Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MedhaYour feedback matters!
Hi I had unprotected sex on 24th December 2016 at 2: 30 AM and took the I pill at 12: PM (that is within 6-12 hours )and I have my cycle on 14th every month but I get periods in 5 days after taking the pill. It didn't happen this time but today at 1: 30 PM I went to the washroom to pee and saw 2-3 blood spots in the pot and thought them to be my periods but after 20-25 minutes I went to the washroom again and there was no blood neither in the pot nor on the pad till now that is 4: PM. There are just 2-3 blood spots on the pad that is it. The flow on the first day is usually less but not as less as this. Is this implantation bleeding, what shall I do?
We have 3 month baby Now what we take safety to avoid another pregnancy? And what is the perfect gap between two childrens for pregnancy? Is that effect on mother to continue pregnancy?
My last mensuration cycle was happened on 6th May, 2016. Considering the fact I have missed my period as of now. Today I have crossed 1 month and 10 days. Yesterday (14th June) I have examined Quantitative HCG Blood testing and the result shows negative. Please suggest what is the right time for me to check urine or blood test or there will be any possibility for period to be happened as I have mensuration cycle disorder.
I have late period from last 2-3 months (10-15 days. But this month my period missed. When period date come very small bleeding occur and stop. I have doubt pregnancy but test is negative. Please give me the solution what do.
I had sex with my husband 6th day of my period. I want to know when I got pregnant or which day I got pregnant. Help me.
Hello, Actually my wife is suffering from PCOD disease, hormones related, I met with gynecologist and she advice me focus on her weight diet and exercise. Now I shifted in our home town for few months and last two days she feels some problem while in toilet means look. I mean to say (jalan) and urine is color is dark yellow. Same problem we face before three months ago at same place. Why is happening again and again what should I do? Now she is not taking mineral water, we are using bore well water, please suggest me
Hi, I am writing on behalf of my husband. He is extremely obsessed about girls, and the breasts. Its not that its hampering our relationship or our sex life. Whenever we go for an outing, his full attention is on the girls roaming around. Could you please advise me how could I help my husband get out of this. Thanks.
First time wife se sex krenge tb kittna blood aata hai use .aur wo bed ke upr girr Sakta hai kya .AGR girta hai tb koi dusra cloth pahle se bichha diya Jana chaiye kya?
What are the negative effects of masturbation?is it dangerous for our future life?can erected semen cause disability to do sex?
What is amh test all about whether it is necessary to get this test done in case of irregular cycle.
My periods date are late. Now 42 days. Today I checked UTP its positive. Doctor said its weakly positive. why its weekly positive. What should I do now?
Periods for my wife is still not came for 15 days. We tested 3 times urine test .It showing negative. Still periods not came .What's the problem. Pls say.
One of my relatives 24 years old female person married just one year back. From the starting itself she is getting pain in her vagina at the time of sex. She is getting feared to meet with a sexual relation with her husband for that pain. She thought in the starting it might be painful later on it would be normal but after one year also the same pain is happening. Please can you suggest me any medicines or any way so that she can get relief from that pain. Thanking You.
I am married since 2 years and my age is 31 years and I am trying for baby since my marriage all my reports are normal and so are my husbands Siemens report but I am not able to conceive. please guide me what I do?
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?