Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Meena UgaleYour feedback matters!
I am married since 2000. During periods the sexual thirst of my partner arises considerably forcing me to have sex on 4th day when bleeding stops considerably. please advise me whether this sexual activity is safe. Whether I should go for deep penetration.
I am suffering from PCOD from 5 years. I am married and try to conceive. But its not possible kindly suggest me wats has to be done.
I have blood test that is 7.9 and calcium test 7.2 I am also 1 month pregnant but that blood deficiency was also before pregnancy.
Sir Meri shadi ko 6 months ho gye h Two months s hum 2 months humne try kiya lekin wife pregnant Ni hui usse pehle hum precautions use krte the Any tips from your side.
Last year I went for my regular check up. In the scan report, they mentioned I have got 1 inch fibroid. What should i do now?
Me and my wife had unsafe sex before one month. Now she has not got the monthly period in this month. Now I want to stop her pregnancy due to our present situation if pregnant. please help me.
I am 30 years old and have PCOS since 2013 and I got married 1 year back due to some personal reason don't want baby at present. We are thinking by next year or so. Is there will be problem in conceiving that time. I am worried please help.
What's the reason behind the irregular time period. From last 2 months my days irregular 5 to 6 days are fluctuating.
Hi sir/madam. I am 21 male. My question is, if I do sex for the first without condom will pregnancy occur? If doesn't occur, how many times sex must be done to get pregnancy? Thank you.
2.5 months back i took an contraceptive pill. After that on seventth day i got my periods. After that i m yet to get my periods. What could it be?
I am a lactating mother of 9 months 2nd baby (my ist baby is 4 years old) due 2 which I have calcium deficiency since 1 week followed by the symptoms numbness &tingling in hands & feet. Pain in joints, hallucinations,memory loss. Sitting under the sunlight gives me some relief.
I am pregnant 6 weeks and my hemoglobin is low .plz suggest me some food fruits to increase my hemoglobin level.
My wife suffering menses problem last 18 yrs. We had consulted so many doctors but problem is same she is taking menpauz L since last 7 yrs. Her cycle start on time and stop after 7 -8 days. From 5 th day onward she feel some pain in stomach and gas develop in the stomach. Kindly suggest where we should consult my nearest place is Gurgaon.
Hello doctor my last period date was 10/3/2016 and tried for conceive. I didn't get my period still and I checked pregnancy kit it came negative, so wat I should do now.
My perod date was jan28 untill now I have got my periods. I have checked sugar nest its normal ann my hemoglobin is less and my age is 20. How to get regula periods what measures I have to take.
The news of pregnancy can be one of the best news in a couple’s lifetime. However, where this news does not arrive, it can turn very stressful. Whatever the reasons, if a couple has been trying to have a baby and are not able to, it can be very strenuous. However, statistics reveal that most couples take four to six months to conceive. Some couples even take up to two years.
Lifestyles are changing and there are a lot of factors, which determine the ability of a couple to conceive. There could be issues with either of the couple, and sometimes it might not even be an actual issue, but only psychological barriers hampering the health of the relationship.
Some common conditions that can contribute to the couple not conceiving include endometriosis, ovarian issues, polycystic ovaries, hormonal imbalances, medical illnesses, etc. A few common remedies can be tried first, before reaching out for professional help.
- Using lubricants without spermicide topical agents may be used, but some of them could contain chemicals, which are spermicides and reduce the sperm count. This needs to be ruled out before investigating the cause for infertility.
- Vitamin B6 helps in the luteal phase, which is from the time of ovulation to menstruation. Zinc also plays a vital role in pregnancy and conception, and so it is advisable to take these supplements when trying to get pregnant.
- Weight management, quit smoking, improved hydration, general detoxification, dietary changes, adequate hours of sleep are some changes that can immensely benefit.
- An ovulation predictor kit and trying to conceive around that time also increases chances of conception.
- For a woman who is 35 years or younger, conception should happen in about four to six months’ time. If not, it is time to see a doctor to see what is preventing pregnancy.
Some of the other conditions, which would require a visit to the doctor are as follows:
- Consumption of regular asthma medications
- Diabetic patients
- Epilepsy patients
- Chronic smoker
- Underweight or overweight women
- Diagnosed endometriosis
- History of polycystic ovaries
- History of irregular periods or other menstrual disorders
- History of thyroid disease, especially hypothyroidism, which is one of the main contributing reasons for infertility. Quite often, treating the thyroid levels can lead to pregnancy
- History of sexually transmitted disease like chlamydia
- History of sexual hormonal imbalance
- History of prolonged use of birth control pills
If there is no underlying medical issue, it will happen, don’t be anxious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.