Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Md.Yaseen
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Md.YaseenYour feedback matters!
I am currently 22 years old and is currently facing hair loss. I live in a area where there is chlorinated water. Kindly solve my problem and suggest something so that I can get over it. Also suggest some medication.
I want to take homeopathic medicines for hair, and ayurvedic medicine like ashvagandha, silajeet Can I take both together or not and what are the precaution during home and ayurvedic medicines, can almond and other dry foods are good to have during these courses. Please suggest me.
Good evening professional, I've acne on my face and head. Kindly suggest in this what treatment is best in this regard. Thanks.
I feel itchy and burning sensations on my scalp, pin and needles like pain, almost every month or two. Feel like going bald. I am also an anxiety patient. Nerve also pain anywhere on my head. please advice some home remedies or cream. Getting worse day by day. please suggest me something for that.
My skin is too sensitive. Easily gets patches, acnes and most importantly pimples and cannot get rid off since a long time. Can you please suggest what actually should be done here?
Sir I having a hair falling problem from last 3 years my hairs are continuously falling day by day so can you help me to get rid out of this problem.
I got mild fungal infection on my either shoulder and in very minute area on my face too. I'm using Ketoconazole ointment for 2 weeks but it's not showing appreciable improvement. Help me regarding this.
I am male 37 I can not use shampoo using bare hands coz then I feel burning in my hands and my hands get rough n skin feels cracked n peeling also sometimes happens. Tried using surgical gloves but that also did not suit my skin. So now I shampoo using polythene bag. Is it safe for hairs health or you suggest otherwise.
Hi sir/ma'am I am 23. I have pimple on my face for last 5-6months. I used everything at home means home remedy. But there is no good result. Sometimes it's work on in pimple. But no permanent solutions. And I will not take alcohol, chicken, smoking etc. So tell me what is the reason for this. And please can you tell me that benzol peroxide cream and Isotan20 capsule is beneficial for pimple treatment. My frnd used this medicine. And it's work on his face and now he has no pimple. Can I use this medicine. If not soo please you tell me what should I do. Thanks.
I have pimples and acne all over my face. What should I do to prevent further breakouts and get rid of them.
I have got stretch marks in my elbows under arms. And my neck, under arms and elbows has got darken color. And little bit in forehead also. Doctors are telling this is acanthosis and hyperpigmentation. What should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Meenakshi Tandon speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil from the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Calcaria sulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Natrum muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.