Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meer MubashirYour feedback matters!
Eczema is a medical condition of the skin which usually happens to infants and children but can happen to grown-ups as well. It can be identified by dryness, small red bumps, scaling of the skin, inflammation, flaking, blistering or thickening of the skin.
Some natural ways you can treat eczema at home are:
1. Magnesium supplements: magnesium is an important mineral for our skin. Usually if there is a deficiency, one gets eczema. Magnesium bath does wonder to eczema and can be done by mixing a cup of epsom salt of magnesium flake, 10 to 15 drops of essential oils, half teaspoon of natural vanilla extract and half a cup of sea or himalayan salt.
2. Rub coconut oil: coconut oil has antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which makes it a good option to use on the affected areas. Rub the oil on the affected areas in gentle strokes and massage lightly. You can do this up to 3-4 times in a day.
3. Apply aloe vera: aloe vera is probably the best natural product to use on your sin. Applying a bit of aloe vera on the affected area and letting it absorb into the skin, for a few hours every day is a good idea.
4. Use almond leaves: almond leaves, if crushed and made into a thick paste with water, can be applied on the affected areas of the skin.
5. Have green tea: drinking green tea is also said to be helpful in curing eczema. The anti-oxidants green tea is famous for assists the body in fighting against skin inflammation.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi sir. I would like to know whether I can use onion juice on my hair for growing hair rapidly. How can I apply it, do I want to mix it with any other ingredient or can directly apply on hair? Pls advice since am having severe hair fall.
Am 24 years old. I have unwanted hair in my chin. I did laser treatment for 2 days before. Am fair skin type. After the treatment it looks so dark in the place. Whether the darkness will stay there. Or it will go.
I'm suffering from ring warm since 8 month. I had taken 1. Clocip powder. 2. Surfan-sn cream 3. Fluconazole tablet ip 150mg fluka -150 but still my ring warm is not cure what should I do.
I am losing my hair very quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else to do. Can you please help me with this?
I wants to tell you about my skin problem my skin is filled with rashes and I feel very bad itching in my whole body. Please tell me the solution of my this problem?
How to control pimples and how to remove mark of Pimple from face? And my skin is oily how to control it.
How to make skin fair becoz my skin is so dull. Recommend me which treatment should start. Plzz suggest me.
How can I grow my height after 24 years and how can I get better skin, as I have very sensitive skin so I always have a dull and oily skin. Please help me to get rid of it.
I am suffering from white hairs my all hairs are white please give any tips for return black. My age only 15.
Hello i'm thinking to go for a skin whitening surgery. Is it helpful or any danger for the skin near future? Please help me. Suggest me something I want to have a spot free skin whereas my face got lots of old acne marks, black spots, and dull skin though im only 20 year old female but I look like 30+ because of my ugly skin texture and colour. Help me.
I am using clindamycin + benzole peroxide in morning and retinol. 5 at night. I have oily acne prone skin with blackheads on nose and whiteheads. And pimples with pus too. And scars too from 5/ 6 years.
In the morning my skin will be fresh, as the day goes on it gets faded and color of the skin changes, turns oily. Can you help me in solving this problem.
Everyone desires a beautiful glowing skin, but a certain amount of effort and dedication is needed to achieve that. Apart from a basic skin care routine, you also need to eat right and maintain a healthy lifestyle to flaunt that inner glow. Making sure that your skin is safe, considering the pollution and the free radicals you expose your skin to, is important too.
Knowing the answers to certain questions can really benefit your skin. Read on to find out the most important questions you should definitely keep in mind on your next visit to the dermatologist.
- Do you have any symptoms of sun damage: Sunspots are the most common signs of overexposure to sunlight, which can be easily noticed if they are on your face, hands, or legs. But there are areas on your body which might be affected and are not visible like back, ear, and feet. Let your dermatologist check your skin for any signs, because negligence can lead to skin cancer.
- Why are you breaking out frequently: Instead of applying numerous anti-acne products and trying out home remedies, it is better to seek guidance from a dermatologist. There can be various reasons for acne like hormonal fluctuations, skin care products, poor diet, etc. The dermatologist can figure out the reason and provide suitable medications to help you effectively deal with acne.
- Is your current skin care routine suitable for you: There is always something new in the market and you might be tempted to try them. No matter what the product claims, you need to get a heads up from your dermatologist before using them because they can cause harmful reactions to your skin or lead to break out. A dermatologist's job is to examine your skin and determine the issues to recommend appropriate products that can target the problem areas. On your next visit, be sure to carry your current skin care products to know whether they are working for you.
- Do your moles look suspicious: If any of your moles have changed over time, then you must get it checked. The common symptoms of melanoma are moles with uneven color, large diameter and asymmetrical border.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"