal and making you look more refreshed.
The various benefits of shaving regularly are:
- It removes dead cells from the skin: Scraping of the skin with a razor during shaving facilitates removal of dead cells form your face. These dead cells in your skin can make your skin look dull and greasy. Regular shaving keeps your skin fresh and healthy.
- It reduces chances of ingrown hairs: Shaving on a regular basis does not allow ingrown hairs to develop as the length of the hair is always small. The chances of getting a razor bump is drastically reduced due to the fact that you would be shaving smaller beard hair.
- Eliminates a reason to itch in summers: Sporting a beard in summers can be irritating as beards can cause itching in your face. You may also develop rashes due to the constant itching. Shaving regularly allows you to avoid this problem.
- It is beneficial for people with lots of facial hair: If you have lots of facial hair then you have increased chances of getting oily skin and acne. So shaving dense facial hair may help you in getting rid of acne.
- Dandruff: Long beards may tend to harbor dandruff as the skin below the beard gets itchy and flaky. This is a result of accumulation of the dead cells that the skin sheds on a regular basis.
- Eating food: Eating food can be irritating with a long beard, as food particles may fall on a dense beard and remain there. This may cause skin problems as these food particles may harm your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.